It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORB UFOs spotted in numbers over melbourne 10-17 July 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I came across yt channel ZeroPointUFO, this guy has awesome footage to share with the australian skywatch community.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Sooo there's no particular video you want to discuss you just want advertise the channel .... not yours is it

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here's one of the videos from the channel.

edit on 18-7-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
Here's one of the videos from the channel.

edit on 18-7-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

Without watching all of the videos on that channel (some are 35 minutes and 50+ minutes long), all I can see is a lot of what could very well be videos of satellites. I skipped around the 17 minute video in the post above, and again I saw what looked like satellites. There is another with what looks a lot like meteors.

OP -- is there a particular video AND time stamp that you think is interesting ( I mean things that don't look like satellites and meteors)?

And I really don't want to hunt around that channel if the only reason for sending me there is so you can get more hits on it.

edit on 7/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Isn't it against the rules to post blatant promotional links?

Where's a moderator when you need one.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The post wasn't meant to be any kind of promotional advertisement. Nor is ZeroPointUFO involved in any kind of profit-inspired programs. Any "hits" from audiences on ATS or elsewhere that continually prove themselves to be skeptics surely would not generate any value for the channel whatsoever. Understand that. Nobody spends several thousand dollars on skywatching equipment just because they like to get their kicks trying to convince trolls that "satellites" are really biological space visitors. Skeptics give themselves far too much credit considering they just can't be bothered viewing the footage in entirety (espec. when it is there to be seen) before dismissing a person's good intention. The point of this website is to share ideas and resources on related topics, since when was it about dismissing evidence or one's intention as guilty until proven innocent? Any material that is presented either by mode of referral or direct correspondence should still be subject to a standard screening procedure based upon sound research/investigation methodologies. That's no one else's responsibility but yours. Evidently, this place is becoming more and more populated with armchair investigators with poor attention spans that aren't even willing to exercise proper judgement let alone review the evidence. Next time, i'll just post a pink elephant on stilts so the nay-sayers can get their daily hits of entertainment. Better yet, here's a video that shows over 100 satellites in our atmosphere!!!!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Are we up to date, moderator?

Apologies for not posting unnecessary idle chit-chattery along with the link. I guess I could have approached it a little differently, but satellites? really? After more than 60 years of documentation (not even including the evidence recorded in scripture), and after all these years that ATS has been online, you'd think that most if not all of the people ACTUALLY INTERESTED in this field would be on a level where they can identify a satellite in space from an Orb in Earth's atmosphere. Are you kidding me? Do I really need to sit here at this point trying to justify the footage that speaks for itself when millions of people around the world see these things daily? I know a good thing when I see it I challenge you to do the same. If you don't like it or otherwise aren't interested, you don't have to comment.

What about the "fitness first" promotional advertisement that has been popping up with every page on ATS today? Yeah but the company needs cash to keep the website going. Great,what about the guy who has a yt channel that doesn't make or want any money for his contributions (because he's no charleton) that, along with other member's submissions, actually gives this site substance? Are you still waiting for government disclosure?

You'll be waiting a while... may as well get involved somehow productively so I actually know what I'm talking about hey?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The video posted in the thread appears to be of satellites. I am in southern NSW now and I have seen quite a few satellites go over head from the front yard on nice nights.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Im sure this persons intentions are noble. But they are wasting an incredible amount of time filming satellites.

ATS has probably gone over this 1000 times.

There is something like 10-17 thousand!! satellites and human space junk orbiting the Earth.

Not only have we polluted the planet, but also the near space.

I can go outside ANY night, just after dusk, and see 3 to 4 to 5 satellites in 10 minutes, maybe more.

You must understand, they are every where up there, they fly in all directions (some are even stationary), and at many different altitudes from Earth.

We see satellites because the Sun is reflecting off their metal surfaces, when you see them fade out, that is because they are beyond the Suns rays, onto the dark side of the planet.

They are travelling anywhere from 15-20 thousand miles per hour.

I have personally seen 100s of satellites and probably 100s of meteors over many years of night sky watching.

They are not UFOs. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hazchem

Well, we know there are satellites, and we know these look like satellites, and we know that there are thousands of satellites up there, and many can be seen on any given night.

