It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is 'Ripe for Harvest' According to 'Bilderberg' Policy Document

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Ahh you've returned I see

Famous document, that which you mentioned - but please bear in mind that Cooper was fed and regurgitated a lot of disinformation - Take care!

ETA: 'Krill' would be a prime example of Coopers ignorance.
edit on 18-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

Haha yes
ATS is a great place to come and let stuff off your chest by sharing info

I'll keep that in mind, although Behold a Pale Horse really is a must read IMO.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many so called "Tea Party" members have refused to pay federal and state taxes? I know one person that has refused to pay state and federal taxes as a protest .....

As the insurance companies mandated law called Obamacare for insurance pushes forward

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Humanity alone doesn't stand a chance, although I do often theorise that this is all part of our physical experience and spiritual evolution.

Maybe. I often wonder why we Americans just sit by and accept what our Gov't dishes out to us, when those in other places around the world have huge protests. I do realize that a lot of it is fear from our Gov't., but sometimes I think it's more than that. And, though I realize that it sounds far fetched, I came across this article and it got me thinking......maybe it's being fed to us--literally.

"Our findings indicate that some of the contents of yogurt may actually change the way our brain responds to the environment,”

Probiotics, the healthy bacteria in yogurt and certain fermented foods, may be mind-altering microbes that could be used to help treat depression and anxiety, according to cutting-edge new research.

health.yahoo.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Source

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
Maybe. I often wonder why we Americans just sit by and accept what our Gov't dishes out to us, when those in other places around the world have huge protests. I do realize that a lot of it is fear from our Gov't., but sometimes I think it's more than that.

Governments WANT someone to fight them or be utterly dependent upon them. It justifies their existence.

The most effective thing we could do would cease acknowledging their authority the same way people more or less ignored Emperor Norton's claims of authority.

Unfortunately many people can't conceive of existence where they don't immediately prop up someone else as their new authority. Even if that someone tries to refuse it.

So... ... ...

Day by day informing and educating. That's all we've really got that can last, and even that requires diligence and sustained effort generation to generation. Though when you get a few generations removed from the source of the reason for the education... people tend to get lazy because they don't know why they are doing things that way because "everything is fine".

And the rot creeps back in.

Like a hero who fends off the bandits once. Then when the bandits don't come back and everyone treats the hero normal again they manufacture "threats" so they can continue to enjoy the rush and status of being a hero.

Lots of people in government are well meaning in their chasing the dragon of being a hero of *some sort*, not realizing that they always need a victim and they are out of a job if there are no more victims.
edit on 18-7-2013 by ErgoTheEgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think it's a sort of critical mass thing. the working class will keep slaving away as long as they think the rewards--house, family, retirement, decent quality of life--are worth the labor and lack of freedom. when X number of people decide the game is rigged and they can't win they'll take up their pitchforks; as long as they have hope in The System they'll keep playing by it's rules.
imho there's a sort of underclass in the US (and probly other places) that's given up and live on welfare, dumpsters, etc. they aren't organized enough to have any political effect.
the occupy crowd kind of understood, but they blamed businesses instead of Big Gummint, which is the real problem.
that's why tptb were/are so terrified of the Tea Party. if enough working class people got together and voted in concert the system could really change. the IRS etc was tasked with defanging the TParty for the 2012 election so Obama would be safe.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

"Things will get worse" is an under statement. People all over the world urge us to overthrow our evil gov't. Yesterday Netanyahu said Israel may have to attack Iran soon. Today our Joint Chief said we are preparing for operations against Syria. Russia's Putin said our Monsanto food is an act of war that may take an act of war to stop. Asia is preparing for war. Our banksters stole Ft Knox and German gold among trillions of other dollars; many countries want to extradite our TBTF bankster CEO's but our State Department protects them. Our gov't spies on us and uses gov't agencies as hit-men without restraint; the tyranny here grows as if Hitler or Stalin is POTUS. Our gov't seems to be egging on a race war and a WWIII with Muslims; and wages a hot Cultural War against all things traditional everywhere. There will suddenly be 400% inflation when our gov'ts enemies pull the rug on the dollar and our welfare-warfare society dies burning at the stake if Yellowstone or the San Andreas/New Madrid faults or drought don't get us first. Our gov't has arranged for Russian and Chinese troops to invade us. Hussein will surely declare Martial Law within 3 years for some reason and then our domestic left will burn cities as Hussein cheers (re Nero). You don't need to be psychic to know that very soon TS will HTF.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If America is "ripe for harvest" because the population is asleep to what is going on around them, then cut off those factors that are making people sleep.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Citizens can take political action - make others informed. Informed citizens are more likely to install a government that listens to people.

However it may not be so easy in USA where dictatorship rules behind a facade of democracy.

Holding views opposing your political structure can bring vendetta against you. What can you do if your government works like a mafia.

Maybe you have better chance just leaving USA for South America.

Other option is to fight - take political and/or military action. This can be done only if fear of death/financial loss is abandoned. Not an easy decision.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of Cooper, but I know that some of his story is just not true...

