It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, This is Weird. Please Debunk this Tunnel Lurker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by phantomjack

Yea, i thought I could see a faint something in my image....it's not as defined as in your image though.......just makes me wonder if it's been "enhanced" somehow?

I'm no photo expert though

Well, all I did was DL your picture, load into photoshop, clip the image down to the size shown, zoomed in by enlarging the image to the point where the resolution would hold its pixels, then made it BW and enhanced the contrast and brightness slightly to show the "lurker" so to speak.

I did nothing to touch up anything or change any of pixels themselves. Just enhanced via contrast and brightness.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by eManym
A bridge troll. The bus didn't answer the troll's riddle. Or, maybe just a statue.

Odd place for a statue, don't you think? LOL

Thats my type of humor. I would place a troll under that bridge so if anyone too pictures they would be freaked out until they found out its just a statue.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think it's a simple case of Pareidolia, to be honest.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
please see my reply on page one you can clearly see the thing with the little hole through it on which it hangs its attached to it head top center. looks like the things stores hang stuff by.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
A friend of mine posted this photo on his facebook page LINK

I am not sure what to make of it. I have created a second zoomed in image, black and white with high contrast to see the "lurker"

ATS'rs -- Hoax or Real?

Ooooh! Looks like the Troll is holding a Knight's shield! Things just got ugly in Storybrooke!

:-)

Seriously, though, I have no idea what it is but it could be 1) our eyes playing tricks on us, 2) a troll under the bridge or other supernatural creature, 3) a statue or mask put in a very odd place, 4) a clever photoshop, 5) other mundane possibilities...

So.... unless we can rule out 1, 3, 4 and 5 I wouldn't put my money on Number 2...

I must say though, It really does look like a Troll didn't like the bus very much... Now as to the bus - it looks like a horrible accident. Are there any details about what happened to get it flipped over like that? If that has a freaky true story to go with it... Regardless, I feel like I'm being entertained by someone's tragedy and that's never good - makes ME feel like a bit of a monster. :-(

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Very interesting find! What appears to be the head seems quite large in contrast to it's surroundings. Also are it's eyes glowing?

I could be wrong but this doesn't strike me as an extra terrestrial or anything from space but some sort of Goblin or monster.

Hoax or not the image is greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I guess the bus driver did not know the average air speed velocity of a swallow.

African nor European.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Question -- how did you find this image? Just curious your method.

Here's a trick most people don't know. Open big bad spying google and select "image" to do an image search, then drag and drop your image into the search field. It will scan it, find exact matches, and probable matches.

Most useful thing google has ever done really.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Is it me or does the face look like this 4chan thread about creature on google earth.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why would ANYONE think this is an alien?

List of most probable options...

1. Nothing - an illusion (and not a very convincing one)
2. Photoshop
3. Person dressed up playing a prank
4. Unknown terrestrail species
5. Extra-terrestrial species

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It seems there's a lot more things going on in this photo,
but i would really like to see higher resolution.

I did google image search, and i only found that facebook photo.
Is this a still from some movie?
Or is it from real news? Where did this accident happen?

I took a closer look at the picture, and as far as i can tell
this isn't a solid object ("statue")
It looks transparent and consists of more than one object,
layered on top of each other.
Also there are more of the same, all over the photo,
This one only stands out because of the dark background.

But with pixels this big, we can't be sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok I've found this, and it seems this crash happened in 2005, have a look people www.thestar.com.my...

In the incident at 4.20pm on Monday, 52 UUM undergraduates were injured after the 40-seater bus plunged down a 4m deep ravine, overturned and landed in a river near the UUM campus in Sintok. The bus was carrying 60 students.

Seems like the driver ran off when he overturned it into the river, so it could be him??

Or I 'll just keep looking for Universiti Utara Malaysia bus crashes, that's whats written on the side of the bus.

SnF OP

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Ok I've found this, and it seems this crash happened in 2005, have a look people www.thestar.com.my...

In the incident at 4.20pm on Monday, 52 UUM undergraduates were injured after the 40-seater bus plunged down a 4m deep ravine, overturned and landed in a river near the UUM campus in Sintok. The bus was carrying 60 students.

Seems like the driver ran off when he overturned it into the river, so it could be him??

Or I 'll just keep looking for Universiti Utara Malaysia bus crashes, that's whats written on the side of the bus.

SnF OP

Very interesting find!

2nd

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

or maybe the busdriver's favorite color was blue, but the previous busdriver had the same color and got to pass?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I certainly don't know about this one but photographs near accident scene's (within a very short time of the accident or tragedy) have some time's been interpreted to show the shade of the deceased, and often it is a feint outline or a figure that is standing but nobody at he scene observed, this does not look very human though.
edit on 18-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Maybe a graveling, like in Dead Like Me? Could be the cause of the crash, lol. Just hope a reaper helped em out before hand.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

it looks pretty good but I also think its some kind of structure

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm going with statue or hung object. Could be a troll statue, as stated before. Some korny local put it there one day for fun. Very funny. My kind of joke.

If it was an animal, why would it be hanging out with all those people around?

Cool find though. Lightens up the mood. Now to read some BEK stories to get me all scared again.

edit on 19-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its hard to say if this is a hoax or not. Do you know where this photo was taken? Maybe it is a monkey hiding in the brush further back so it wouldnt have been seen by the naked eye through the dark. That is if they have monkeys there! The problem I have with People saying something was placed there is just the way it looks with the color. I dont think you would be able to see a statue or doll that color. it would be more dense.. i would think. The photo wasnt tampered with? because it seems pretty fake.... the The white color and almost transparency of it makes me wonder.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I think it's 'real'... but it isnt a creature. it looks more like either a homemadev(recent) idol, or an old one that was left where it is for various reasons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join