It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Pics Taken in Sydney, AUS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
hey berk i have those exact photos does your aunt know anderw hinton? he gave me those EXACT photos...strange! oh! well cool if anyone wants them just u2u me and i will send them

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi spaceghost

I dont know if she knows the guy you mention, but i can ask. Will let ya know.

Do you live in Sydney then?

Can i ask why you called me BERK?

[edit on 11-11-2004 by Bikereddie]

M

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Rly cool pics used the 1st one as my background!
Also on the 1st picture there's a weird blue lightning bolt comming out from the water (that's what it looks like) never seen that before! pretty cool mate!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks the picures look fake?

M

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i suppose they could be - like i sed there's a weird blue bolt comming out of nowhere from the water?!

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Not sure if they are fake or not. Thay still look damn impressive to me.

What makes you think they are?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by M
i suppose they could be - like i sed there's a weird blue bolt comming out of nowhere from the water?!

I think if you closer, you will see that it probably extends from the main source. Its probably transparent because of all the light emitted from the main fork.

Still.... they are great pics.......

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Not sure if they are fake or not. Thay still look damn impressive to me.

What makes you think they are?

A couple of things, The stray bolts, all the bolts are seemingly in the same place. I think the chances of striking in the same place is small. The bolts look to vivid.

[edit on 11-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Maybe the bolts are from the same fork of lightening?
The pics would have had to be taken at a fast rate to capture the scene. ie. the 4 pics are the same bolt of lightening at differant stages.

just my thought, not sure if its right

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
they are not fake i live in sydney and saw the lighting the night it was happening...sorry biker i read your name wrong...it was unreal and loud as hell when it hit, there it was happening for a while not just the four pics, but for about an hour or so.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceghost
they are not fake i live in sydney and saw the lighting the night it was happening...sorry biker i read your name wrong...it was unreal and loud as hell when it hit, there it was happening for a while not just the four pics, but for about an hour or so.

No problem mate

Glad you could confirm that the pics are genuine.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
pictures of lighting are generally take with timed exposures of about 20 seconds

so if i was to guess in that first pic the bright thick bolt was close and early in the exposure where as the others were later on

thats why some are a bit "streaky" becasue they were open shutter exposures

but still they are cool

if you have a 35 mm camera and live out in the open try it when you know a storm is coming

set up the camera on a tripod at night leave the shutter open on the camera for x ammout of time and let the lighting strike of course you can only do this during a storm and at night becasue the light level will over expose

leaving the sutters open for hours during storms can produce some cool pictures....

but yet again they are cool if any one was wondering how thye were taken thats what i was clariying

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Stunning pics, some of the best lightning shots I have ever seen

Thanks for posting them

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have had these pics plus a few more on my computer for over a year, I just wish I could remember where ?I got em from. the other ones I have Is full night, with the lights and the lightning, there wikkid. I don't know how to post pics, but I will try:

ok I have 1 pic thats not posted here, but I don't know how to upload it

peace

Awsome backgroud pics

ok I have 4 pics

[edit on 4-10-2005 by LDragonFire]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join