It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible North Korean Plans For the Invasion Of The United States

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think, if the world war III should really start, it will start we a new wearpon that will get all super nations pants down.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes they'd have to take canada. But u forget also mexico u think the huuuge hispanic mexican community would want china or n korea over taking them. They have much to loose also so ure talking all of north america.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
I would be more worried about Canada invading than N. Korea...

They want our warmer climate, ay...

I say "take off hosers..."

But at lease we did it once before

Never say Never

But why would we
We already have more land then the USA already

edit on 17-7-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

BWAAAAAH,HA,HA,HA,Oh yeah teddy bear I'm with you ,because they repelled attackers so well on a covert mission equally executed with the same skill,I would guess they would surrender in Oakland but nobody would know they even invaded because they would get jacked on the beach and their stuff sold on the black market with the survivors getting arrested for vagrancy.
I took down a South Korean Paratrooper with a haymaker to the face, size matters and we are most assuredly the big bad wolf in a conventional fight, any time, any where,thats why invasion is out of the question as long as the second amendment remains.

edit on 17-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Made myself more clear

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Better beer as well... I say come on down !

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
First off the weapons may be obsolete to North Korea or Cuba but in the hands of a the terrorists the weapons would be a step up for them and their operations.

They would be worthless to terrorists. The SA-2 requires a large fixed area to set up in. The MiG-21 requires fixed runways. Both things that terrorists try to avoid like the plague.

The GPS Jammer would then be used as a threat by North Korea on American passenger planes coming and going in the area to keep out or the system might be turned on thus causing any number of air fatalities.

Or possibly the GPS Jamming System would be used by North Korean, Cuban or terrorist factions to purposely jam the GPS of planes to cause them to crash.

Either way I think China is making North Korea engage in such an operation to first secure the Panama Canal for China along with possibly sending in North Korean GPS Jamming components piece by piece through the drug train and illegal immigrant trains coming into America so a possible terror attack where planes crash because of loss of GPS at a crucial moment in the operation of the plane.

So how exactly does that work? You jam the GPS and the plane suddenly says "Oh, damn, I don't know where I am, I better crash now"? GPS is only one of many systems that a plane uses, and the only one that can be jammed. There is also an INS unit, as well as a magnetic compass, and directional receivers to track fixed radio beacons.

America and set up their GPS Jamming stations to cause to go off course and crash as well as causing our military planes to be misdirected if a Red Dawn scenario were to occur...which because of North Korea's latest weapons moving from Cuba to North Korea means that something else is going on.

Military aircraft also have things like radar that can track other planes to guide them, as well as INS, and other systems. They also use encrypted GPS which is harder to jam. But besides that, who is going to be doing this invasion? North Korea, with their something like 13 MiG-29s (their most modern aircraft)? China? Neither country has the airlift capability to even get near the US mainland.

You don't move obsolete weapons from one country to another like North Korea and Cuba were caught doing. You simply break them down sell the steel for scrap and junk everything else.

Something else is going on in Cuba.

When you are one of 7-8 countries left in the world operating that equipment, yes, you really do. Especially if you are under sanctions, and the other country has the ability to repair your equipment.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe Cuba was selling useless gear to idiots for cash?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

All they have to do is come in through California or New York. They are so liberal and don't believe in guns you could just waltz right in. Who would be there to stop you? Any where else in the country it wouldn't happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

They certainly can have plans.

Filed under: Impossible. Too suicidal to even contemplate.

No country, not even this one, can occupy the U.S. The logistics are beyond nightmarish.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

And who is going to do it? No other country can match the US in terms of sealift or airlift, and no one has enough to get the troops to the US to do it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

....any where,thats why invasion is out of the question as long as the second amendment remains.

The Second Amendment is really an irrelevance in such a scenario.

The very suggestion of any nation, or even coalition of nations, physically invading the USA is ridiculous.
The logistics required to feed and supply such an invasion force would be immense.
As such any invasion would have to be preceded with the neutralisation of the US Navy and Air Force - and all the other nations of the world combined would struggle to achieve this.
Neither would they be able to amass an invasion force big enough to threaten the US Army and National Guard etc.

It simply can not and will not happen.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As I have said before, our Los Angeles and Ohio class subs can handle any threat coming from NK.

Armament of a single Ohio Class Ballistic Missile Submarine:

24 each - Trident II D5 SLBM with up to 12 MIRVed W76 or W88 (300–475 ktTNT) nuclear warheads each, range 6,500 nmi (12,000 km; 7,500 mi). Flight time to targets in NK is just minutes.

And there are 14 of these SSBN to be dealt with by anyone attacking the U.S.

So just what are the North Koreans going to do to us?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Coming up in a week or two, a thread about the White House being taken over by neo-Nazi terrorists, with the assistance of politician with a grudge and some special deals with the defense industry... "White House Down".

Seriously people, if you're going to come up with random imagined threats to the US at least try a little harder to deviate from the current Hollywood trend.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

NK doesn't have the man power or ability to invade anyone, well maybe SK. They are on the brink of collapse, which is why they've started relaxing the isolation as of late and are trying to come to the table on the world stage.

So who doesn't want to invade the us? Cause hanging out at ATS I've learned over the years that:

Germany wants to invade the US
Russia wants to invade the US
Iran wants to nuke the US
Iraq wants to nuke the US
China wants to invade the US
NK wants to invade the US

i'm sure there are more, but my brain has a BS filter that stops most of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

So just what are the North Koreans going to do to us?

Throw snails, their main food product, at you from Cuba, apparently.

It must be a hard life sitting around believing everyone around you is out to get you, some call that paranoia. I call it being Israel.
edit on 18-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dryson
The capturing of the obsolete weapons could also be a cover up to the true nature of North Korea possibly sending Cuba pieces of their GPS Jamming Systems component by component over many months or years so that the North Koreans, Cubans and even possibly the terrorists who still want to kill Americans would be able to set up GPS Jamming Station on Cuba or one of they surrounding islands near South America. The GPS Jammer would then be used as a threat by North Korea on American passenger planes coming and going in the area to keep out or the system might be turned on thus causing any number of air fatalities.

Or possibly the GPS Jamming System would be used by North Korean, Cuban or terrorist factions to purposely jam the GPS of planes to cause them to crash.

Either way I think China is making North Korea engage in such an operation to first secure the Panama Canal for China along with possibly sending in North Korean GPS Jamming components piece by piece through the drug train and illegal immigrant trains coming into America so a possible terror attack where planes crash because of loss of GPS at a crucial moment in the operation of the plane.

Do you really think the US wouldn't launch an Air-to-surface anti-radiation missile locked onto the GPS jammer from a jet or a drone if it was a problem. What is the rest of the world going to do? Condemn them. Cry to the UN.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

I still want to know how jamming GPS is going to cause a plane to crash.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm actually glad these threads pop up for the comedic relief.
Their are a lot of people here that want an invasion of the US to happen and because they want it they either choose to ignore the fact it is not realistic or they just don't know enough to understand why logistically it is not possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is just the beginnings a NSA/CIA false flag, put NK in the news smuggling weapons, then use a small dirty bomb on U.S. soil blame the NK's then media blows it way up and then we bring military democracy to them

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

It had to be a setup because North Korea would never smuggle weapons right? They abide perfectly by the illegal sanctions and don't do anything wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join