It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Following Me?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

This sounds like your spirit guide. All spirit guides have lived at least one lifetime on Earth. You may have been with her in that life as her husband, a son, someone very close that loved you very much.

Your attraction to Indians could mean you were one in a past life. Also, your obsession to learn other languages suggests you have lived in those areas in the past (past life). We are drawn to areas and interests that had a great impact on us in our past lives.

I think there may be more than one spirit with you. I don't remember exactly what you said in your post, but I think you said there was a black mass that your wife saw?
Black represents evil. This evil spirit could be the one causing the harm to anyone around you, but your guide is protecting you from it.

Just my two cents worth.
Appreciated you sharing your story. S&F OP.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

A manifestation of yourself, the yin to your yang on another level of existence.

A spiritual double, and/or guide.

I had one appear to me once.

You're an old soul. Heed and choose wisely to advance.

Open yourself.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for that. I have a confession to make. I am not scared of Evil. Evil has always shown me things involved in a sexual nature that comforts me cause I guess down right dirty sex is evil, I don;t know. They always use sex to win your soul. I just can't believe I am telling a bunch of stranger this. Sorry, I am not a perv.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

My wife just found my post to you, an I'm sorry if I have not told you I am HAPPLY married! So I want be posting to you again! CC

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

My wife just found the messages I have been sending you an she is NOT happy, sorry but I want be posting to you again, or messaging! CC

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yes I am a IDIOT!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I haven't received any messages from you or sent you any messages, my inbox won't show up on my iPhone. What are you talking about??

And I'm engaged so...yeah, not messaging you and haven't been messaging you.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

"Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives."

These words, spoken by late cast member Macdonald Carey, open every episode of this daytime drama, chronicaling the trials and tribulations of the citizens of the fictional city of Salem.

Just saying....

He probably meant "she read his to you, not yours to him.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

"Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives."

These words, spoken by late cast member Macdonald Carey, open every episode of this daytime drama, chronicaling the trials and tribulations of the citizens of the fictional city of Salem.

Just saying....

He probably meant "she read his to you, not yours to him.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he meant, LOL.

Nice soap opera reference...now the theme music is stuck in my head, hahaha. Oh, if only my mother hasn't made me watch Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, and All My Children with her when I was a little kid, I'd be normal like most people of my generation and have no understanding of aforementioned pop culture reference *sigh*

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You too huh.

I remember that ironing board set up in front of the TV my mom would be right there.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't' know what set my wife off on this but I think me talking to any female on any web site, she got the wrong idea so good luck with your engagement. Sorry for the message, she was mad at me and U 2 U'd everyone I talked to. Very hurtful to me because I would never intentionally hurt her for anything.I love her dearly. I guess she thought something else.
Sorry to all that heard from her today.
Regards,
CC

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chisisiCoptos

I don't' know what set my wife off on this but I think me talking to any female on any web site, she got the wrong idea so good luck with your engagement. Sorry for the message, she was mad at me and U 2 U'd everyone I talked to. Very hurtful to me because I would never intentionally hurt her for anything.I love her dearly. I guess she thought something else.
Sorry to all that heard from her today.
Regards,
CC

So, was it her, or you who added me to your foe list? I was wondering what I said to make you do that?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
My only suggestion is this

I am assuming you are christian...

Write her a letter.. in a quiet place with no distractions..

Ask her what you want to.. take your time and think it through..

Make sure you start with saying thank you

Address it to her
put it in the front of the bible and place the bible back where it normally is

wait three days
if before the end of the three days something is knocked off with no one around.. check the bible

Odds are however you will feel the answer before you finish the letter

I hope it helps...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It was not me, I just think she was concerned about what I was doing and who I was talking to on here. I was really hurt because I don't think she realized this is not like Facebook or something. I appreciate every single person here to have the discussions we have. I have no foe's and I really do not have any enemies period. I am sorry since I feel I should have shared more with here and embarrassed she was mad. I would never purposely go behind her back and do certain things.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Whew!, back to my topic, for crying out loud. I think their are lost souls and people that don't completely pass over to the other side. What I do know is that, at least for me, you truly try to do good and be a loving respectable citizen and human being. I definitely know right from wrong but can't help the fact that although I have a good heart, the power of other thing can influence you without you even realizing it until you are consumed in it. We all know what is good and bad but might I ask you all tonight what is the attraction to the wrong things sometimes.
I feel this ghost, entity or guardian Angel, although she protects me sometimes get a kick out of "I tried to warn you" attitude. I know sometimes they can't interact with us but she has shown herself to me and very obviously interacted with me over the years since I was 3 or even born.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My best friend died when she was 19 in a horrible car crash. I have seen her over the year briefly. She is always happy. But my ghost is old fashion and obviously been around a very long time. You can tell by her clothing and jewelry sometimes.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

did you ever research the house that was on or near the burial grounds...

You have me curious because of a few of my own experiences, But I knew who my grandmother was..

Do you have an idea what era the clothes are form?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The burial grounds were in a new subdivision in SC back in the early 80's. We had the 3rd house built there. But these visitors were pleasant. I have some Romanian bloodline in my family and my Grandfather used to think my descriptions where of a woman wearing 16th century cloths.I know her hair is rarely up and very long. She sometimes appears to be dressed as royalty. She is very very powerful from what I have witnessed. She can appear in smell, slam doors, scare people she does not like, make certain things happen and if she wants to put her hand on my shoulder she will.

edit on 20-7-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

You too huh.

I remember that ironing board set up in front of the TV my mom would be right there.

LOL, it was her on the couch and me coloring on the floor in front of those (now) ancient console TV...you know, the type that looked like it was built into a little wooden nightstand or dresser, LOL. I'm probably not describing it as clearly as I could but I'm sure someone on here will have owned one and know what I'm talking about. I was so little when I watched them with her, all I really remember from any of them is that this one guy had an evil twin and killed him by poisoning his oatmeal or soup or something...after seeing that, I refused to eat the oatmeal my mom would make me because I was convinced she was trying to poison me with oatmeal, hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The best part of this whole experience is my proof, from family to friends and even once talking to a professional that got uncomfortable and sick and had to leave the session. Maybe she watches my whole family over the years but I have never heard about it.I worry some times because although I was raised Roman Catholic with school, etc., I have also been drawn to the occult, not in a bad way. Just fascinated with some of it in a scientific aspect. I believe in Jesus but I also believe there is another side to thing and some of thing are not so bad. It is all apart of being human and really connected to nature.
I do have a problem though with the excitement of the night. I do love daytime but the night time bring so much enchantment.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join