It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fastest thing in the universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I live in Aggie country so here's a great Aggie Joke. (If you don't know what an Aggie is google it.)

3 men were applying for a position as a philosophy professor at a major university. The first graduated from Yale. The second metriculated from Harvard, and the third was an Aggie. The Dean asked them all the same question, and said the person with the best answer would be awarded the position.

The question was: What is the fastest thing in the universe?

The Yale grad went first with the obvious answer: "Light" he said. "Everyone knows it is the universal speed limit. Nothing known to modern science can go faster than light."

"Good answer" said the dean "Accurate, straight forward. Set the bar high, now the other two have to think."

"Thought." The Harvard man quickly posited. "Thought happens so rapidly the we are unaware of it's happening until it has already taken place."

"Excellent!" The Dean beamed at him for his insight, and abstract thinking.

The Aggie sat in deep thought several more moments, and the dean finally broke the silence. "Well... Your answer?"

"Diarrhea." came the response from the Aggie.

"Diarrhea!" "Oh come now, be serious." the dean protested.

"I am serious sir." " I ate me a whole bowl of them hot wings at the bar last night." " I woked up this morning, and before I could turn on the LIGHT, or even begin to THINK about it, I had done filled my tighty whiteys. Diarrhea is the fastest thing in the known universe."

join