It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pixar [Conspiracy] Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I think that this guy had way too much time on his hands, thinking this one up.
I think that the interconnectedness that he sees is a real long stretch of the imagination. Kind of like a Pixar movie, not real.

Oh crap, you mean this isn't a real, documented phenomena with a peer-reviewed article to back it up? Dammit can I please get my 15 minutes back and erase my comment???

My god man, of course we don't believe its real!! I don't care! Just like I know the chick with the third boob on total recall didn't really have a real third boob and it was just paper mache or some crap, but I'm still not gonna change my answer as to who my fantasy date would be with! It's still much better than my old go-to fantasy with Taylor Hanson... It took me 8 years to realize he is not a chick! My God, was that embarrassing... I had all these magazines and posters and...oh god I just want to forget it ever happened... In case you're wondering...my second choice would've been Margaret Thatcher. What?? You don't find power sexy? Not one of you finds power sexy???

"It's the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it at fact." I don't know who said that quote I just paraphrased, but it was probably some brilliant mark twain #e lol

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

So, somebody has seen the Cracked.com "After Hours' comedy video on this subject.

Shame on your attempt to steal someone else's idea and pass it off as your own.

www.cracked.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
did somebody really say that would be a "hoot" to read? sorry, but what a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I love the Pixar theory its badass.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
he forgot one movie that could tie it all together: Meet the Robinsons.

Not a Pixar movie, so no!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This theory was actually pretty entertaining!! Think I have to watch them all again now! Gonna be sooo obsessed with all the details

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Please, before you open your mouth and make a complete fool out of yourself, please quote a single line of my OP, where I try to pass this theory as my own...

Shame on you for not even bothering to read (or for lacking the basic reading comprehension skills that even an 8 year old would have), where I give credit to Jon Negroni as the author of the Pixar Theory.

The nerve of some people...
edit on 21-7-2013 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Indeed this is actually a moderately well known theory now a days and Credit has been given from the OP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join