It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can only end in VIOLENT Revolution, regardless you being goody two shoe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
I find it somewhat alarming that you seem to be referring to measured and rational action as "goody two shoes" behavior. Am I wrong in the way I am reading your words? Do I sense disdain?
War is a very ugly thing and in a revolution people will die.
Given that the military ( and, more importantly the Corporations that supply it ) would have the best shot at seizing power? The odds for "substantially worse" rise dramatically.

The ultimate truth is that we have a consumer driven society that caters to, and only to, our spending habits.

Maybe that didn't come out the right way, although I am disappointed with American people I don't hate them.

Also I'd like to point out that I am fully aware what war is and how ugly it is.

I disagree with corporations taking over revolution because American people would demand restoration of constitution, that document is almost HOLY, it sits collecting dust, and in the end will save everyone.

And finally this is the most important point I want to make to you.

You Are Correct Today- What I am saying, is that I will be correct tomorrow, when government starts taking people into the night, never to be seen again
edit on 18-7-2013 by JilianK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I always find it amusing when these threads and this kind of talk pops up and starts circulating.

Revolution! Revolution! Revolution!
... yet, they always expect or look to someone else to actually organize and start it.

Fact of the matter is, most people are too complacent and caught up in their own daily lives to worry about such banner waving fist in the air nonsense.

Talk is cheap, and we've heard it before. America's been hearing it since the close of the last Civil War: "The South Will Rise Again!", or other such.
Too often this talk flowers from over coddled middle class youth with too much time on their hands, not enough education, little or no work experience, and a huge block of self entitlement riding on their shoulders.

Sure, the USA isn't a perfect place.
Sure there's lots to complain about.

Revolution in America?

Be thankful you weren't born a girl in some South East Asia village, or most other places around the world where sex slavery is common.

Having solved all other problems on the planet you want Revolution in America? What? You want cheaper Big Macs?

It'd be easier if you just moved to a country that you have less of a disagreement with, no? All that requires is one person; YOU.
No reason to foment or preach about revolution or spout indignities over failures to give you what you think you really actually deserve.

Maybe Sweden? They seem really tolerant?

edit on 18-7-2013 by Druscilla because: highlight emphasis

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It's not a question of if but when and to what extreme.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
Th us government might, but the military ultimately would not

You know I would agree with you say 5 years ago.

Today after I consider how they always manage to find people for false flags and so on. I think they will manage to find 20 000 soldiers who will be willing to kill their own.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
... yet, they always expect or look to someone else to actually organize and start it.

Fact of the matter is, most people are too complacent and caught up in their own daily lives to worry about such banner waving fist in the air nonsense.

Talk is cheap, and we've heard it before.

I am doing something about it

See my other thread about putting 9/11 inside job advertising on trucks.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I was speaking of the military as a whole. The majority will not go along with it. It is however a slow moving roller coaster.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
I was speaking of the military as a whole. The majority will not go along with it. It is however a slow moving roller coaster.

Yeah I would agree with that, I heard rumors that few Generals already told Obama to go suck a lemon.

But I also heard rumors 3 months ago that Obama has been replacing top notch military advisers and confidants.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I completely understand you to the fullest extent. I have been saying this since i was 15. I have done plenty of research on America ,Revolutions,Patriots and Tyranny. The cold hard truth is, we all will have to engage in a battle for our freedoms! Im not sure where it was said or who said it, maybe Thomas Jefferson: Every70yrs America needs a Revolution!

With that said, we need a violent Revolution, a bloody revolution where many will DIE! At the rate of America's complacency to allow the government into every aspect of our lives, and one by one destroy our Constitutional Amendments in front of us. If you make peaceful revolution impossible, you will make violent Revolution INEVITABLE! Another quote that i forgot cuz im so FREAKIN ANGRY AT AMERICA, I LOVE THIS COUNTRY ......BUT THE IDIOCRACY OF THE PEOPLE IS BEWILDERING!

I have many things in life i want to accomplish. I want to be a Genetic Engineer, to remove Diseases, give paraplegics mobility. 8Years of schooling i would need, to realize my dreams.

I would give it all up right now, to fight to the death for our freedoms. Sacrifice all i worked for, just for YOU!

We all have to remember when America was Being conceived our "Fore Fathers" were considered Terrorists and an enemy of the state of the british empire, and were hunted down like dogs. To stand up to tyranny is to be called, Terrorists, by todays standards.
My favorite Quote by Thomas Jefferson: The tree of Liberty, must be refreshed, with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants from time to time.

The time for Peaceful protest has come and gone.

So, we must Stand together, Unite and show our Government they cant mess, with REAL PATRIOTS!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeviousEngineer
With that said, we need a violent Revolution, a bloody revolution where many will DIE! At the rate of America's complacency to allow the government into every aspect of our lives, and one by one destroy our Constitutional Amendments in front of us. If you make peaceful revolution impossible, you will make violent Revolution INEVITABLE!

We all have to remember when America was Being conceived our "Fore Fathers" were considered Terrorists and an enemy of the state of the british empire, and were hunted down like dogs. To stand up to tyranny is to be called, Terrorists, by todays standards.

You know what's a beautiful thing about patriots like us.

It doesn't matter how many of us get killed. We got more, we always have more

I mean lets face it, United States has over 300 million people, that's A LOT OF PEOPLE

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The revolution is endless and ongoing. It only takes different forms at different times.

Before it ever goes violent, it is social.

People need to learn how to change the ideas surrounding the current paradigm before it ever spirals.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

textbook and reality, sometimes they have nothing to do with each other

If you want to get me all philosophical, I believe people learn only by direct suffering. Majority at least.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OK... It's time for a bloody rebellion to string the rascals up on the nearest lamppost...

