It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for Black people of this beautiful world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
While I am saddened and confused by racism and the way it spreads and infects all of us and our children, one particular question stands out more then the others and I am curious as to what the black people of ATS have to sa about this one.

Why do so many people take hate mongers like Jackson and Sharpton seriously? Is it really that hard to see that they are puppets of not just the media but of TPTB?

What do I mean by this? Well simply put, they are doing their job, which is to keep us as separated from being united as possible. EVERY time something comes up in the media that has any chance of being warped and manipulated into a race issue they jump on it and shine their ignorance upon masses of blacks who soak it all up unconditionally as well as unconsciously. They do not and will never have kindness and compassion in their hearts and minds, they continue to spread hate as hard as they possibly can in hopes of continuing to create a rift between blacks and everyone else.

What does this accomplish in the long run? In the short term? Does anything positive get taught to the black youth by these two men, or do they just continue to teach how to hate and separate?

This thread is in no way meant to be racist or to attack anyone or their beliefs. I am simply just trying to gain some conscious understanding of why. Also trying to point out to those who may not see the true agenda here of not just these two sorry excuses for men but also the overall agenda of keeping HUMANITY separated.

We need to come together as people and human beings if we are going to continue to survive on this amazing planet. We need to learn how to love each other again the way we used to as innocent children before we were conditioned by this game to separate ourselves and come up with new ways to hate one another. Love is and always will be the answer, just love. Love ourselves, love each other and love this world. We are all GOD and GOD is good, loving and beautiful.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was just saying to the wife the other night that I thought Sharpton was a real pain in the ..... and she asked why. I just said that clearly he was trying to incite more problems after the findings of the recent case. Seems he was disappointed that the people actually remained pretty calm for the most part after all was said and done, and quite frankly I was almost proud of our country. To hold protest in a 100 cities just really strikes me as a desperate measure. Makes me wonder who was behind all the Tweets that were showing up a couple days prior.

Yes I agree with you it is time for peace. I also think in a small way we are seeing signs of it. Just the fact that the country didnt go on a rant this time in a BIG way is a small clue. A couple recent threads around here lately also seem to show one side trying to reach out to the other.

Both sides, or all sides just really need new talking heads and I mean level heads. Not inciting heads, and that will take the people themselves to decide they just dont wish to listen to them anymore or just ignore them or decide they want something new now to represent them, and will find those people.

I say look to our youth as there are actually some fine young minds out there that are up and coming and because of the internet which they are masters at, they know and can see the writing on the wall of whats what. Just give it a little more time

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

Instead of worrying and and thinking a lot about what jackson and sharpton say, you can play a little game that instead will make you laugh.

It goes like this... for each crazy out of this world sentence that comes out of their mouth, you imagine a white man with the same exposure, saying the same thing only about /or for white people and then you imagine the racial holocaust it would happen.

Then you imagine everyone picturing that guy with a white robe and white hoodie with little holes for his eyes...

Then you laugh.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Thank you for the reply and the beautiful, wise words.

I agree with what you said about today's youth. I have great hopes that they will remove themselves from this indoctrinated way of living and thinking over time.

As for the talking heads of today, yes they are all just noise and hate and yes, they are trying to induce more violence and hate.

What also really intrigues me is the LACK of independent thought that the people who listen to those two have. What has happened to being able to think outside the box and see things clearly? As time goes on, that box seems to get smaller and smaller and more and more obvious, yet people just can't seem to see outside of it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

You are correct about that but also that is not the point; actually that probably needs a whole thread on its own and that being again where does the separation come from even when it comes to speech and what you can and cannot say.

If a white person was to start making noise the way Sharpton and Jackson do then those two would be the first to make noise about it and they would immediately look to hate for the answer.

There is NO WAY that those two men can be so stupid, narrow minded and one sided, it's just not possible. They know what they are doing, they only do it because they ARE TOLD TO DO SO; so they can spread hate and racism, all in the name of keeping us separated and from loving one another.

Once we are united in love, acceptance and clarity, the world will begin to change for the better and the stranglehold that the powers have over us will evaporate and real change will begin to occur.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I am black (but speak for me) and I find Sharpton, Jackson and the new black panthers are an embarrassment. However the are also demagogues who play on the fears born of decades of staggeringly unjust racial practices and seek to manipulate them for their own end. If there were no long history of racism there would be no Sharpton et al.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's legacy and it's hard to shed. What many don't know are the good works that the Rev and Jesse started with. Sharpton marched with MLK (he goes way back) and Jesse freed those hostages. And a host of things they did where they actually did the ring thing and before everything got bog down in the quagmire of PCness, they fought the good fight.. somewhat heh. And now they are reduced to the same role as the local MSM, which is obviously under the direction of person(s) with an agenda. They've been seduced by the money and power. It makes you think if they are aware that they are being "played", a device to keep this vitriol going. Most, too many in my opinion, see these types as crusaders and heroes.

However on the flip side you do have things like Jim Crow and it's legacy. After segregation black business got crushed because they couldn't compete with their white counterparts who offered the same product, sometimes cheaper and better. They had better connections, they have the better deals they had the better infrastructure. Black business started to get bought out. Not to mention the busing. How many white kids where bused to black neighborhoods during desegregation? Black teachers lost jobs in droves, so there you have the foundation of economy and education devastated. The black base for economic was wiped out. And forcing those with racists views to "do business" (which is what the civil rights act is truly about) with a group of people they don't like isn't going to solve anything. They don't have to like me but the green in my pocket, they loved that.

The means for social economic freedom (which is MLK's "Dream!") were blatantly denied back in the day, blatant. They didn't even have to be PC, it was because your nothing but a 'n-word'. And lets not act like we weren't patriots because Black Americans had to fight.. to go fight too. This country is as much "ours" as it's "yours".

But now, today? No damn way, not unless you want to get the Paula Dean treatment. Racist is the new scarlet letter. The time has NEVER been better to be black. Yes it still kind of sucks because you do run into prejudice or heaven forbid racist. Let's not act like it doesn't exists, when you have the KKK holding rallies (which is their right, i tip my hat to them). But all racists are simply ignorant. When you look around this dirtball called Earth, you soon realize that the issues affecting the Black American community are the same issues facing the poor and down trodden throughout the world! The world. So it all comes back to the same economic and social freedoms.

It's hard to "assimilate" within a culture when you have a foundation and history of that culture doing the exact the opposite. Doing whatever they can to make sure you stay apart... different.

So all in all, i would say yes it sucks, but it's not as bad as it used to be. But here's the kicker, if you are forcing us to look into the mirror then it's time for you to do the same thing...

I'm out, hoped that helped.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

You are correct, everyone needs to start taking good, hard looks into the mirror, for that is the first step towards awareness and consciousness. We can't begin to fix the problems of the world if we can't accept and acknowledge ourselves and our own issues.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Im not an american, so i do not know these people of whom you speak, but it constantly amuses me to no end, that we, humans consider ourselves to be the most intelligent, the most superior, and the species most capable of giving true love to one another, yet, dogs do not differentiate at the colour of each others fur, cos they know its not important.
Not saying we're all a bunch of racists, but we are INCREDIBLY stupid sometimes.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

IMO you’re wrong. There job is not to keep us separate; that’s taken care of by something else.
Jackson and Sharpton are used by what you call TPTB to keep a glass ceiling on legitimate and organic black liberation.

top topics

join