Lets just say that I had read “behold a pale horse” a long time ago, and years after I read it, I shared an office with a gentleman who had worked in the same place, at the same time, doing the same job that Cooper claimed he got his info doing. This guy had never even heard of Cooper. He also explained that the way that the “crypto” system worked ensured that none of the military cryptographers would ever have enough of any one message at a time to make any sense of it. That puts a LOT of holes in coopers supposed “source” material.

I believe that Cooper was just a well read conspiracy theorist who compiled a lot of stories, and even made up some others, to sell a book and make it appear to be credible.

edit on 7/19/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There are lots of threads here on Silent Weapons...

Search is you friend.😃

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No matter how bad it gets, nobody in America will do a damn thing about it so long as we are able to have access to our creature comforts. As long as we can have a steak dinner whenever we want, sit down and watch a movie or play call of duty, and like pictures on instagram without being tussled with- we will never do a damn thing and will be completely fine with a total take over in the name of national security.

It NEEDS to get far worse before anything changes. We have a long way to this bottom and I think it will take another decade before we get there.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

That is my own thought. I know because I too am guilty of it. I don't know what I would do without my creature comforts, and the thought of losing them fills me with more fear than the abstract threat of getting taken to a detention camp somewhere. It's still sunny, quiet and nice outside, the news can be turned off, such bliss... life is truly beautiful. Or is it?
Change is hard to hope for when one has only ever known the life they now live. Therefore we'll hold onto the good parts as long as possible. The saying that people will only act if they feel they have nothing to lose sounds very true.

*looks at my video games and gourmet coffee* I just hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by MrPlow

That is my own thought. I know because I too am guilty of it. I don't know what I would do without my creature comforts, and the thought of losing them fills me with more fear than the abstract threat of getting taken to a detention camp somewhere. It's still sunny, quiet and nice outside, the news can be turned off, such bliss... life is truly beautiful. Or is it?
Change is hard to hope for when one has only ever known the life they now live. Therefore we'll hold onto the good parts as long as possible. The saying that people will only act if they feel they have nothing to lose sounds very true.

*looks at my video games and gourmet coffee* I just hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime....

*reads your response. goes off to play call of duty*

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

A population so dumbed down, distracted and divided the government can do pretty much anything it wants and the people will still keep paying those taxes to make it all possible.

No sh!t...

Anything to add to an already over utilized topic..?

For example: do you recommend that we take up arms and attack D.C..? Or maybe, we all meet at the center of Town and take it from there..?

Your point is solid...your contribution to solving the problem is sad ass. But hey, at least you got it half right.

The information presented in the OP may seem over utilized to some...but could be new to others.

Rather than display your remarkable penchant for sarcasm, do you have a suggestion? Anything of value to add? Or are you satisfied with just mocking?

You could begin with answering your own question.

What do YOU suggest?
edit on 20-7-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Information is important. Be glad it is shared. Darkness will give way to light. We are the light. Would anyone like to argue against the light? Hint: Light=consciousness=love=life. Who can take this from you, once you own it? Who can cover it in darkness? It can't be done.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

A population so dumbed down, distracted and divided the government can do pretty much anything it wants and the people will still keep paying those taxes to make it all possible.

No sh!t...

For example: do you recommend that we take up arms and attack D.C..? Or maybe, we all meet at the center of Town and take it from there..?

Your point is solid...your contribution to solving the problem is sad ass. But hey, at least you got it half right.

One solution is to continue spreading as much info as you can. Violence is not the answer because that is what they ultimately want.

Alternatively, pray that God sends some help, and sends it soon before it is too late.

Humanity alone doesn't stand a chance, although I do often theorise that this is all part of our physical experience and spiritual evolution.

Although we could start another Zimmerman thread, that might help matters!!

What's your plan?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

If you truly believe that "God" will come and save you, should you not ask why he allowed it to happen in the first place?

Religious ignorance will be the end of us, quite literally.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

No sh!t...

One solution is to continue spreading as much info as you can. Violence is not the answer because that is what they ultimately want.

Alternatively, pray that God sends some help, and sends it soon before it is too late.

Although we could start another Zimmerman thread, that might help matters!!

What's your plan?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

If you truly believe that "God" will come and save you, should you not ask why he allowed it to happen in the first place?

Religious ignorance will be the end of us, quite literally.

It is not God's job to give good governance or bad.

People form a nation and decide what kind of government is given to that nation.

It is quite foolish to invoke God in this matter.

It is citizen's job to remove a bad government. God would not come to do that.

If citizens do not remove a bad government due to inaction or greed etc., they will suffer. Every person has to face the results of his actions.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Do you notice the price of just food and the difference just a couple years have made?

I used to be able to feed two people well back in 2007-2008 for 75.00 a week.... could buy any meats within reason, fruits and salads and vegetables as well as the basic bathroom supplies and house cleaners for that 75.00. The money went far and you ate good for that.

Now if all you have is 75.00 to spend you are not getting any fruit that is not bananas because any other kind of fruit is too expensive, you are eating casseroles because they stretch (no more roast!) salad is a thing of the past as you cant fit it into the budget and vegetables are only the cheapest you can find.

This is what we are facing, and it is only 5 years later. Havent you noticed this in your own budget? At this rate of grocery store inflation, soon many will be unable to eat, and wont qualify for any financial assistance because they make too much money...... what happens then?

creature comforts will soon be a thing of the past for many!
edit on 21-7-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join