It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Snowden, Booz Allen Wins Navy Cyber Work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Things that make you go hmmm...

Those are the things that add to my already skepticism of the whole charade.

Seems when they want to take heat off other issues someone 'magically appears' to be made public enemy number 1.

Media has always been propaganda they just made it 'legal'.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

What?

Let me wrap my head around this. Booz Allen Snowdens 'former employer' wins a government contract to provide the US military support for expanding cyber operations?

WHAT?

Booz Allen which everyone should admit is about as inept as they come get's a new government gig?

Geezus. this is dumbfounding how the hell is this even possible?

Booz Allen get's $5.76 billion dollars in the 'defense business'. ??

They should go bankrupt as they are clearly incompetent for government work er wait my bad incompetence is clearly a required/desired trait for government work.

Sorry but true.

Bet not a single thing has changed at Booz Allen nothing at all their
lackadaisical security screenings, their abject failure of what real 'security' means.

blogs.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are some things you're not understanding ....all these companies have reps that are ex-mil, ex-gov, insider money, insider deals, kickbacks, paid off, back room deals.....

I'm seriously surprised that your surprised about this

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

No kidding, I could do a better job working pro-bono with a phone book and some records than these jokers.

Well, lets HOPE AND PRAY that they don't have a guy mess up on them again because now were talking subs, nukes, satellites, and the high ground.

Hey, all things being said, who wants to get nuked, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by hp1229

Well lets focus on Bradley Manning. We can't blame the US Army for it now can we?

I can for an organization that is supposedly all about OPSEC seems to me they need to practice what they preach.
Same way Booz Allen is incompetent they both are.
NATSEC national security well they need to practice it or just call it what it is
National Insecurity.
I agree completely. However there's the human factor which nothing can control unless one replaces the humans with robots. How can one predict future actions of a person? We can judge or conclude upto certain extent based on probability and statistics but we can never pin point regardless of security initiatives. Espionage of the highest calibre?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join