It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Following Me?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It has been a while since I posted something so personal but I really want to talk to some of you here about someone that wont leave me. Ever since I was a small child I had a presence in my life. I am not scared of her because she protects me but what or who could this be? Over the years my family has figured that it must be a distant relative or possibly a gaurdian angel.
I am not scarred of her because when she comes to me she has a peace about her. I was only afraid of her when I was in my mid twenties and she seemed to dissaprove of some of the things I was doing, drinking, partying, working as a manager at a strip club, etc. I am not here to fill your heads full of BS, but just trying to understand what is going on in my life.
I know I have done some things that I am not proud of but I have a good heart. I feel compassion to just about everyone I meet. I love people and wish I could do things to make people happy. This is not for my own self gradification, I just really love to have contact with other people and to give them something.
Before I get off topic I used to work for one of the top Law Firms in the south east US. I did a wonderfull job with my clients and loved to meet with them. I moved my office to a bottom floor office with two victorian stain glass doors. During the sumer of 1998 I opened my door and passed out clothing and money to the homeless people since the shelter was around the corner.
I would sit at my computer and things would get a bit blurry and this woman would come to me and hold her arms open to grab my hands. She was very old fashion because she wore an old type dress with a white broach around her neck.She repeatedly told me she was here for me because I was here on Earth at an earlier time?
I do not understand why she has been visiting me lately but I can prove her presence due to witnesses in my family as far as them seeing her and quite frankly they seem to be scared of her.
I do not know what she wants with me but she did tell me I was very special because my heart had nothing but love in it. I do have a temper though and notice when I am pissed off I cant feel her presence. I am only human and get mad just like the rest of you.
I have proof of this presence and have no problem if someone wants to investigate, have at it! I recently had a wrist surgery 2 years ago and have runes on my left and right palm. I did not notice these until a few months ago.
I can only speculate of an odd dream when I was very sick two months ago. This woman took me through a whole bunch of triangles, that seemed to be in space and I arrived at a place that I have no way of explaining.
I can't explain what I do not understand but it was the most amazing journey I have ever experienced.
The strange thing is I am an immagrant (Italian American) plus a bunce of other things, but I have been drawn to American Indians. I dream of them constantly and even wake up crying for some of thier suffering. The only thing I can figure out is at the age of 3 I moved to SC and supposedly lived near an ancient Indian Burial Ground.
Sorry to drag this out but I am confused with what has been happening to me, especially the past year.
Regards,
"CC"

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
George Zimmerman.

On a serious note, this sounds interesting. I don't buy much into psychics, spiritual healers, and the like, but have you tried talking to one of them about what you're experiencing?

Also, do you know if this woman was with you before you moved to America? You probably don't remember something from that young of an age, but if she came to you after the move there may be a connection to the ancient Indian burial ground.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
George Zimmerman.

damn that was funny!

Serious now.

I don't know why some folks have that happen to them. If that happened to me I'd go on Whitley Strieber's web site (unknown country) and tell him about it. He knows about visitors.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I do not know who she is. I can say that when I was being a bad boy for a bit I vividly dreamed about her in a field. I was wanting to go to my young son at a ball game and she dressed in black along with a man grabbed me by my arms and started to pull me away with my feet in the air. I promissed her to stop and let me repent for my sins, as they pulled me away I started to wake up and realize that my son was my life and never had such an intense dream.
I am not imbarrased to say at the time these things were happening I was an a manager at a local strip club. I felt helpless when I went to work from 7pm till 4am. Many times I saw this apparrition of the women at work. The DJ and a couple of other guys there saw something by me to and became scarred of me. Everything I did was perfect to the point that I had it all. They called me a horrible name reffering to a fallen angel. I dont want to say it but after having it all I screwed up and lost it all in 2 days.There is so much more to this story but I can talk about that later.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm just curious. Do you actually see this woman? Does she look Indian or like a regular American in today's clothes or how does she look? Do you ever feel scared of whatever you may be seeing?

Sometimes I wonder if spirits or something follows me around too. However I have not seen anything concrete like a full picture of someone.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

If you have been seeing her since you were three years old, then yes, she is your spirit guide. (If she is actually giving you advice, or hinting at things you should improve. ) That's roughly the same age when I started seeing mine.
It is indeed possible that you knew her in a previous life, and now she has chosen to look after you.

My spirit guide was my cousin in a previous life some time in the early 19th century, Europe.

Another thing, my understanding is, that they aren't aloud to tell you what to do, or what not to do. They can only give advice, and tell you if you are heading in a wrong direction. Whilst reading your post, I got the feeling that your spirit guide is kind of bossy. Just a feeling. (Maybe because she cares too much about you.)

Anyways people are often scared about things they don't understand, which is why some of the people you worked with might have been scared. It doesn't mean that she is bad at all.

My husband to this day doesn't like it when I talk about paranormal things, because it scares him, though he is slowly getting used it.

