It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Reveals His True Face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It appears the volatile conspiracy maven Alex Jones, who many believe is a operating shill for the very people he always condemns, has gone out of his way—while foaming at the mouth—to hysterically announce and propagate the notion that Black Americans are going to have massive race riots all over America because of the Zimmerman acquittal (as of yet the demonstrations are peacful--and let's hope it says that way).

To my mind this is an indication that Jones indeed may be a shill for not the illuminati but some right wing type Koch group. I have always felt Jones was more of a arch-conservative sponsored secretly by a right wing clique, more than a legitimate NWO opponent and this present propaganda and hysteria seem to bear this out.
He and his writers have gone bat # crazy over this Zimmerman affair and is basically indulging in David Duke type propaganda hiding behind his phony NWO façade.

This anti-global warming, Glen Beck type phony conspiracy buffoon is revealing to the world his true nature as nothing but a shill for probably a Koch-type hidden hand behind his entire obsession.

All over his site for the last few weeks or so were gloomy predictions that violent race riots will occur if Zimmerman is acquitted.

Now don’t get me wrong anyone has a right to predict anything they like, and in the past there have been riots because of the injustice done to black folks now and then, but this over the top venomous demagoguery seems even too much for loud mouth Jones.

Jones acts like the civil rights history of black people oppressed in America is not a legitimate movement to remove oppression and is a part of his own NWO delusions.

Indeed these types don’t realize that if any group in America can claim that they have been oppressed by NWO tyranny, than it is black people in America.

How dare this fat ignoramus attempt to marginalize the moral indignation of the black liberation cause and movement in America that are dealing with real life issues of historical oppression and genocidal acts done towards them by the REAL tyrants of the NWO.

This guy who claims to be a beacon of freedom aught to lend his support to the cause of the people who have been, along with the Native Americans, at the top of the list of victims of the NWO globalist.

This loud mouth phony aught to come out behind the bushes of the legitimate fight against the globalist and support the AA cause for freedom and liberation and not be a part of those who are of the oppressive class.

Black people have been at the vanguard of the fight against the tyrants Jones claims to be against, and for him to lend his support to the David Duke, Glen Beck and Koch brother types is a disgrace.

Or is Jones actually revealing himself as a fascist, secret right-wing fanatic peddling right-wing propaganda while hiding behind and defaming the noble fight against globalism?

In the past Jones has had many progressives on his show and many rap artists who claim to be against the tyranny Jones pretends to fight. I call on them to boycott his show because he is a phony, fake, whose true interest lies with the enemies of freedom.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Jones is making observations based on the MSM's propaganda tactics, people reactions, hate groups like the New Black Panthers (not to be confused with the OG BP) and coming to a conclusion there is an agenda to further divide the American people.

Have you been reading ATS these past 2 days? Here, check out the Home Page or Trayvon Martin Rallies Are Held Across the Country After the George Zimmerman or LA mayor vows show of force after Zimmerman linked riots or Jimmy Carter compares Trayvon Martin protests to ‘race riots’ or LIST: VIOLENCE, LAWLESSNESS SINCE ZIMMERMAN VERDICT... *UPDATED TO 30*

Btw, did you really post Jones is a Glen Beck type?
If you want a shill Beck is your man!

Alex talks via video Skype with former director of information for the original Black Panther Party, Larry Pinkney to discuss the recent statements of the "New Black Panther Party" demanding violence if Zimmerman is acquited in the Treyvon Martin case in Florida.

Chuck D Reveals The Most Powerful Force In The World

edit on 17-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What kind of shill fly's to UK to expose the worlds elite at the Bilderberg meeting? (1 of the only few people to do so). He has been very one sided towards Zimmerman but you saw the articles yourself protesters did storm Walmart in Crenshaw and ransacked the place. My only complaint with Alex is all of the ad's are starting to get out of hand and he never lets the people he interviews talk, always interrupts. I still listen to him religiously though.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He just wants to make money and has found his niche riling up idiots with sensationalized stories. I don't think he's a shill for any groups, just a savvy businessman.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have studied Jones for years. I know what I 'm talking about. He may fool you but not me.

For him to use a legitimate cause like the plight of the black race has in this country, all the suffering there, for his crazy delusions is immoral, obscene, and the hell with him.