I suppose it is true that "these could be UFO orbs that look like satellites", but that would be just wild speculation without any additional evidence. I mean, they look just like satellites, so why would we speculate they are not, unless there is evidence indicating they are not?

For example, if you showed me a video of a pack of horses running, you could speculate that some of them might really be hornless unicorns, but without any additional evidence supporting that, I would say they are almost certainly just horses.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I appreciate the responses and I understand that ufo identification is a topic of great debate especially given the amount of sats in orbit. While even I can agree that filming or even mistaking a ufo for a sat is highly likely or even inevitable, there are times where the satellite card is just irrelevant due to the nature or characteristics of the object being recorded. I don't recall ever seeing satellites within our atmosphere... You just cannot film over 50 sats over a section of melbourne sky in a 20min interval and rule out every single one as a sat and not even one as a genuine sighting. Since when could sats maintain perfectly round "reflections" or change direction or go from being dead still to like warp speed? What kind of sat remains ominously visible through cloud cover AND 30,000 gain moon glare? Please... Make me a believer of satellites.

I appreciate your input but in this case you're wrong. dead wrong. Take a look at the recent footage posted ... watch carefully now... I have to side with ZP on this one. The first video proves in less than 2 mins that what he is seeing in the skies above melbourne are in fact genuine sightings. The second will show relative distance with 2 orbs in formation.

If you still don't believe I'm afraid there's nothing more to suggest for you than a serious reality check. And I bid you well either way. Seriously.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I watched the first new video link, it was only a little over a minute long and appeared to be a satellite, I didn't see any change of direction or start/stops. I only watched about 4 minutes in of the 2nd new video link because its 25 minutes long and got bored watching what looked like a satellite going across. If there are parts of the video that show these changes of direction or start/stops of the light can you please post what time on the video to look for.

Thanks

Also I went back and noticed that all the time stamps on the videos posted are between 6pm and 7pm for each day. That is about 30 minutes or so after sunset for the Melbourne area. The fact that this is happening between the same time periods makes it more plausible that they are satellites being filmed and not UFO's keeping to some schedule.
edit on 21-7-2013 by 1Angrylightbulb because: additional post

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazchem
...I don't recall ever seeing satellites within our atmosphere...

Which video (necessarily) shows an object withing our atmosphere? They still look like they could just be satellites, especially the two you posted in that last post.

You just cannot film over 50 sats over a section of melbourne sky in a 20min interval and rule out every single one as a sat and not even one as a genuine sighting.

Could you please point out the video that shows "over 50 satellites in 20 minutes?" That wouls be like a satellite every 25 seconds. I'm not sure which video (if any) shows that many objects.

Since when could sats maintain perfectly round "reflections" or change direction or go from being dead still to like warp speed?

I don't know what you mean by "maintain perfectly round 'reflections' ". Satellites usually look preety much the same throughout their visible trek across the sky. They may fade out before going over the horizon, but for most of the time they are visible, they look pretty much like an unchanging moving dot in the sky.

Also, I didn't see any of the video show an object that "change direction or go from being dead still to like warp speed". Could you please post a video in which this happens, along with a timestamp so we can be sure we are talking about the same occurrence?

What kind of sat remains ominously visible through cloud cover AND 30,000 gain moon glare? Please... Make me a believer of satellites.

The clouds looked very thin, I could still see the stars through them, too. If I could see the stars, then I'm sure I would be able to see some satellites. Besides, it looked like the camera being used was amplifying the light of the objects a little (based on what the stars looked like)

The first video proves in less than 2 mins that what he is seeing in the skies above melbourne are in fact genuine sightings. The second will show relative distance with 2 orbs in formation.

Please provide more detail as to how the first video proves that these are genuine sightings. Again they look like they could be satellites. The second video does show two objects (starting at the 20:21 mark), but I suppose it is possible that they are two satellites. That's about the most interesting thing I've seen on those videos.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Seems like wishful thinking on the part of the OP and Youtuber.

I see random satellites like everyone else. Don't be yelling at them to land though..pretty sure they are unmanned or unaliened..

new topics

top topics

join