I can't think of anything else to say, just keep listening to her, she only has your best interests at her heart, and if she is getting too much, just ask her to stop. She would never hurt you or get angry and leave you. She has chosen to guide you in your current life.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Maybe you should go see a Native American shaman or figure of religious authority and ask him or her about their views on the afterlife. I did and believe it's a nice place and there's no reason for spirits to still be here.

Maybe it is guilt you are feeling about history and you need to settle that. It's not you who invaded their lands, their lands are now the reservations, the best thing to do is to try and do those things which should make the other happy and what is fair. I'm not Native American, nor do I have anything to do with burial grounds besides those in my own town where I assume my remains end up, I'm not even part of the group of souls who left for the New World at the time but that is what I would do.

As for the presence, I believe it can be a way to check for balance. Without the feminin which can only come from a real woman, reality wouldn't be complete yet males can't have the perspective of a female so a spirit even if imagined could be beneficial as a male isn't making it up himself or how he believes a woman should react. A female spirit might have the same reason for such a contact.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am thinking Guardian Angel or Spiritual Guide as well. Because according to your post she is always pointing you toward the positive paths. Trying to genuinely help you in any way. That is what they do.

However, I have never heard of cases where others have seen someone else's guide, I guess if she wanted them to be seen, she probably simply let them.

I have had instances recently that I have seen someone near me (in my blind spot). I see a shadow in the corner of my eye and when I turn my head, it's gone. My wife freaks out when she see's me searching cause she knows I saw something!
I feel good energy when this occurs so I beleive it could be my guide.

Did you try to have a conversation with her. Asking her where you know her from (if you do of course), cause if I am not mistaking, she would tell you if you asked.

Teye22
edit on 18-7-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sound like a guardian angel to me, she seems to be fairly protective of you. She obviously been steering you away from the bad influences in your life. I count that as lucky, some folks wouldn't as much sense to take the warnings and heeds of a spirit.

The next time you do bump into her and communicate with her, via it be a dream or an apparition experience. You can try to question her about her intentions and history. Frankly, I believe that God sends these souls back as babysitters, sometimes. Maybe in her life she made mistakes, she trying to ensure you don't do the same.

** I relate another story of how my brother was saved my a guardian angel spirit. The weird part is the apparition appeared as a middle age mexican cleaning lady, very nice lady, my brother said he didnt feel any malice at all from her when she appeared to him. She saved him from a nasty break in/robbery/could be worst. If you wanna read the entire story, I made a thread about the whole story. **

It's weird how as much evil as this world has, it's the good that happens under our eyes, and we never really even see it or notice it. But I'm glad these good spirits/guardian angels exist, to look after us.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Nemox42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I was trying to sleep in the summer of 1999, Her face appeared and I started to wake up. Once I opened my eyes she starred at me face to face and then faded away.
Once time I was preparring to paint the old farm house I was renting in Tennessee, my landloard daughter came to the front door with paint supplies and scramed. She told me an apparition of a woman floated across the back room in a nightgown. I truely know this because I have witnesses. I have much more of you to respond to but I need to log off for a bit.
Regards,
CC

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Not well versed on this kind of thing. But 100% willing to listen to those who have experience these things. I do believe in spirits etc.. and i'll be watching this to see if any new info comes to light.

Sorry i can't be of any more help other than to be intrigued

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Quick question OP, have you had other encounters with other apparitions or spirits. It's obvious, that you got the gift. Since you can actually see her and sense her, but it seems usually people like that are magnets for other spirits. I was just wondering if you had any run in with other spirits or ghosts.

Also another stupid question for my own research, Whenever you bump into her, does she have legs? or is she floating? I know its a weird question, but it seems alot of apparition sightings have a mix bag of experiences. I have run across posters, who say they see them as clear as day, as you and I, some see them as smoke, some see them as shadows, some seen them without legs, some seen them transparent, some seen them as balls of light, etc

My theory is that each human acts like TV antenna to the other side, as like with any antenna some people get good reception, and some get bad reception. Also don't you hate it when they watch you when your asleep, even though I get that's probably the best time to visit.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

My guess is a discarnate member of your soul family. Essentially a guardian angel. I used to be able to perceive my grandfather (in the guise of a vigilant knight in armor) when in certain states of consciousness when I was younger. I think he left me at some point in my late 20s, because he saw I'm doing OK.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey, Mr. Spartanburg!
Haven't heard from you in quite some time!

Honestly, I get the distinct feeling that she's one of your ancestors/relatives...and it's not that she hasn't been given the option to "cross over", she simply chose to "stay earthbound" (not completely, of course) as a guide and guardian for her family as she probably had a very strong maternal instinct in life and spirit.

