It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, This is Weird. Please Debunk this Tunnel Lurker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
May I ask you one question?

We've got two pictures here. One represented by the OP that apaprently shows something that bears resemblance to a being hiding underneath the bridge and the second one where all we see is a blurry thing that could be rock or piece of debris.

I'd like to ask the guy who found the picture with the unidentified "rock" to try to resample it and try to weed out the "being" out of it. Because right now we've got two completely different pictures. If the picture that shows no being but a faint shadow of debris was photoshopped, you'll find evidence of it there. If there's a being in there you will too be able to root its image out.

If the above comparision test won't vield any results we're going to consider one of these pictures a fake. Which one is up to the professional graphics and photography experts to decide.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Oh my.....WTF is that.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here's a thought. Since this is in Malaysia I would say IT'S A MONKEY!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
That is a good idea. If the monkeywas hiding underneath the bridge, this might explain why two (probably consecutive) pictures show it in two positions. Also its eyes glow like any animal's under camera flash.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I'm highly skeptical. As others have insinuated, it's probably an illusion caused by light, the camera, shadow-play, a statue, or something easily explainable...

Despite that, this IS one of the best cryptozoological photos I've seen to date.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Here's a thought. Since this is in Malaysia I would say IT'S A MONKEY!!!

That's... Kind of a good point.

<< 1  2   >>

join