It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I saw a thread last week about Illuminati and NWO references in hip-hop, I think it was in this section.... well I came across this and its much more blatant than any of the other songs that were mentioned in the previous thread.

www.scratchbowling.com...

M

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Im a great fan of underground political hip-hop, and listening to this song now - great one btw thanks!

as u may have noticed it has Immortal Technique rapping on the track, i recomend that u listen to his album Revolutionary Volume 2, [U2U me if u r interested in a sample]... Technique has songs that are very much like this one all about the US government and about cover-ups of the 9-11 attacks

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Have you guys heard of Sage Francis? I don't know about an mp3 sample or anything, but I suppose one could be found with some digging. His song "Makeshift Patriot" is really good. It kind of deals with the same stuff you are talking about: 9-11, the government, media, etc. Pretty good stuff. If you like underground hip-hop you'll love it.

www.southern.net...

[edit on 11/10/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Check out this one.....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.lyricstop.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Have you guys heard of Sage Francis? I don't know about an mp3 sample or anything, but I suppose one could be found with some digging. His song "Makeshift Patriot" is really good. It kind of deals with the same stuff you are talking about: 9-11, the government, media, etc. Pretty good stuff. If you like underground hip-hop you'll love it.

www.southern.net...

[edit on 11/10/04 by The Axeman]

I know this is going off subject kind, but I hella dig Sage. He is a bad ass. I love the fact that he has an actual live band when he does shows...

Im an underground hip-hop fanatic. Del, all of Hiero, Murs, Eligh, Grouch, all The Living Legends.... Aceyalone, Ab Rude.... I could keep goin so I will stop there.

top topics

join