This guy clearly is espousing right-wing crappy propaganda from his vicious heart. While at the same time marginalizing a legitimate movement for freedom and also at the same time making the legitimate fight against the NWO look like a farce as he buffoons around the world making a dam fool of himself.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

the black liberation cause and movement in America

The....what?

Would you mind elaborating on and explaining that just a bit for a simple country rabbit like me?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Oh so in your opinion Jones doesn't at all report on anything useful or tries to inform people, also known as waking them up?

Yes, of course the same attack on Jones is used again and again, he's in it for the money, which is such a weak attack. The man's operation is totally listener funded but lets attack him for trying to make money. Jones says all the time he spends every dollar putting it into the show, not his pocket, of course I'm not his accountant but his operation is only getting bigger, new studio is being built and his staff is expanding. Without his listeners he's back to square one. I can only imagine how much broad band alone costs him. You know, for a guy in it for the money I've never spent 1 dollar on his merchandise or his sponsors and for as much as I've gotten from him I actually feel kinda guilty about that

Let's not attack the MSM or Beck or ATS for raking in the loot, but that Alex Jones... making money... what an Anti Capitalist Communist Illuminati Shill!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You've studied him for years? Creepy.

You know more about him than me? If you say so but I hate to break it to you but you're not an Alex Jones expert

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Very clever you disguised a Zimmerman topic, it's like a cloaking technique.

I gave you a flag and a star for originality.

I think you're full of bull but I like your thread. I think AJ is full of bull too.
edit on 17-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thank God for that!

But I gather that you are?
Amazing you think that that buffoon can have nuance of what you say:
’ Jones is making observations based on the MMS’s propaganda tactics”

Tactics that he is an integral part of.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've heard some claiming lately that they are blaming not only the MSM but Alt media as well. So, I then looked into it a bit. I'm seeing more in Alt media, Jones included that they are reporting reluctantly-I don't want to fall into the trap either*, also reporting the issues but are NOT promoting race riots or the like but are illustrating how the media, etc. are going about it. I'll note that Jones for example, is disgusted and saddened about the violence, killings and threats that have gone on, threats toward him too have been going on because he interviewed Zimmerman's brother.

Really people need to look to the source, supporting the riots, the media and more, they are in it for the sensationalism because it brings money. Not the people who are voicing concern and safety!

*I'll say again, there's a big distraction going on with the whole thing. As their is the DOJ involvement, now there's the concern. Not this whole manufactured, "Omg racist", stuff which is leading up to the violence and threats. As even shared by ATS members, Martin's family is even saying not to join in on the violence.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

At what point in any of my posts have I claimed to be an Alex Jones expert? Typical...

Resorting to calling him names now are you? Well, you are obviously no fan of him but why should we listen to you and your bias hate? Because you've claimed to have studied him for years and that you know what you're talking about?

No thanks

He's clearly making observational points of the MSM's clear agenda of creating a race war via the Zimmerman trial. Even a buffoon can see that!

Trayvon Tragedy: Manufactured Racism? How NBC Edited...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I grew up in a town in California's Central Valley. My Dad worked for the County, and knew many law enforcement personnel. In the late '60s, he said the sherriff told him a gaggle of Black Panthers traveled from Oakland to our town hoping to spread the fever of revolution. The local black people told them to take a hike.

Those who have dignity, and something to lose, will not start any trouble. Those who do not possess either of the aforementioned will only hurt themselves in the end.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Alex Jones predicted 9/11 attacks and Bill Copper also did...did you?
Where is your introduction thread?
ETA: Yes most protestors are peaceful, but not all. In LA, a flash-mob noticed Police downtown and drove to Hollywood to loot Walmart, rob, bash cars, punch pedestrians including vacationers in town...so your wrong again with Disinformation...the probable reason you are here...your true face.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

If Alex Jones is an agent of the NWO then he is well-funded by the NWOs unlimited supply of cash.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I actually use to listen to him that is how I got into conspiracies actually, but I quit listening to Alex Jones because he just went too overboard for me.

The more I listened to him the more I believe he is just making money off of other peoples fear.

Some things he might be right about, but he also hypes subject matters up to a certain paranoia, in which others tend to believe and follow. I think perhaps his messages that he broadcast could also have a deadly effect on other peoples lives, because listeners do take his words to heart. That is what makes Alex Jones a dangerous man.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

the demonstrations may be peaceful. for now

But the groups of black young male thugs randomly attacking "for trayvon" are certainly not peaceful.

except on opposite day.

top topics

join