The Unified Field as Motive - Proof God Created and Why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by HairlessApe

God is perfection behind creation. Like it or not.

Wow, with a statement that strong you'd think you could prove it.

Again, it will be revealed by natural law.

Still waiting on that.
edit on 18-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm not taking the Bible out of our history, I'm simply correcting your view of where it belongs in that history. It didn't forge the English language. Period. If you want to rebut that statement, find me a credible source (citation preferred) that says otherwise. I'll gladly give it a read.

Truth is Aleph (OX / God) Mem (Water / Mother) Tav (Marking). If you take Aleph from Truth, you get Mem Tav (Death). Aleph Bet is the strength of the house. By your words above, we can state it this way.

The letters didn't forge the English language.

That is a false statement. Truth includes the first letter, middle and last. Aleph Bet is the alphabet and this IS the strength of any language. It is the foundation. Again, English is founded on the letters and not the combinations thereof.

And yes, there is no paradox to your statement that English contains words (Bet Nun - Sons) from the the houses we call words and from the lands we call nations (languages). It's all Babel. Trace them all back and you get THE beginning (Aleph) and the End (Tav). Tav is two crossed sticks and the marking. Mem is the catalyst in the middle.

Yea, no. You're wrong. Completely, blatantly, utterly, and dismally.

English is formed on the combination of letters. That's how words are formed. That's where the majority of the rules of the English language are held. That is where concepts are formed, and concepts are the basis behind language.

"Auf Wiedersehen" is not English. Period.
edit on 18-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

You misunderstood me: IF YOU SAY: "The letters didn't forge the English language."

Then, I said, this is a false statement. You said that Hebrew didn't forge the English. It did. The very letters are the same. Go back now and read your quote above. you are confirming what I said. All language is founded on the letters and the letters themselves form the meaning. The meaning of our letters are from the Hebrew.

Let's see if I am correct.

Son is Bet Nun (House of the seed). Father is Aleph Bet (Strength of the house and the alphabet of DNA). So far, I have shown why our father and son are founded on the meaning of the letters, but where is the bridge between Bet Nun and Son. We know the corespondance of meaning. What of the differences in letter combinations and words? How would I spell a son with DNA?

SON

In Arabic it is Bin. Hebrew is Ben. Greek Hyios. Middle English Sone. . Old English Sunu.

As you say, the letters each have their meaning according to the culture that reads the letters, but the original intent for phonics can be derived, not by the letter combinations of the languages that grown as their own trees, but from the original Phoenician.

From there, the Bible then shows us the root of the other expressions. The root shows you the essence of the germ in each unique tree.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Now you're misunderstanding. What I said was "letters do not create a language."

I mean, yes, they PHYSICALLY create the words when strung together, but that's the extent of their meaning, and that gives them almost no meaning at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Amni is River of life
Amnio is the bowl catching the blood of the lamb
Amnion is the sac covering the womb
Amniotic fluid is the water of the lamb
Amnesia is the fact we cannot remember our invariable symmetric creation we God created us first.
Amnesty is the release we get when the thief stealing from the future is forgiven.

I wasn't aware the bible was originally written in English.

Let's travel back to your first comment. English lamb is the representation of an object in nature. Like the son of a father, the lamb is the offspring of the sheep that will carry on the seed. What is the enigma in this? The lamb needs a shepherd. From the wool, a robe is fashioned. There are many different garments we can wear, but a robe is robe no mater what language we use to describe it.

As a secondary witness to the OP thesis, I show that the lamb has meaning beyond the obvious. I then show that the original letters forming words comes from the Aleph Bet (Alphabet) of the Hebrew. Directly in relation to the earliest form of letters, I then show how all natural law abides in the strong and weak nuclear force that we see binding all of creation into the waters of life. If this were not enough, let me show you another connection as yet another witness. English is not the point.

In Hebrew, 'Three' is word 2847. It means ‘Threefold’ and ‘Captain’, as in, “One in charge of three.” Tree (1012) means ‘Strength.’ This is the picture of the shepherd’s crook and the ox head, which implies the word yoke from the same root. The yoke guides the ox. Combined, they indicate strong authority. “The yoke is understood as a Staff on the shoulders.” We can also see this in the depictions of Christ carrying the lamb. The Lexicon points out that, “often, two ox were yoked together. An older, more experienced ox would be teamed up with a younger, less experienced ox. The older ox in the yoke is the “Strong Authority” who, through the yoke, teaches the younger ox.”

