It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devout Catholics Have Better Sex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You read my mind! I don't object to the notion of a deity but I find it laughable that he would give us an activity that is clearly enjoyable but refuse to let us enjoy it. That makes zero sense to me.

Because it's absurd. That idea isn't reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

- Devout Catholics and other Christians tend not to stray from marriage

your " source " is truly taking the piss

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
My step sister haws had a sexual relation ship with a Catholic Priest for nearly 30 years. They Church moved this Priest and also accommodated him with a gay priest but nothing has changed. So some of those who teach about lust certainly know all about their subject very well.

Going back the the topic. This is such nonsence because any married couple from the Catholic faith know that sex
should only occur for the 'begetting of children' and after X amount of disturbed nights they are simply too exhausted and poverty struck (unless wealthy) and eventually decide to end the production line. In fact their teaching in the past was that sex was a duty not to be enjoyed just for itself.

Its a faith that is desperate and soon in keeping up with the times it will rewrite the bible accordingly.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
The title should read:

"Devout Catholics Have Better Sex, More Unwanted Pregnancies and No Condoms"

This.

These people breed like bacteria. How is it news to anybody that they are enjoying themselves?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You read my mind! I don't object to the notion of a deity but I find it laughable that he would give us an activity that is clearly enjoyable but refuse to let us enjoy it. That makes zero sense to me.

He never said not to enjoy it, just that you should be married so that it does not become a sin. Lust applies only to what does not belong to you, if you're married, you and your spouse belong to each other and there is no sin. So get married and hump like rabbits.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by FlyersFan

- Devout Catholics and other Christians tend not to stray from marriage

your " source " is truly taking the piss

I believe Flyers was talking about devout. Meaning real believers who actually live the life devotedly, versus someone who thinks they are saved by just going to church or sitting on a pew or are members of a church, but it never touches their spirit. I'm here to tell you, there will be people sitting on the front row of pews who will bust the gates of hell wide open when they slide through them.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I am married, friend. And trust me, that's advice I already follow

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join