It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsarnaev and his day in court.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ok IM a firm believer in everyone innocent until proven guilty and everyone getting a unbiased fair trial.

My problem is Tsarnaev the alleged Boston bomber.

Fact is the press and all the politician have jumped to the conclusion he is guilty end off no discussion.

Now most likely he is guilty and as such he should spend his life behind bars in a supermax prison.

But shouldn't he get his trial firs before those in power and the media start claiming he is guilty? Shouldn't his defence lawyers get a chance to state there case? shouldnt the prosecution have to show us hy he is guilty?

Right now he has zero chance of a fair unbiased trial.

Also is not odd we get the ins a outs of the Zimmerman trial yet his trial is being kept semi secret?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
O

Also is not odd we get the ins a outs of the Zimmerman trial yet his trial is being kept semi secret?

What do you mean his trial is being kept secret?How can you keep something secret that hasn't even started yet? A trial is months away. He has only just been arraigned, and that proceeding sure wasn't kept a secret.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by crazyewok
O

What do you mean his trial is being kept secret?How can you keep something secret that hasn't even started yet? A trial is months away. He has only just been arraigned, and that proceeding sure wasn't kept a secret.

I should say low key. That probably a better word for it.

Still its doesnt negate the fact the politicans and media are telling us he is guilty.

Why should I take a politicians word for it? Why should I trust someone less trustworthy than my cat?

I would rather wait until the trial and SEE the evidence for myself before I pronounce hin a 100% guilty.
edit on 18-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

join