Good to hear from you, CC!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Thanks for that info., I just love hearing all of your experiences. I am very spiritually connected with a gift of a few extra sense. I know my picture hide my eyes but mabey I get post a new one showing you my eyes. That other picture is 2 months old. I can help you if you ever need it.
Thank you,
CC

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

It is wonderfull to hear from you also. It seems my immediate family is going to Paris Mountain, or Greenville, Spartanburg area. My dad is tired of Utah. I tried to send you 5 messages over the weeks but I do not know if you got them. I have had an experience or two that were good. I found out through these experiences that I have a special gift. I almost feel I could concentrate and communicate with one using my mind. I also have changed tremendiuosly since I turned 45 in April. I am not the same at all. I do feel mentally like things from my past are here and helping me. I just have so much to tell you.
edit on 18-7-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: speeling malfunction

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Have you attempted contact with this being? Try to talk to her and see where she comes from and why she has always been there.

Another question if you do not mind. When you do see this being, is she behind you?

The reason for that last question is because I have dealt with a being of this kind. Ever since I was small I would have lucid dreams often. However, every time I had these dreams there was always a lady behind me.

I asked some relatives of mine and they told me to be careful of witches.

Not meaning to burst you peace bubble I am just keeping you informed, I am sure you know how to care for yourself though!

Just keep a positive energy

I look forward into seeing what you find out about your visitor.
edit on 19-7-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I too have had the vivid dreams with her but not only does she try to sit behind me she will sit close to me at times, trying not to scare me. (I think). I have talked to a few professionals about her over the year and they seem to think and maybe see her presence of someone from a long time ago. Because of certain visitations, I was scared of the dark until the age of 27. At that time I filed a divorce from my first wife and drank a lot of alcohol after six months.
The partying with guest and beer made me pass out, so I couldn't give a crap about the dark.
I moved in an 18 year old roommate and his girlfriend. I usually got my son on weekends and was a good father with joint custody.
When we had guest over during the week and partied, the ghost keep on opening the back door to let the smoke and noise out. Everyone was scarred of her but me. My Siberian Husky's and cats would try to eat through the house to get out.
When I would work on my dissertation paper for graduate school in the living room, all of the sudden the room would fill with a wonderful perfume. If my ex came over a smell I don't want to mention here would fill the house.
My second wife was 18 and whatever was in my presence supposedly called her a Bit@h. It hatted her and we were pretty much split up and moved out within 6 months.
We still dated so we got a townhouse closer two the city. I started acting weird like I knew this ghost was with me. I had an antique tub and I would take a long bath a drink a few beers before work. I had to be at work at 7pm. This spirit loved my job because of the overwhelming joy or presence of safety I had with her. Many girls thought they saw someone, a female, follow inn. I was a manager at a local strip club.
Since leaving that lifestyle and moving, my current wife has awaken at night to see a woman sitting beside my side of the bed, appearing to have a hand on my side happily.
I know this woman speaks a foreign language. I have taken 4 years of spanish and french, italian and german throughout my years to some sort of obsession.
I have an obsession with people from other countries. I especially have a deep connection to the Spanish, Italian and German cultures.
With my current wife, she will testify about being physically assaulted by this possible entity. She was grabbed by the head and thrown down on the porch, she almost lost her leg from it getting stuck.
She also lost it one night when a black mass on the ceiling entered at the top of the door and went across the ceiling. I was not scarred but at such excitement I could not believe it.
I do not know who this woman is but it can't be one of many close female and males friends of mine that died. She has been with me since as young as we can figure.
I know sometimes she can be demanding because she can manipulate me into rebeling or chaos. With complete protection of course.
I really do not know what else to say now because I feel I am dragging this out. I do have medical proof though of a medical phenomenon. I had a L-4, L-5 fusion with tons of cages, rods screws and bone graft in 2006. I visited my stepson in 2011 and my wife took a picture of me with my back partially to the camera. I had a small back brace on and in the picture, where one of many scars where from my surgery was a perfect round white partially orb.
I went to my surgeon for a yearly CT and MRI and they put it in my record that there was a medical phenomenon.
The fusion was not showing but an unexplained gas or material unknown to them where my fusion was supposed to be fused.
They do not know what it was but naturally want to go back in there and figure it out and maybe refuse it. I said no so far.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hi,
I don't know why, but have you ever seen Dragonfly?

There was a dvd disc of this movie in a dvd player I bought from a flea market...

I found the movie to be kinda therapeutic in a way.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

after reading your new posting about the events that happen to the people around you, especially your ex-gf/wives. This ghost/spirit seems to be very possessive of you. For it to act out like that violently to other people, especially females...makes this entire case sort of off. I know that spirits and ghosts can not only haunt a place, an item, but also people. Since you said, this female spirit has been around you for along time, it could be that it has attached itself to you. Maybe you remind her of son, husband, brother etc bond? that she had when she was earth bound. Whenever you have encounters with her, does she feel like she is earth bound? or does she feel like she knows she passed on?

I'm starting to think whoever she is, might not be a guardian angel, or a spirit guide. Normally, these types of things don't admit to jealousy or violent behavior to people otherwise non-threaten to you.

She may very well be just some lost spirit, who attached herself to you. Because like I said, she has found some sort of connection to you. Maybe you look like someone she use to know when she was alive? etc

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join