It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is 'Ripe for Harvest' According to 'Bilderberg' Policy Document

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Upon recently reading William Cooper's 'Behold a Pale Horse', I took note of a very interesting and perhaps more importantly, extremely relevant quote.

According to Cooper, the following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7,1986, in an
IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale-

TOP SECRET

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

An introductory programming manual Operations Research

When the government is able to collect tax and seize
private property without just compensation, it is an indication that the
public is ripe for surrender and is consenting to enslavement and legal
encroachment. A good and easily quantified indicator of harvest time is
the number of public citizens who pay income tax despite an obvious lack
of reciprocal or honest service from the government.

We have certainly reached that point.

A time when the government can openly spy on the people, legally use propaganda against its citizens, stock pile billions of rounds of armour piercing ammunition whilst pushing for gun control, send billions of taxpayers dollars to Israel to murder and impoverish the Palestinian people, allow the banks to launder hundreds of millions of dollars for drug cartels with no one being sent to prison, we have certainly reached that point. When the cost of living continues to rise, when we pay more tax to the government yet we get less and less back as austerity tightens its grip, we have reached that point.

A population so dumbed down, distracted and divided the government can do pretty much anything it wants and the people will still keep paying those taxes to make it all possible.

This document by the way, is from 1979 according to Cooper. The elite have waged war against the American population for decades.

People rave
about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious
hamburger from a whitewashed slaughterhouse down the street and out of
sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional
association of hit men collectively called politicians, and then complain
about corruption in government.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

A population so dumbed down, distracted and divided the government can do pretty much anything it wants and the people will still keep paying those taxes to make it all possible.

No [snipped]

Anything to add to an already over utilized topic..?

For example: do you recommend that we take up arms and attack D.C..? Or maybe, we all meet at the center of Town and take it from there..?

Your point is solid...your contribution to solving the problem is sad ass. But hey, at least you got it half right.

edit on Sun Jul 21 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The sad truth is that America is being held hostage by a government that is not from or for the people. Special interests, large banks and corporations along with a select few of immense wealth and power control our country and very slowly the country is moving towards an authoritarian and outwardly oppressive regime.

Rights are eroded or violated completely with impunity and all that it takes to do so is uttering the words "national security" or "Terrorism" and most will clap and cheer at their own lost liberty and freedom.

Get used too it because it's going to get FAR worse before it gets any better.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know if it's authentic or not but it sounds pretty accurate actually.

Thankfully they have by now probably noticed that at least some of us aren't willing to pay for this crap.

Cut them off, no more funding, no more consent.
Boycott > Vocal Street Protests

At least that my approach and it has worked for me so far.
Now to get others to see how effective it is...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Another aspect to show truly how deluded our rulers can become if they don't watch out:

They fail to recall that if citizens don't pay up $$$ they usually have their lives ruined and put in jail.
SO this is akin to a plantation owner saying "Look the slaves worked again today, obviously they agree with and accept being slaves, never mind I keep threatening to shoot them if they don't comply".

Take away the "threat of punishment" for not paying taxes, and let's see how many people REALLY AGREE with this garbage.

I rest my case.
edit on 17-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Look into Agenda 21 and how they are making large rural areas into UN owned and controlled lands out of once held private lands in america -

Bill Cooper warned us - now it is - the real america is waiting to take it all back - and we will need some divine intervention to do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

No sh!t...

Anything to add to an already over utilized topic..?

For example: do you recommend that we take up arms and attack D.C..? Or maybe, we all meet at the center of Town and take it from there..?

Your point is solid...your contribution to solving the problem is sad ass. But hey, at least you got it half right.

One solution is to continue spreading as much info as you can. Violence is not the answer because that is what they ultimately want.

Alternatively, pray that God sends some help, and sends it soon before it is too late.

Humanity alone doesn't stand a chance, although I do often theorise that this is all part of our physical experience and spiritual evolution.

Although we could start another Zimmerman thread, that might help matters!!

What's your plan?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I agree with this comment, agenda 21, if true, is terrifying.

Great book, by the by. Highly recommended. One of the first that got me into conspiracy subjects.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Another aspect to show truly how deluded our rulers can become if they don't watch out:

They fail to recall that if citizens don't pay up $$$ they usually have their lives ruined and put in jail.
SO this is akin to a plantation owner saying "Look the slaves worked again today, obviously they agree with and accept being slaves, never mind I keep threatening to shoot them if they don't comply".

