It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making an account after years of just reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I've decided to join the ranks of ATS! I hope that I can contribute to this site in one way or another. I have been reading this site for a long while now and only recently decided I want to join in on discussions, possibly voice my opinion and see if I can learn, or help others see a different point of view.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!
) Daily reader myself for many years, not a big poster or commenter, happened to be logged in tonight. Just objectively follow current events, learn new info along the way, always helping me discern reality from propaganda, mis/dis info, and finding the shreds of truth in any subject.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I certainly hope to learn a lot here. I hope to find those threads that reach a different point, where people collaborate, bring thoughts together, and come to find some amount of truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and welcome to Madville.......................Enjoy

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Welcome aboard deadly..

Have fun in the nuthouse... the nurse will be along shortly to give your tablets.

Oh, and by the way, a little gift for you :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Welcome aboard deadly..

Have fun in the nuthouse... the nurse will be along shortly to give your tablets.

Nooo, ATS doesn't work that well on Tablets. I can never hit the buttons properly, the images and the anchor inside it are sometimes skewed. It pretends to click, but I have to do it 2 or 3 times. And opening it in a new tab wants to open the image in a new tab and not the href.

Yet, anyway...

Also, this thread has alerted me to the best name on the internet. Bladdersweat. Lmao.

Hi OP. It's not all singing and dancy girls. In between the piles and piles of cake and cookies, there is doom and gloom, which is mandatory reading in order to meet the higher echelon folk that you will come to know and love.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It says you joined in 2010. Begone you wily trickster!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Really? I thought I created a different name in 2010, posted a couple of times on that one, and made this one only recently... Oh well, in that case, I"M BACK

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deadlyhope

See you in the forums.

top topics

join