It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can only end in VIOLENT Revolution, regardless you being goody two shoe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Exactly, that's why we'll end up with a civil war and not a revolution. We are prevented from going our separate ways peacefully.

Don't get your spring wound too tight.
Look back at this website. People have been predicting doom and gloom since the site started in 2003.

There won't be a civil war.
911 was not a conspiracy.

If you turn off your computer all these conspiracies go away.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Exactly, that's why we'll end up with a civil war and not a revolution. We are prevented from going our separate ways peacefully.

Respectfully I disagree. I think it is too early to know what will happen. Some people are waking up, and I see more conservatives becoming tea party than liberals becoming occupy.

I have no idea what happened but it seems occupy has faded into obscurity. They either gave up or many jumped on the obozo bandwagon of false hope and change.

I am an occupy supporter by the way. Center-Left on the political scale.

Glad I moved to greece many years ago, but greece has problems of its own. Trying to start a hotel business just before the recession hit five years ago more or less has made me insolvent. I keep trying though a little here and a little there.

Greece. Another great and ancient culture. Gone. Wholly owned and operated for the gains of the ones you quoted above.

And I will have to respectfully disagree back. It wasn't too early to know what would happen when the people you quoted were making those statements in real time. Anyone in their right mind should have known where it would lead. Actually some did know and they warned us. No one listened and now the snowball is rolling faster and it has become way too big to get our arms or our minds around. Its too late to prevent any of what's coming.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Well world war 3 was planned by albert pike 150 years ago between nato and israel versus russia/china and the arab countries. Global collapse of the currencies "is needed" to usher in the global digital currency run out of BIS in switzerland. Ufos, aliens, nwo bunkers, etc all covered up. Hollow moon and hollow earth covered up.

Who knows? But I am one luck sob ain't i? Two disasters for the price of one.

Maybe I will go to egypt and get the triple play.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

If you turn off your computer all these conspiracies go away.

Yeah it MIRACULOUSLY just goes away, like a headache

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by frazzle

Well world war 3 was planned by albert pike 150 years ago between nato and israel versus russia/china and the arab countries. Global collapse of the currencies "is needed" to usher in the global digital currency run out of BIS in switzerland. Ufos, aliens, nwo bunkers, etc all covered up. Hollow moon and hollow earth covered up.

Who knows? But I am one luck sob ain't i? Two disasters for the price of one.

Maybe I will go to egypt and get the triple play.

Sounds like a plan. Not a good one, but a plan nevertheless.

If I had some money to lay down on who comes out on top of Pike's plan I'd put a few bucks on Russia and China and the Arabs, too, if they can get their act together, throw out the central bankers and get on the BRICS bandwagon.

The west is decaying from the inside out so I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on NATO or the BIS boondoggle for the long haul. But as Jillian says, there's going to be some epic amounts of blood spilled in the process because sooner or later someone's going to come along and knock that chip off Uncle Sam's shoulder. And guess who else is sitting on Sammy's shoulder ~ all us "dependents".

And even if I win the bet, that doesn't mean it won't start all over with someone else wearing the pants because that's what humanity is all about. Its pitiful.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Well, all that revolution nonsense becomes moot when everyone that considers themselves an enemy of America decides to take that opportunity to invade, or cause all sorts of other nastiness.

This would be the most effective way to bring solidarity to the people of the United States. When all the luxuries are gone and when just getting a warm shower and a meal become ultimate luxuries, the people will unite and you'll have the ultimate revolution.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by PuterMan

merely the total collapse of the global economy

Another fallacy.

Sorry for the long delay in responding.

Perhaps you would care to put some flesh on that remark? What is a fallacy? The possibility of a total collapse of the world economy?

If that is what you are saying I would dearly love to know your reason as to why this could not happen when so many thousands of people who deal in world economics in terms of investment daily see this as a possibility.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I can tell you the biggest fault of this system........drum roll..........misinterpretated first amendment that allows unlimited campaign contributions to any party. Do away with unlimited campaign contributions and replace it with a vote tax.

Then what I mentioned earlier and what is included in the video as well. There are solutons but we need to unravel the gordion knot first by determing what is wrong with the system.

In many countries small parties can get up to 40% of the total vote combined, compared to america where at best 2%...BIG PROBLEM

Interpretation period. And all the potential for misinterpretation was written right into the Constitution. Who defines General Welfare, or the Commerce Clause, or the Supremacy Clause or many other phrases that literally BEG for misinterpretation and abuse. Those clauses are there for no other purpose than to give authority to government to undermine the Bill of Rights and/or civil rights and/or natural rights which is now almost complete. That is what's at fault.

