It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
50 years later we're ingesting flouride, pesticides, preservatives, every chemical in the book at our own will. If something like this happened today it wouldn't even matter. Those of us who live past 40 in our day are bound to get cancer.

The CDC is only just 67 years old now (It was officially launched on 1 July 1946).

The Polio vaccine was first announced to the world on April 12, 1955 and was first licensed for use in humans in 1962.

The SV40 virus was only discovered in 1960. Vaccines given after 1963 did NOT contain the virus.

No oral vaccine ever contained SV40, it was only in the injected form.

Of 98 million doses, only 10-30 million had the SV40 virus, so the headline is just plain wrong.

SV40 virus has been detected in a number of cancer biopsies. This does not necessarily mean that it caused those cancers. 100% of those biopsies contained water but no-one is saying that water causes cancer.

Studies comparing the statistics of those potentially affected to those that are unaffected do not show any significant differences in cancer rates.

In short, the CDC has done a wonderful job of nearly eliminating Polio.

The linked article errs to the point of being totally false and overblown.

If as you say there's no evidence that SV40 causes cancer in humans.
Can you explain how and why does it cause cancer in murine models?
A question I would like to ask "Does it cause cancer in simian models?"

Also can you explain why this virus in found in cancer tissues in humans
and how herd transmission of the virus could potentially bias these results?

Sweet and Hilleman found SV40 in _both_ forms of the vaccine [1] (Sabin and Salk.)
(As I understand it is disinformation to claim that it was only found in one type of vaccine.)
Limbo
Thanks
1. jvi.asm.org...

edit on 29-7-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by alexoscarew

The article in your link references a cached CDC page but I could find it nowhere. Can you link it?

I'd like to see it from the horse's mouth.

Webcaches of the CDC page are volatile.
Here's their (CDC) article.
curezone.com...

Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet
SV40 is a virus found in some species of monkey.
SV40 was discovered in 1960. Soon afterward, the virus was found in polio vaccine.
More than 98 million Americans received one or more doses of polio vaccine from 1955 to 1963
when a proportion of vaccine was contaminated with SV40; it has been estimated that 10–30
million Americans could have received an SV40 contaminated dose of vaccine.
SV40 virus has been found in certain types of cancer in humans, but it has not been determined
that SV40 causes these cancers.
The majority of scientific evidence suggests that SV40-contaminated vaccine did not cause
cancer; however, some research results are conflicting and more studies are needed.
Polio vaccines being used today do not contain SV40. All of the current evidence indicates that
polio vaccines have been free of SV40 since 1963.
Additional Facts
In the 1950s, rhesus monkey kidney cells, which contain SV40 if the animal is infected, were used
in preparing polio vaccines. Because SV40 was not discovered until 1960, no one was aware in
the 1950s that polio vaccine could be contaminated.
SV40 was found in the injected form of the polio vaccine (IPV), not the kind given bymouth (OPV)
Not all doses of IPV were contaminated. It has been estimated that 10–30 million people actually
received a vaccine that contained SV40.
Some evidence suggests that receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine may increase risk of
cancer. However, the majority of studies done in the U.S. and Europe which compare persons who
received SV40-contaminated polio vaccine with those who did not have shown no causal
relationship between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and cancer.
More Information
For in-depth information about SV40, polio vaccine, and cancer, see our frequently asked
questions.
National Immunization Hotline:
English 1 (800) 232-2522
Spanish 1 (800) 232-0233

Also I would like to know why they say it was found in only one form of the vaccine.
This appears to conflict with other reports that it was found in both forms? (Confused)
Limbo

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So, the vaccines people have claimed for ages are so "safe" aren't safe at all. Go figure! I think a lot of members here should come into this thread, and apologize to those of us that stated we shouldn't blindly trust vaccines. If they admit this (before pulling the page and trying to conceal it again), then what else isn't admitted, or was, and then pulled?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