Take away the "threat of punishment" for not paying taxes, and let's see how many people REALLY AGREE with this garbage.

I rest my case.
edit on 17-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

That's a great way of putting it. When I mention "stop paying taxes" whenever the tax subject comes up, I am most always met with - "but we need taxes to provide [blah] services".

Riiiight. Even if that were the case, ask for a receipt from the IRS/tax agency to show you where your money went. Taxation without representation? Perhaps.

And you're spot on with the threat of punishment. Besides being brainwashed into believing taxes are necessary to keep your current lifestyle, then there is the threat of punishment if your brain wanders out of the box and decides to stop paying taxes.

Agreed 100% that boycott works better than protests. Stop paying into their game and funding them. It is a clear message to TPTB that the people still care enough about them to pay their salaries.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Any lawyers want to take on my case? Up here in the once cold North, and have been tardy with my war monies, lol. Thin k a stand on spiritual belief will fly? After all, it does say that he came for the tax collectors and prostitutes. Might I make a case that I am afeared of my life, for if I knowingly collect tax might that hasten the return of my Lord and Saviour? If I refuse do I buy us all some more time?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by denybedoomed
reply to post by Happy1

Agenda 21 Wikipedia

Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[1] It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels. The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the 21st Century. It has been affirmed and modified at subsequent UN conferences.

And Here is the 'official text' from the UN themselves.
edit on 18-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

They Murdered a Sitting President with ... "a magic bullet"

They let 3000 US Citizens die.... "we need another Pearl Harbour"

They destroyed a country and murdered hundreds of thousands of its Citizens....."We know he has WMD, we know where they are"

The Fourth Amendment is just mere words now ... "Patriot Act"

Agenda 21 ? ......

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

A time when the government can openly spy on the people, legally use propaganda against its citizens, stock pile billions of rounds of armour piercing ammunition whilst pushing for gun control, send billions of taxpayers dollars to Israel to murder and impoverish the Palestinian people, allow the banks to launder hundreds of millions of dollars for drug cartels with no one being sent to prison, we have certainly reached that point

Almost forgot short memory disorder.

The Al-Qaeda who was reason to invade a country on opposite side of the planet , are now allies.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ahh you've returned I see

Famous document, that which you mentioned - but please bear in mind that Cooper was fed and regurgitated a lot of disinformation - Take care!

ETA: 'Krill' would be a prime example of Coopers ignorance.
edit on 18-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

If you are right then they wouldn't have killed him. But he predicted 9/11, drew too much attention and had to be silenced.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by ObservingYou

If you are right then they wouldn't have killed him. But he predicted 9/11, drew too much attention and had to be silenced.

What do you mean 'if' I am right?

It has all been well documented and investigated

He was valiant, and he thought he was passing on correct information - but in his ignorance he HAS passed on disinformation also.

Think objectively..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Look into Agenda 21 and how they are making large rural areas into UN owned and controlled lands out of once held private lands in america -

Bill Cooper warned us - now it is - the real america is waiting to take it all back - and we will need some divine intervention to do it.

Sorry Happy1, but history shows too graphically the cultures that waited for
divine intervention were about if not totally exterminated. The reason Agenda 21
is doing so well is because no great quantity of the population believes it could exist.
The real America is not going to wait to take it back, but a sufficient majority are
going to have to be noticeably affected. Like,"Nationwide cable outage, and you're
not getting the update at 10 are you?"

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We where warned,

The William Coopers of the world where right, And we Ignored them.

Question is, is it too late?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Question is, is it too late?

If you are able to ask that question to a bunch of global foreigners while sitting on your electrically powered computer i'm going to go ahead and guess no.

It will be too late if someone doesn't take the gun out of the kid's hand soon though.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Happy1

Great book, by the by. Highly recommended. One of the first that got me into conspiracy subjects.

It's happening in other countries too. Sweden is demolishing old rural properties that no-one lives in. France is demolishing the old city houses to make way for apartments for immigrants. UK had "garden grabbing" where suburban homes were bought up and the gardens converted into apartments for more immigrants, the equivalent of Section 8 housing in the USA.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join