The rules were written by that era's 1% and they made it a republic because that gives ultimate power to the few at the top, as opposed to democracy which gives power to the people. This was not an accident or oversight, they realized that democracy had to be defamed and disclaimed to keep it that way.

Well there had to be some understanding that natural and civil rights could be used to turn the whole thing on its head. One of the writer of the Federalist Papers warned about populist leaders that could come along spouting off about rights of the people and yet become a despot. That despots were most often found early courting the people in such a way. We the people must also guard against ambitious men by guarding our jealousy for our rights from manipulation as much as we wish to guard our rights from those claiming to protect the republic through the violation of same.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Some items in the news and other tid-bits you Pro-Revolutionaries may want to consider:

America is SO terrible people in the USA force their 11 year old girls to get married.
Oh, wait, no, that's Yemen and many other countries.

Her aunt, who was forced to get married at age 13 poured gasoline all over herself at age 14 and lit herself on fire due the constant abuse and treatment like property.
A 14 year old girl!

America is SO horrible that if a woman gets raped, she, the victim must face a prison sentence for having unlawful sex.
Wait, is that the USA, or, oh, no, that's Dubai:
Nowegian Woman Sentenced to Prison for Reporting Rape

USA is so completely barbaric that In America 30 Million Girls will have female genital mutilation forced onto them.
Oh, wait, no, that's on the African Continent:
30Million Girls at risk for Femal Genital Mutilation

Conditions are SOoooo bad in America and people are so completely poor and hungry, they deliberately have as many children as they can just so they can make money by selling their children into sexual slavery.
Oh, wait, no, that's not the USA.
That's primarily 3rd world countries, African nations, as well as places like India, Thailand, Cambodia, and some former USSR states ...
Child Slavery Wiki

America is such a horrible horrible place to live that it's ranked in the top 10 WORST most dangerous countries in the world to live.
Oops, nope. Not even close.
Top 10 Worst Countries to live in
Here's another with 10 different countires listed
Hey, wait, maybe the USA is in the top 60 worst places to live?
Top 60 Worst Countires in the World

Hmmm.
Now I wonder what makes all these top worst places into the top worst places?
Oh, because they have rebels? Revolutions? That seems to be a common denominator.

Well, whatever the case, should you guys get tired of being big crybabies over some mythical 1950s everything is Swell guys because America's got Moxie dream you want to go back to but will never happen, as suggested, you can always MOVE somewhere else, somewhere else BETTER, like, for instance, one of the TOP 10 BEST Countries in the world to live

Keep in mind, it's much easier to move than to try organizing and maintaining a revolution.
It's also safer, and has a greater probability for prosperity and increase in levels of quality of life.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The OP claims people are evil in one breath while wishing death upon millions of innocents in another.

Who's the evil one now?

edit on 26-7-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Hate to say it, but I think you're right.

The only reason it's gone so far without a revolution is because of the two party, red and blue system.

The problem with having only a single party permanently in charge is that when you push people too far, they feel trapped and so they revolt very easily.

With the "red and blue" system, it allows people to let of steam and get "revenge" against anyone in power. So they can be pushed a lot further without revolting under this clever system.

edit on 26/7/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

America is SO terrible people in the USA force their 11 year old girls to get married.
Oh, wait, no, that's Yemen and many other countries.
Her aunt, who was forced to get married at age 13 poured gasoline all over herself at age 14 and lit herself on fire due the constant abuse and treatment like property.
A 14 year old girl!

America is SO horrible that if a woman gets raped, she, the victim must face a prison sentence for having unlawful sex.
Wait, is that the USA, or, oh, no, that's Dubai:

Whoa hey me and druscilla agree on something, unfortunately this kind of thinking is inadequate.

America IS IN FACT more terrible than any of those bad extreme Islamic places.

And let me prove it.

USA has launched countless wars of conquest and killed directly and indirectly 1 million people in the last 15 years alone.

So not only killed its own in false flag attacks, but killed countless in other countries and lowered the standard of living for 500 million people in the last 30 years.

Lot of dead bodies on US hands Druscilla, start counting, and don't give me ancient history.

Start counting since 2001 for example.

Ah

I don't know why I bother, I am not paid to post, I should have a life.

edit on 26-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Hate to say it, but I think you're right.

The only reason it's gone so far without a revolution is because of the two party, red and blue system.