From outside review.
Dr. Mary's Monkey How the Unsolved Murder of a Doctor, a Secret Laboratory in New Orleans and Cancer-Causing Monkey Viruses are Linked to Lee Harvey Oswald, the JFK Assassination and Emerging Global Epidemics By Edward T. Haslam Evidence of top-secret medical experiments and coverups of clinical blunders The 1964 murder of a nationally known cancer researcher sets the stage for this gripping exposé of medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations over the course of three decades. Following a trail of police records, FBI files, cancer statistics, and medical journals, this revealing book presents evidence of a web of medical secret-keeping that began with the handling of evidence in the JFK assassination and continued apace, sweeping doctors into coverups of cancer outbreaks, contaminated polio vaccine, the arrival of the AIDS virus, and biological weapon research using infected monkeys.
copied and pasted from the thread that was closed:

This book actually outlines a conspiracy story about the polio virus , cancer and monkeys.
Worth a read for the aspiring L.H.Oswald conspiracist.
Pretty interesting.

A lot of the vaccines, medicines and techniques used are akin to fixing a car by throwing random parts at the engine from 20 feet away in the dark. Sometimes something sticks and it's called a solution. The incidental results are often worse than the solution that was attained.

Secrets and lies make the world go round.

edit on 27-7-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

I listened to the Coast to Coast audio on Dr Mary's Monkey.
www.youtube.com...

Interesting stuff how it is linked to Oswald and JFK and a project to Kill Castro..
It's quite a conspiracy theory.

www.youtube.com...

in this article she claimed they would have problems with the virus killing Castro
and so they would have to damage his immune system using xrays over and over
(as part of his treatment.) for the cancer to kill him.
It's rare that I feel disgust/sick but this story really makes me feel this way.
How people can do this to fellow human beings and keep on researching even when
in danger escaped me..
Limbo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wow. I haven't checked ATS for a while and missed my birthday present from the universe! (my bday was in July). I Had to quit my job at the hospital because they started mandatory flu vaccinations. I refuse to let them inject me with diseases and toxic chemicals. Not to mention that everyone who was getting them, was also the ones getting sick. Not to mention they are not even effective. Not to mention that any elderly person you ask, will tell you they never got pneumonia until they got the pneumonia vaccine, etc.... I can go on and on......

So, now it has been posted that Cancer was given to the public through vaccines. What's sad is that when you tell people of these "finds" (ex. AIDS was started by vaccines), they are so desensitized and worried about losing their jobs/money - they just don't care!

The CDC doesn't need to worry about removing it from their website, it doesn't matter to most Americans they are being poisoned, whether intentionally or not. Look at the few hits this got. Sad really
I still have hope the future generation will care and JUST SAY NO TO VACCINES! I honestly believe the world will be a MUCH healthier place.

Thanks to the person who posted it on the cdc site. It shows there are still some out there who think human lives are more important than money!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I just realized they moved this thread to Health and Wellness, lol. Lots of people are going to look there to find out the latest info on corruption! And this is why I don't check ATS very much! Sad, sad, sad...... Oh well, what do you expect when your talking about a trillion dollar industry.

But at least I can do more "word of mouth" about the trillions of reasons not to take vaccines. Uhmmm, Universe, thanks for getting more truth posted... now if you could just get it out to the masses please. Maybe for my christmas present?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alexoscarew

Read Dr Mary's Monkey

The SV40 contamination marked the beginnings of "assssination by cancer". Although the sv40 contamination was not known at the time, the idea of a targeted cancer virus was not a great leap once it was discovered.

In the Mol Bio Lit it is well known that SV40 virus carries genetic material for proteins that interfere with normal tumor suppression of many species cell types.

Probable that Cancer effects or human-human transmission could be due to "viral recombination" in subjects who received contaminated vaccines.

Just one recent paper there are many which show sv40 effects on human cells actually there are thousands. Also the epidemiology over the decades from era 1950-1990 shows increase in lymphomas- vaccine related? who knows?

13.Extended lifespan of normal human B lymphocytes experimentally infected by SV40 or transfected by SV40 large T antigen expression vector.

Alaribe FN, Mazzoni E, Rigolin GM, Rizzotto L, Maniero S, Pancaldi C, Manfrini M, Martini F, Tognon MG.

Leuk Res. 2013 Jun;37(6):681-9. doi: 10.1016/j.leukres.2013.02.003. Epub 2013 Mar 7.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Related citations

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

...makes me wonder what else are they not aware of, and not testing for?

There you have it. The corporate strategy in a nutshell.

"Don't test, don't find."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join