God raises His Son as the Son of God. This is the first word. From the DNA of the first word, we have Adam as the Father of the world. From this one man, we have Eve taken from the DNA of Adam's rib. From this, we see two becoming one. Who is the Strong Authority raising mankind? The Son. As above, so below. We have a Shepherd. That Shepherd is yoked to us by letter Lamed.

If there are 22 letters n Hebrew, how can the middle be MEM (Water) in the word Truth (Aleph Mem Tav)? Mem is the 12th letter and Lamed (Shepherd's Staff) is the 11th.

Again, what is the probability that I can show the nature of three from physics from the proton, neutron and electron in this? This is the enigma. The ancient Bible and the letters that formed it should not be able to tell us a story that man didn't know. I have show this to be THE enigma to see as the proof we examine. Do you need more?

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

What is man's mark? Carbon. It has 6 protons, 6 electron and 6 neutrons. Regardless of how we define Carbon, its atomic weight of 6 is set by nature. Did God know that the beast of selfishness in man is the thing to overcome in this place with the invariable symmetry of physics and the story it tells us as truth?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Count them. 18 items marking selfishness. 6+6+6. He even says, "Mark THIS!"

How can this be? Did they know that Carbon was the mark of man?

How do we overcome? With the Word of course.

Nitrogen is 777 on the atomic scale. This number belongs to the Father.

Oxygen is 888. This number belongs to the Son and is the Greek name of Jesus in Gematria.

The Word is spoken with the breath and if we don't protect the breath, we die.

What element has 999? Fluorine.

Element 9 (9 Electrons, 9 Protons, 9 Neutrons) is another thought-provoking enigma. It is interesting to note the following: Satan twists God's work. 999 is the mirror image of 666 twice. The element with this atomic structure is Fluorine. This element is used to enrich uranium. It is used to calcify teeth in the form of fluoride and can be found in our drinking water and toothpaste. Some say it calcifies our pineal gland as a way of severing our connection to God. When mixed with carbon, we have the very fluorocarbon that is destroying the breath of God (Nitrogen and Oxygen). Is this element the mark of our ultimate adversary that brings fire to the Earth in the end (from the hands of the Destroying Angel)?

But wait, there's more. The fruit of knowledge we took was technology. Our graven images are killing the earth from the Carbon and fluorocarbons produced by mixing fluorine with carbon in the atmosphere, which kills the nitrogen and oxygen cycles.

Can I really show you this apart from the Bible? How long ago did it say these things?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Now you're misunderstanding. What I said was "letters do not create a language."

I mean, yes, they PHYSICALLY create the words when strung together, but that's the extent of their meaning, and that gives them almost no meaning at all.

Not so. Phoenician, where we realize words like phonics, is a pictographic language. Like hieroglyphics (600 characters), Phoenician is the proto language of Hebrew and each letter has a defined meaning. See this website. Your comments are founded on facts I am showing you and that you may have previously been unaware of by perspective. Ignoring this is not truth. Truth is ignorance. Don't ignore it.

One language made it through the flood. Babel divided this language. As I said, look at the root. The rest is Babel.

Ancient Hebrew Phoenician

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

In all my threads, I do appreciate the help skeptics provide. One of the many reasons I am here on ATS doing this is to challenge my view. Fellow Christians are not as eager to pick something apart. Skeptics put me up against the metaphorical wall. I will do what I can to find truth and if you point out something that is error, I will gladly admit it. Why am I so confident in this? It is truth and it is obvious. Many things you have stated contradict truth by creating contradiction and paradox to what we can clearly see from the mirrors of science, natural law and the root of the Aleph Bet. The three agree. If comments do not agree with the higher axiom, as I stated in the OP, then we have division of truth into contradictory parts. What I hope you see in this is not my arrogant attempt to protect my own pride, but an honest heart aligned with truth.

Again, thank you for the comments. This is helpful for me because it allows me to build higher ground on top of the first statements made. Truth rises and error sinks. Subtle truth rises because it is not weighted down by error.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join