With the "red and blue" system, it allows people to let of steam and get "revenge" against anyone in power. So they can be pushed a lot further without revolting under this clever system.

I agree, it's like a perfect system of control.

It gives you ability to vent pressure, but without explosion, like a plumbing system.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK

Whoa hey me and druscilla agree on something, unfortunately this kind of thinking is inadequate.

America IS IN FACT more terrible than any of those bad extreme Islamic places.

And let me prove it.

USA has launched countless wars of conquest and killed directly and indirectly 1 million people in the last 15 years alone.

So not only killed its own in false flag attacks, but killed countless in other countries and lowered the standard of living for 500 million people in the last 30 years.

Lot of dead bodies on US hands Druscilla, start counting, and don't give me ancient history.

Start counting since 2001 for example.

Ah

I don't know why I bother, I am not paid to post, I should have a life.

edit on 26-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

How about this:
Real Time Statistics of Births and Deaths Worldwide
There's been about 32 MILLION deaths this year alone.
Average death rate is around 55 Million people a year from any cause.

US has killed over one Million over the long course of 15 years? Really? People, by themselves, of themselves kill themselves if far far far greater numbers by choking, heartattack, car accident, murder, suicide on purpose, drowning, industrial accident, and all the other causes for mortality many many many more times over.

You may as well give someone the death sentence for spitting on the sidewalk if you're going to use those kind of statistics. 1 puny Million in over 15 Years?
If USA is such a horrible country, they're pretty darned awful at being so. They could definitely stand to be more efficient at least in evening things out by ensuring an equal number people die each year compared the birth rate.

Nope. Birth rate is average double the death rate.
Thus, US is total crap at killing people. Maybe they need more practice and they'll get better.

If Half the population of the planet simply disappeared right now, that might actually be a really good thing.
Rabble and trouble makers should obviously, of course, get disappeared first.
It'd be good for the world economy too. Jobs would open up and there'd be a vacation of houses free and open for people to just move in, take over and live rent free.

Oh, wait, did you have a point? The deaths are a bad thing? Oh.
Well, considering the birth rate is double the death rate, I see the death rate as being a problem that it's not actually higher.
If birth rate were half that of the death rate, for oh say the next 100 years, the whole planet would profit from the relief.
So, either the death rate needs be quadrupled evenly around the world to be double that of the birth rate, or, birth rate needs to be 25% of what it is now to make for a happier planet.

Maybe if USA starts more wars they can restore balance to nature by getting on top of this birth rate and death rate thing. Maybe if we bring back the old WWII standard of just bombing whole cities into rubble instead of using the more precise methodologies that have come into practice?

More people need to die, or less people need to be born.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

US has killed over one Million over the long course of 15 years? Really? People, by themselves, of themselves kill themselves if far far far greater numbers by choking, heartattack, car accident, murder, suicide on purpose, drowning, industrial accident, and all the other causes for mortality many many many more times over.

You know Dru

you play dumb, but I don't think you are.

You know very well I am talking about death by US bullets and bombs and destroyed infrastructure, sanctions

Things like money (currency) losing value in matter of days due to US invasion.

Don't worry, you yourself will live to see that happen to US dollar.
But wait, USA is special, right, can't happen to US, no way, we have all those smart people in banks and Pentagon

They say dose of your own medicine is bitter. When that time comes, remember ATS and our little talk.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK

You know Dru

you play dumb, but I don't think you are.

You know very well I am talking about death by US bullets and bombs and destroyed infrastructure, sanctions

Things like money (currency) losing value in matter of days due to US invasion.

Don't worry, you yourself will live to see that happen to US dollar.
But wait, USA is special, right, can't happen to US, no way, we have all those smart people in banks and Pentagon

They say dose of your own medicine is bitter. When that time comes, remember ATS and our little talk.

As I've stated in another thread talking about Martial Law in the USA, I really don't care.
I could care less if USA wants to light itself on fire and dance around with glow sticks.

I care more about saving a poor kitten than I care about the USA.
I care more about a little Junebug or Spider that have gotten inside my house that I must capture and release outside.
I care more about my garden and if it's getting enough or too much water, food, or sunlight than I do about the USA.

If USA gets to be a bother, I'll leave.
I'm not going to cry baby about it either.

Fear monger and chicken little away. I'm not going to sweat it.
Most others aren't either. Most others just want their McDonalds.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Well there had to be some understanding that natural and civil rights could be used to turn the whole thing on its head. One of the writer of the Federalist Papers warned about populist leaders that could come along spouting off about rights of the people and yet become a despot. That despots were most often found early courting the people in such a way. We the people must also guard against ambitious men by guarding our jealousy for our rights from manipulation as much as we wish to guard our rights from those claiming to protect the republic through the violation of same.

