It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can only end in VIOLENT Revolution, regardless you being goody two shoe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Between that an 100 million Americans on food aid, and millions more on other government programs I don't see anyone picking up arms to fight their 'oppressor's'.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

But in the real world most of the people I know and interact with are very much in tune with reality and are aware of what is going on.

Most of them work very hard to find the best answers to difficult situations. They want what is best for themselves, their families, and their loved ones. Most people are willing to go the extra mile to ensure these things.

Most of them are aware that turning ones neighborhood into an active war zone is very much contrary to their goals.

Most of the people I know and interact with are only closely in tune with what's going on that affects them personally.

Most of them work very hard to find the best answers to their "personal" difficult situations. If they go an extra mile it is to secure some immediate relief from their personal situations.

While everyone is well aware of the emergencies in the nation and world, most people can't imagine any national emergency affecting their own neighborhood. It will all happen over there in somebody ELSE'S neighborhood. Its that "That could never happen to me" delusion like children playing with fire.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Just because thats how you feel after reading to much BS mr OP doesn't mean you'll get your wish, perhaps you should stop all the self harm and get help for your anger issues

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not only will there be violent revolution but there will also be primordial rage on a scale never seen before. Even the rwandan genocide will be minor. People with machettes chasing down politicians, royal families, masons, bankers people you would never suspect of being evil until their machinations finally reveal themselves.

There will come a point when people have nothing to lose anymore and this primordial rage never seen before in the history of mankind will commence with swift, unrellenting, complete psycodelic takeover of mind spirt and body taking over to form the perfect killing machine. There will be no penny given, no penny asked. Just complete victory, vengence and finally the perfect calm after this category five hurricane.

There is no rush though, let the pressure cooker explode upon its own time.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Not only will there be violent revolution but there will also be primordial rage on a scale never seen before. Even the rwandan genocide will be minor. People with machettes chasing down politicians, royal families, masons, bankers people you would never suspect of being evil until their machinations finally reveal themselves.

This is just more of that 2012 doom and gloom stuff. Only with a different twist.

All you whiners should get up off you tail and make something out of yourselves.
You don't hear the wealthy and famous preaching doom and gloom.
If you feel you are the low man on the totem pole then you should climb one section.
This mass revolution you speak of would not do you any good anyway. People like me would just come and take what little you had left anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

This is just more of that 2012 doom and gloom stuff. Only with a different twist.

All you whiners should get up off you tail and make something out of yourselves.
You don't hear the wealthy and famous preaching doom and gloom.
If you feel you are the low man on the totem pole then you should climb one section.
This mass revolution you speak of would not do you any good anyway. People like me would just come and take what little you had left anyway.

Its not about me little man. Its about the bilions oppressed and living day to day because some folks THINK they are special. People who sell their souls to the devil in a literal sense, deserve absolute hell and it will come.

I also find your signature detestable in that you mock the 9-11 truthers. It seems you love the fact that 3000 people got brutely murdered by the american government that had the nerve to frame other countreis and then invade them. Not to mention the evil patriot act and all the unnecessary beauracracy it brought.

You want my pennies, then you should try and get them. I will not go down without some fight though.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

The reason you believe every thing will somehow finish OK is because you believe government will be able to stop itself, you believe government will at some point decide, "we can't push people past this red line" we have to make ourselves happy with how far we went. We can't go further.

Nah, the government is saying "we got bills to pay, we're 16 trillion in debt and this bozo in the white house is digging it deeper".

Million casualties? Certainly not, dead people don't pay taxes and taxes foot the bill for our greatly obese big government.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK

Originally posted by Druscilla

Actually, if I get tired of the US, I'll move to Germany, or Sweden, or some other country.
You and everyone and anyone who gets kinky over that stuff can keep your nationalistic or patriotic religions.
I'll move to some place I won't have to worry about people foaming at the mouth and starting revolutions.

So I suppose your solution is to simply wait until we get to the point where government issues executive order of.

GIVE YOUR YOUNGEST CHILD OVER FOR SEXUAL EDUCATION IN PENTAGON RAPE FARMS

Don't worry, you'll get them back, they'll just be little abnormal and dissociated.

And let me guess, you think we can never get there.........right?

