It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Movie: The Last Person on Earth Explains the Global Collapse - Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't really care what anyone here thinks about InfoWars.com .........The video speaks for itself so please just watch the trailer - Thank you.

As the public demands justice after September 11, world leaders consolidate their power.

Each year, more rights are “redefined” as privileges which are rarely granted.

The private sector disappears and the state becomes the economy.

Society deteriorates as demand for the U.S. dollar collapses.

The elite closes communication lines to silence dissent.

The people who survived the hail of riot control bullets are finally stopped by the radiation.

Except for one.

The last human being on this rare planet explains in more detail.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I used to really dislike Alex Jones, but now I see that a lot of the things he was talking about years ago has come to pass. I listen to him off and on now. I know many do not like him, but he has been on the mark about many things that are worth paying attention to. I wouldn't mind seeing this film.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa
I used to really dislike Alex Jones, but now I see that a lot of the things he was talking about years ago has come to pass. I listen to him off and on now. I know many do not like him, but he has been on the mark about many things that are worth paying attention to. I wouldn't mind seeing this film.

There is a sense of foreboding throughout that mirrors the way I have felt (progressively) since 9/11. Its a heavy, dark, and almost oppressive feeling; enough to cause me to actually consider the reality of becoming an ex-patriot, and to begin to work from the outside, making full use of my intellectual and spiritual abilities in order to do what the Declaration of Independence commands of me - I contend that these are the words of Thomas Paine and not Thomas Jefferson.

It is your right to rebel!

To wit:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

That's from our Declaration of Independence
edit on 18-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I went to Infowars, found the film, clicked on it: "Cannot find film."
I was saddened to see how few views the other films had. I don't think a lot of people know the site has films.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wasn't very impressed with the video... Perhaps the line "Killing the innocent" in reference to a "rise in abortions" made me feel like he was trying to plug their views on abortion, which is completely unrelated to the end of the human race scenario.

I dont honestly feel that america would nuke its own cities. Well, not all of them. Maybe Detroit.

top topics

join