It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible North Korean Plans For the Invasion Of The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's my take on the situation. Why would Cuba be shipping obsolete weapons aboard a North Korean junker like the Chon Chong Gang?

First off the weapons may be obsolete to North Korea or Cuba but in the hands of a the terrorists the weapons would be a step up for them and their operations.

The capturing of the obsolete weapons could also be a cover up to the true nature of North Korea possibly sending Cuba pieces of their GPS Jamming Systems component by component over many months or years so that the North Koreans, Cubans and even possibly the terrorists who still want to kill Americans would be able to set up GPS Jamming Station on Cuba or one of they surrounding islands near South America. The GPS Jammer would then be used as a threat by North Korea on American passenger planes coming and going in the area to keep out or the system might be turned on thus causing any number of air fatalities.

Or possibly the GPS Jamming System would be used by North Korean, Cuban or terrorist factions to purposely jam the GPS of planes to cause them to crash.

Either way I think China is making North Korea engage in such an operation to first secure the Panama Canal for China along with possibly sending in North Korean GPS Jamming components piece by piece through the drug train and illegal immigrant trains coming into America so a possible terror attack where planes crash because of loss of GPS at a crucial moment in the operation of the plane.

Another avenue to go down is that North Korea might be trying to make an end around move in the illegal drug trade from Mexico to America implanting North Korean agents in with illegal Mexicans that would then move into America and set up their GPS Jamming stations to cause to go off course and crash as well as causing our military planes to be misdirected if a Red Dawn scenario were to occur...which because of North Korea's latest weapons moving from Cuba to North Korea means that something else is going on. North Korea might also be trying to make a profit off the sale of illegal drugs through Cuba into America where some of the profits are then given to the Taliban and Al Qaeda forces in the Middle East so that such forces can continue to cause problems in the Middle East so that American defense interests would be drawn to the Middle East while North Korea and its Terrorist Allies make a flanking move into America through Mexico and Cuba.

You don't move obsolete weapons from one country to another like North Korea and Cuba were caught doing. You simply break them down sell the steel for scrap and junk everything else.

Something else is going on in Cuba.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the DPRK really cannot afford a war, let alone overseas operations. If your people are resorting to cannibalism due to the sanctions that your actions have brought upon your country, chances are you lack the money to sustain any kind of military activity overseas.

ETA: China could fund their war efforts, but China wants North Korea to stay out of war because the alternative would be American military bases near the Chinese border.
edit on 17-7-2013 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Red Dawn (the remake)

Not a bad flick,... though I do like the first one better

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
North Korea Invade the USA

Sure they could sneak some weapons in and cause alot of deaths but invade and hold it? You nuts?

The USA is about as safe against Invasion as Russia is even without the vast MIC.

You cant hold a land mass that big with a population of 300 million. Not without a Army of 100 Million. And even the USA could not keep the logitics of a army of that magnitude!

Hell just the size of the land mass alone (and rember if you take the USA you got to occupy Cannada aswell) is beoyned the capabilitys of anyone to occuply and hold.

You add that to all the gun nutz who's red dawn dream will come true and its suicide.
edit on 17-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
the DPRK really cannot afford a war, let alone overseas operations. If your people are resorting to cannibalism due to the sanctions that your actions have brought upon your country, chances are you lack the money to sustain any kind of military activity overseas.

ETA: China could fund their war efforts, but China wants North Korea to stay out of war because the alternative would be American military bases near the Chinese border.
edit on 17-7-2013 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

You're absolutely correct. They can't even feed their own people, let alone get involved in a protracted war across the Pacific Ocean.

Sorry guys "Red Dawn" won't happen anytime soon. N. Korea is really only a threat to the countries it borders.
edit on 17-7-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

I agree If we need to take them out the only way is..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You're all missing the point...

They can have PLANS alright?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No. Just no.

Do you really and honestly believe that any country or combination of countries could pull off the logistics of launching a successful ground based invasion of the mainland US?

I know, this is the point where a post usually says "YES! Because America will shut down its military for a few weeks to let an invading country peacefully move the assets needed across either major body of water on 2.5 coasts. Then Canada will shut their defenses down to let them come North. While a billion screaming Koreans come north through the Mexican border"

It makes for cheesy movies but it's not a realistic tactical scenario no matter how bad some people here on ATS want it to happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Yeah I think most countries have done wild plans like this.
Good for us armchair generals also

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I would be more worried about Canada invading than N. Korea...

They want our warmer climate, ay...

I say "take off hosers..."

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Agree with the other posters, the idea is comical.

The NK cant invade the south of the Korean peninsula without getting annihilated and they know it.

The USA doesn't have any credible invasion threat from anywhere at the moment. China and Russia together probably couldn't manage it due to lack of naval power. Never mind NK.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
I say "take off hosers..."

YES!!
I just watched Strange Brew recently!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
North Korea will never be the head or face of such an operation. The only countries with the power to invade us are the two other superpowers, and even then they better be invading together, along with North Korea, Cuba, Iran, and possibly Venezuela to catch us from as many sides as possible. Once that happens you'd have all of the European nations aiding the U.S. by directly attacking Russia, China, Iran, and if India decided to aid the U.S. China would take too large of a blow. None of it would be worth it.

Maybe my short scenario is off, but that's how I see it going down if it ever did. At the end of the day, if any powerful nation tried to invade the U.S. today, you can kiss our entire planet goodbye because it would likely result in a World War with the exchange of nukes.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If North Korea or any country is going invade the US they are going to need to borrow the US stratgic lift capabilities to get here. Right now China, Russia, NK combined could not invade Guatamla becuase they do not have the ability to project power. You have to get those forces their and then supply them and nobody can do that beyond their borders other than the US and the UK and France to a much lesser degree.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You're joking right?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You're all missing the point...

They can have PLANS alright?

Yea, and I can plan how I'd spend a billion dollars... Doesn't mean that #'s going to happen.

It's a joke. Gave me a good laugh.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

This sums it up

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Yea our resistance in Mississippi could probably hold them off. And all we have is some assault rifles and a few grenades.. Let em come and try.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Oops

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
maybe the weapons are to overthrow the Cuban government
Maybe the weapons were for an anti communist group and didnt come directly from NK but were only shipped through there.
Maybr

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join