It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing Evidence- Programming the American Population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Quite profound and another subtle program to show that they are TPTB and we are mere Americans to some; humans to others. Great find. Psyop hindsight is far from 20/20!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!!! There's a breaking story!!! That serious aired in 2000? wow crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Honestly I think this is just a coincidence, I think the Lone Gunmen episode featuring a plane trying to fly into WTC is more explosive than this, if you haven't seen it, watch!

They mention a wargame scenario, exactly like in real life, the bad guy explains the plot, the similarity to real life is astonishing, I think that the idea of remote controlling a plane like they do in the episode might be a clue to what really happened that day, I'm not to well versed on all the details but I think the notion of remote controlling a plane could perhaps explain a thing or two.

I think TPTB have occult reasons for doing this, some kind of black magic since they're all about numerology and occult holidays.

There you go, indicting the entire government as usual.
It's a faction. A small faction.

For what possible gain?

The Cold War's over, John.
But with no clear enemy to stockpile against, the arms markets' flat.
But bring down a fully loaded 727 into the middle of New York City, and you'll find a dozen tin-pot dictators all over the world just clamoring to take responsibility, and begging to be smart-bombed.

TPTB had so many reasons to benefit from.

Foreign wars to crush nations not tied to the western central banking cartel.
Defense contractors raking in money.
Justifying the obscene defense spending.
A new worldwide war of terror to replace the Cold War.
Destabilizing the Middle East.
Geostrategic military positions in the Middle East.
Excuse for incrementally building up a police state.

Then there's the resources and the rebuilding, but I think those two points can be disputed.

Even the word terrorist has gotten a new meaning, they can now assign it to pretty much anyone dissenting.
Domestic terrorist anyone?

The implications of 9/11 have been tremendous, the US has fundamentally changed and with it the world.

In my mind, one thing is sure, 9/11 was no coincidence, and cave dwellers did not pull off this monumental feat of planning and execution.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can't say that the video blew my mind (that's what drugs are for). It just rattled my cage a bit

edit on 18-7-2013 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Sorry. Not coincidence in how they are all put together as a package.

It may indeed be a coincidence... but the probability of it being a coincidence is fairly low, so low in fact that I would rather trust the numbers than my "common sense". Plus it's obvious the official story on 9/11 is full of holes so in this case I'm willing to keep an open mind.

As for who pulled the strings... the first thing to do is figure out who wrote that episode.

.....Aaaaah... where are your facts to back up that statement.... "but the probability of it being a coincidence is fairly low, so low in fact that I would rather trust the numbers than my "common sense""... Where are the numbers? Who produced these numbers?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Or as Jung would say it is Collective Unconsciousness...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join