I guess we will just agree to disagree.

That was sarcasm.(half joke , half real)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"Herp derp violence is the answer derp"

You're wrong. You probably think that violent revolution will actually fix something, don't you? I suggest you take a look at pretty much any country which has a successful revolution in recent or past history, it's hardly something you'd want.

Peace and order in subservience VS chaos and destruction in a power vacuum? I think most sane people will choose peace and order in subservience. Tell me, is life in America bad? Have you spent any time in less developed countries? You realize that a revolution will pretty much ravage the infrastructure of our country, don't you?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by JilianK

The reason you believe every thing will somehow finish OK is because you believe government will be able to stop itself, you believe government will at some point decide, "we can't push people past this red line" we have to make ourselves happy with how far we went. We can't go further.

Nah, the government is saying "we got bills to pay, we're 16 trillion in debt and this bozo in the white house is digging it deeper".

Million casualties? Certainly not, dead people don't pay taxes and taxes foot the bill for our greatly obese big government.

They don't need your tax dollars, dollars aren't worth much of anything anymore anyway and besides they can print up as many dollars as they want with less hassle or just add a few numbers to the digital ledger.

The thing of value is your 1040, ya know, data mining the old fashioned way. They say maybe they'll send you a refund and a sucker if you'll send them your correct data under penalty of perjury. Well, okay then, so what would you need with another sucker.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
"Herp derp violence is the answer derp"

You're wrong. You probably think that violent revolution will actually fix something, don't you? I suggest you take a look at pretty much any country which has a successful revolution in recent or past history, it's hardly something you'd want.

Peace and order in subservience VS chaos and destruction in a power vacuum? I think most sane people will choose peace and order in subservience. Tell me, is life in America bad? Have you spent any time in less developed countries? You realize that a revolution will pretty much ravage the infrastructure of our country, don't you?

You really think people look forward towards violent confratation? Well maybe some do, but the majority will tolerate it to the maximum extent and when there is little towards nothing to lose then that is when the fireworks will go bang.

Its the bankers, government and media that is instigating the fight. It should be obvious with a reasonable amount of alternative research.

Unless we know what we are fighting for its probably better to just sit down and get annihilated. This much I agree with you.. The reason revolutions ultimately fail is because people don't comprehend the big picture.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. The problem with so called "revolutionaries" is that all they are is the same as those they revolt against. They state it's for defense yet at the first chance they create their own systems of power to control others. If the future is going to ever have a different path than the past then non-violence IS the only solution. It is humanities need to control and acceptance of control from others that ensures that these systems of powers and oligarchies continue to rule for centuries. It is repeated because instead of people coming together and saying "No" they says "Yes" to acting in the same manner as those that they feel harmed by. Revolution isn't an act of self-defense but of shifting power.

www.aren.org...

edit on 18-7-2013 by LadyofGlass because:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I get what you are saying Druc, but Revolution right now in America isn't just about us. It's about the whole world, everyone has a part to play in rica. If we allow it to continue, what will most likely happen? America envelops the world in a Big Power Grab. We now know they spy on anyone with an Internet connection, on top of that they are eroding our freedoms, inch by inch. We allow them to get away because one disturbance in our life will throw america all out of balance. To me, if a country cant run with one of the cogs broken, it's not working properly. Our Elected officials have turned their backs on us just to benefit a few.

As i said its the worlds problem and most countries know it,But what will they do? Stand up to America, yea right! Its pur job as Citizens to stand up to our own government.

Leaving the country means we run from our problems,But they will follow you or anyone else for that matter. If we run, we give them more power. That show them we are afraid and they like nothing better than an afraid complacent populace to dominate. Anyway i would write more,but im on a phone in a Hospital being leeched by our healthcare system.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I will have to say this is more than likely true, especially with so much going on outside of the executive branch, where there is no oversight. In the end, relying on the government to solve your problems is silly - which is why we vote, to have input. If the vote doesn't work anymore, then that's a problem.
edit on 18-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
35.7 % of ALL Americans are overweight, or obese.

Not that I believe that stuff, but you see where I'm getting at. There is no actual need for violent revolution, nor do I think the West is capable of such a thing.

We like our stuff way too much.

