It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrested for "Corrupting Morals" -- Luke Magnotta Fallout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Again, I can only speak for myself, when I read about war and the atrocities which ensue it disturbs me greatly. In fact it's one of the reasons I joined ATS. Ever since '93 or around there, the gulf war was on and it was televised which I found completely inappropriate. Shortly before it all started I had read Fast Movers and a couple of sniper biographies which were very graphic. Can't remember the tittles off hand. Their views were totally different from what was being portrayed. That's when I started to realize the MSM had an agenda because everything was glorified and skewed.

When I watch a horror movie I don't look at it so much for the enjoyment of violence and gore but the effort given in creating realistic looking make up. I love special effects, the techniques used and the attention to detail. Horror movies are unparalleled.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Mark Marek skips bail.

No one seems to consider that he might have committed suicide rather then face the evil talons of a police state?

For a webmaster to be banned from the internet is in its own right a death sentnece. What were they afraid of? That he would post more videos?

This is a huge travesty.

Truth is dead.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I must be a real wimp, I haven't even been able to watch 172 Hours and every time one of my friends suggest we watch I squirm my way out! I used to watch horror movies and things like Alien etc but the older I get the more difficult I find it to sit through them!
edit on 26/7/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join