...and it's done. There they are, for the carrion crows to pick apart...

Who's going to replace the dastardly evil doers?

The one's with the most guns? A recipe for disaster if ever there was one...

The first American revolution ended with the birth of a new nation founded on the principles of a democratic republic. So a revolution that overthrows that democratic republic is going to replace it with the same thing? Somehow I doubt it...

Our republic has some issues, too true. Frighteningly true.

But...

What's going to replace it? Should a violent revolution remove it... A theocracy? A military dictatorship? An oligarchy of some sort?

Think upon that before you all get too enthusiastic about violent overthrow... What comes after isn't likely to be an improvement.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
In my opinion, people that talk this revolution nonsense aren't real big on world political strategy.

1. Who's one of the largest superpowers on the planet?
2. What happens to the rest of the planet if that superpower dissolves into internal revolution?

hmmm.

Well, all that revolution nonsense becomes moot when everyone that considers themselves an enemy of America decides to take that opportunity to invade, or cause all sorts of other nastiness.

Your little revolution could very well equal a joint China/Russian (or insert conglomerate confederation of nations claiming "concern") "peace-keeping" mission (invasion) just to make sure that "fair and balanced" elections and restoration of order occurs.
yup.

Your little revolution will only wind up co-opted by the biggest world players on the playground where whoever has the most clout will install a puppet government far far away from anything anyone that ever started the revolution ever wanted.
Goodbye freedom of press.
Goodbye Constitutional rights (or at least the illusion of them)
Goodbye pretty much anything and everything because now, it will all be up for grabs and change; all of it, and it'll get worse, and probably stay worse than it was before anything ever started.

Revolution will only serve to open the door to any and every foreign influence with muscle enough to be an influence.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

I used to believe in violent revolution until i saw the reality of the Soviet Block after the Berlin wall came down. Bloody revolutionis no joke and innocent men women and children will be slaughtered. A significant number of survivors will go insane from the horrors of a civil war.

But why is bloody revolution inevitable? It has not happened to date and who says that the will continue to be stupid and vicious?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hephalump
Who's going to replace the dastardly evil doers?
Should a violent revolution remove it... A theocracy? A military dictatorship? An oligarchy of some sort?

The reason there will be drastic improvement is because US population is not Islamic, Jewish, Extreme Christian.

Americans would demand restoration of Constitution.

And if you read that document, very self explanatory

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

if you think of yourself as a GOD, you think you have no limits. Why would you stop yourself. You wouldn't.

And they are hiding the blood and hate they bring into nations by these wars and destruction.

People are being tranquillized in west by western governments.

They made people knee before the atheism and that was the point that fear from death begins.

They induced fear of all kinds on American people and tried to play god role on the planet.

Still , they are inducing fear and you can find no point that they stop. Because lust and greed has no stop.

Just look at the cartoons that Hollywood produces.They symbolize people as animals.They are rabbits who just care sex and reproduction.They are pigs who don't care about anything much. cremation of care.They are cows and goat who are bully and people of rage.

Materialism is eating you from inside. No matter how many times your govt demonize other nations and take you to wars , the parasitic actions won't help your people get to redemption. IMO , American people are the most fearful people on the planet , or at best they numb. They are just caring if the MSM tells them that one Muslim man has beaten his wife. They don't care as much as they see their military forces are raping the same people in those countries.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Military court finds Calvin Gibbs guilty of murdering Afghan civilians, but decides against automatic life sentence.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

There will be always innocent children who will ask "dady , why did we burn 200,000 people in Hiroshima ? dady , why did we invade Iraq ? Why did we get out ? Dady , why is the blood on your hands ?"

And as long as god lets innocent free children be born , there is hope that manipulation and injustice can stop at one point.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The most courage thing brave American people do is to take the gun and go fight against women and children in least developed countries.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
In my opinion, people that talk this revolution nonsense aren't real big on world political strategy.

1. Who's one of the largest superpowers on the planet?
2. What happens to the rest of the planet if that superpower dissolves into internal revolution?

Your little revolution could very well equal a joint China/Russian (or insert conglomerate confederation of nations claiming "concern") "peace-keeping" mission (invasion) just to make sure that "fair and balanced" elections and restoration of order occurs.
yup.

United States is a NUCLEAR power.

US has something like 1700 nukes ready at a push of a button, and you only need 100 of them to destroy the world.

No one dares attack Nuclear power, if that was the case US would have attacked China and Russia long ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JilianK

Americans would demand a return to the Constitution...

Yes, they would. But what in the world makes you think the guys with the most guns would listen? Why should they, they won...

Check out the history of violent revolution in this sad, sad world, how many of them ended with the guys with the most guns making up the rules? I dare say most of 'em.

It's all very well and good to advocate such extreme measures, quite another to make sure it ends with everyone winning... That doesn't happen very often.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JilianK
The reason there will be drastic improvement is because US population is not Islamic, Jewish, Extreme Christian.

Americans would demand restoration of Constitution.

And if you read that document, very self explanatory

You may want to re-read my previous post.
Let's make it simple: If violent revolution erupts in America, America will soon fall to OUTSIDE foreign powers.
America will cease to exist.
The Constitution will fade to the dust of History.

Roll the dice on who your new masters will be.
Like Russia, there will be several sponsored fractures too where Texas, California, and some confederations of states will vie for their own Independence, but in reality will just be puppet regimes sponsored by bigger players abroad.

And just like Russia, all the Nukes as mentioned above, won't mean squat because quite a bit of them will find themselves soon on the open market.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join