~Tenth

I think there is literally a segment within the folks that seem to hope for revolution that envision a fight where they bunker in their homes and enjoy the luxuries they have now, for the most part.

I think that's half or more of the problem. It isn't being thought through to what actually happens in civil war and revolution. Little things... like electrical power becoming occasional to intermittent, where it's not out entirely for long periods. Things like living with roadblocks and not even to say at this point whose roadblocks they'd likely be in any given area of the nation, for the duration. All kinds of little things I don't think people consider within the romantic images of the heroic battle scene or the victorious ending.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There will be no massive revolution of any sort until people start starving in very large numbers. The country has so much apathy, I do not think anything but starvation would really lead most people to a revolution. It's sad, but it's true. All of the corruption is exposed and it's no longer a "conspiracy theory". It's real, it's right in front of everyone's faces, but still no-one cares.

So until the dollar collapses and everyone but the rich is starving, don't hold your breath.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Your playing right into their game. They WANT a revolution. Every major revolution since the French Revolution has been pre planned. A way of shifting power to one hand to another.

And now with today's technology, a revolution just means more population control, they can just fly a drone over your house, label you as a domestic terrorist, and blow your ass skyhigh.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK

Originally posted by tigershark1988
I wouldn't regard a human who doesn't want to maim and kill another as a "goodie two-shoes". I understand why many believe the need for violence to change the system, but I disagree. The elitists have technology to wipe out dissenters in massive numbers, and it's pretty well established that they want chaos and population reduction. Peaceful revolution is the only thing that will save us from tyranny.

I hate to go "Spock" on you

But the peaceful revolution should have happened 5 times already in the last 15 years.

American people have proven that they will NOT be doing a peaceful revolution, people will wait until they have no choice but to commence Violent revolution.

Probably when government starts mass disappearing American Dissidents, is when people will finally revolt.

They've already done it. They've already declared patriots as Domestic Terrorists. They've already declared up to be down, down to be up, and wrong to be right. The people haven't done squat. As long as the TV is plugged in everything will go on as it is. Now if the government disappeared American Idol or honey boo boo, you might have some rowdy americans storming down the street (if they could fit out the front door).

There will be no revolution because people just don't give a $@*!. I will laugh when people line up to get implanted with chips because their iphones wont work without them.
edit on 18-7-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I am not sure I should say this but I am in a way impressed that there have not been any violence on the people who crashed the economy. I always thought some guy who have lost everything would do something that invoked karma. Either it is a good thing that humanity is evolving beyond violence or people are more sheepified than I think.

But they are playing with hate on a level that they will sooner or later pay for. What you seed you will reap. Sad really. Damn I am so happy that I am not them.

I do feel a lot of hate for what they have done thou myself but I know I should not take it to seriously. Treat life like a stupid MMO and do not care to much. It is only one life, on one planet with one halfevolved species. I will not care in a thousand years but it is interesting at the moment but also very fustrating. I wonder how the story will play out: Aliens rescuing us from the small mind/Change of reality/Mass extinction event/Direct intervention by the other side and not just on a personal level. To tell you the truth I cannot take humanity serious anymore. We are the Universe Joke and I have a feeling most who look in on us are laughting at us not with ous.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
Your playing right into their game. They WANT a revolution. Every major revolution since the French Revolution has been pre planned. A way of shifting power to one hand to another.

And now with today's technology, a revolution just means more population control, they can just fly a drone over your house, label you as a domestic terrorist, and blow your ass skyhigh.

Sad.

The way to win is non compliance. Just not to do anything they want anymore and just ignore them and be totally apathetic. Be a leach on the system so the system fails until the system is fixed with direct democracy and some kind of value system that cannot be parasited on and manipulated and is not connected to the old so the greedy loses all they have taken. Or hunger strike with youtube channels.

The problem is that we argue back and that give them a chance to reason with ous and manipulate ous with nice wordings. It is better to say: No I do not buy your lies and do not care to listen to you. You can even throw in some childish LALALALALA not hearing you if you have a high sense of humor and sense of self. Just treat them like they do not exists and they will be stumped on how to handle you. It is by agreeing to their boxed reality that you are trapped.
edit on 18-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join