Where are civil rights or natural rights written into the body of the constitution?

It wasn't populist despots that overthrew the constitution, it began with the Buttonwood Tree Agreement because politicians talk and money walks. The real despots didn't have to court "the people", they simply agreed to trade in secret, only with one another, at the expense of the country and its people. If you do some research, Alexander Hamilton, one of the prominent authors of the constitution and the federalist papers was best buds with all of them.

On May 17, 1792, twenty-four men signed a document they called “The Buttonwood Agreement”. In the agreement they agreed to trade securities only amongst themselves, to maintain fixed commission rates, and to avoid other auctions. The Buttonwood Agreement turned trading into a member’s only activity. The Buttonwood Agreement signers are considered to be the original members of the New York Stock Exchange. Trading took place outside, under the tree, until the Tontine Coffee House was completed the following year in 1793. The Tontine Coffee House was located at the northwest corner of Wall and William Streets.

wallstreetwalks.blogspot.com...

ALL wars, all through recorded history, whether civil, revolutionary or outright invasion of sovereign territory to gain resources are based on evil lucre traded and hoarded by the Buttonwood Tree types. Politicians may be the publicly visible handmaidens to them but no leader would be raised to power without the power behind the throne. And the hand that raises them to power can and frequently does also bring them down.

We really need to understand this concept before bringing out the pitchforks.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I bring this from a thread in the 'Posse Comitatus' forum, in doing this I beg pardon and your indulgence.

...whom or what determines the moral, legality, and rightness of a rebellion?

...no 'rebellion' (particularly armed rebellion) has any form of legal and lawful support, it is in fact, a criminal act, and must necessarily be perceived as such for the stability and longevity any society would seek to enjoy. The 'cause' of a rebellion draws its support from a shared sense of aggravation to moral righteousness. In this way rebellion is conceived, and gestates towards a birth that is, without exception, always violent and destructive. Rebellion becomes the environment for all factions to commit atrocity. This is a required and very essential precept to be understood by any individual thinking to use 'rebellion' as a means to address perceived societal wrongs.

I personally would never support armed rebellion, nor matter what weight of exasperation and frustration it proceeds from. The proper path of redress to righting societal wrongs is never paved by violence, but by winning ideological argument through a well-articulated discourse bearing a superior weight of moral righteousness, and by which you are able to convince elements of the 'elected' to pursue the grievance through the various layers of constitutional office. Rather than have an armed general expert in the wielding of weaponry, your cause would be better served by having a principled and articulate one expert in wielding his voice, sharpened by his belief in the Constitution. Believe me, you would have no better weapon.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

You will in fact get A VIOLENT BLOODY REVOLUTION, with perhaps million casualties.

What counts as revolution is often in the eye of the beholder - or paranoiac

Cultural revolutions happen all the time - often without any casualties (or at least, not as many as a full-on, blood-soaked war)

You could easily substitute Will and Grace as stand-ins for Che Guevara on any T-shirt or poster. I wonder which persons (or fictitious characters) actually contributed towards the most real, long term change - and what kind of change are we talking about?

If it bleeds it leads - it's true. But the bloodier and more dramatic story isn't always the one that changes the world the most. And since we can always count on war to be with us - it becomes more and more difficult to decide what is and what isn't revolutionary

Are you a pacifist? Just curious

:-)

edit on 7/27/2013 by Spiramirabilis because: a dash of this, a dash of that...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
You could easily substitute Will and Grace as stand-ins for Che Guevara on any T-shirt or poster. I wonder which persons (or fictitious characters) actually contributed towards the most real, long term change - and what kind of change are we talking about?

Are you a pacifist? Just curious

I like your style.....no really

I wish I could join you in this world you cut out for yourself.

But pain and suffering is too real, even in this unreal world. It's not our fault, have have these bodies with nerve fibers and they they let us know when something is hurting.

The violent revolution WILL COME ABOUT, because it will get to the point when our bodies are hurting.

Skin on fire, organs damaged, brain fuzzy, splitting headaches, Emotions out of control.

And children saying "mommy, I am hungry".

ALL THIS will be brought to you by friendly neighbor government in the future, (the US government)

I hope you go through easier end of it, because you seem like a person who doesn't deserve it.

As for am I a pacifist, well....I believe in self defense, so, I don't know.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join