It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamanimosity (opinions)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
For those who have misgivings about presidident Obama, I recommend the daily blog of Pamela Geller, entitled 'atlas shrugs' just chock full of news and views about what is really happening in America and the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by terma

On Obamination

I voted for him twice even though I thought he was a lying conman and an enabler/coddler of corporate, environmental and war criminals after his first four year. Romney's flip-flopping-flipping-again and various statements on his would-be policies made it clear that he likely would have been even worse. No doubt there will be some who will take issue with the claim, that Romney would be worse, but that's not my delusional problem.

I could not vote for Romney either so I threw my vote away for Gary Johnson. I felt good about it and then totally useless. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to cast a throw away vote based on principal alone.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
He is a puppet for the up coming New World Order. I think thats simple enough. He should be impeached but he is untouchable, the media is on his side carrying out his agenda. The Elites control him and the media.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I prefer

Marionette

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am quite sick of how ignorant the public opinion is most of the time. What is so bad about Obama, considering the fact that so many leaders and politicians are just as bad, if not worse? I would easily say that Bush was much worse than Obama in several ways. But Bush did more to make people rich under the table, while Obama is doing more to push for what to me seems like some type of nationalism. I mean there are still many people who forget that Bush knowingly lied to start a war in Iraq. THAT is what got this whole thing started, not 9/11. And then there is all the evidence pointing to government knowledge, if not involvement, in that plot as well.

Much of what is occurring today in government is a direct result of Bush. The very fact that privacy has gone out the window can be attributed to Bush. Sure Obama has done nothing to curb this invasion of American rights, and he has done some to push it even further, but why is he more to blame than Bush. And it is not just those two. Many other politicians who are not president are to blame as well. In fact, the majority of politicians should not be representing the citizenry to begin with, since it is obvious they have no respect for the constitution.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Sure Obama has done nothing to curb this invasion of American rights, and he has done some to push it even further, but why is he more to blame than Bush.

Because he is the current president, hell bent on accelerating just about everything that is wrong with government. But Bush started it! Yeah, and then Obama made it worse.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Before this thread dies I might as well post the latest enraging Obama fiasco that everyone is already aware of, just to get it out of my system while I can. Here it is: Obama, the first half black president, turned out to be one of the most dangerous racists in history. How could someone like him manage to divide a nation into black and white?: by taking a non racial tragedy and turning it into a national racist crisis for no other reason than pure racism. It's like he is a genius at doing the wrong thing to blow it up for obfuscation. Now that he has got that taken care, of he will embark on a new series of speeches that will go on for years just to set up the next election. So after eight years he will not have spent any time actually being president; just furiously reducing the presidency to worthless opinions he never intends to act on, for the sake of nothing but division.

There, that's how I really feel about Obama without straight up calling him an evil bastard and leaving it at that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join