It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backlash from Zimmerman verdict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Without taking sides, I would like people to step back a moment and read this, and then answer the question at the end.

www.sapphyr.net...

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life... "A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy. "It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. "One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt, and ego. "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. "This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too." The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?" The old chief simply replied, "The one you feed."

WHICH WOLF ARE WE FEEDING ?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That Cherokee Chief lived in a pre GMO era, now what you feed gets obese, demented then suffers an early death

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The problem with today's society is that it is easier to feed evil. Not enough people want to take the extra effort to feed joy. And they forget that feeding your own joy, can feed others joy as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying.
I was raised believing in karma. Another way to say it is "you will reap what you sow".
The main problem is that you never know when, or from where, it will return.

As to the wolves you spoke about.

A person should always be prepared and stand guard against the "hungry" wolf getting loose.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've seen this posted a few times now.

Thanks for the reminder just the same.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My efforts to maintain calm and peace, will continue even though many wish to make fun and ignore how serious this situation is getting .
I will not let a bunch of fools determine my fate by running head first into a race war and have us all living under martial law.
DENY IGNORANCE !
edit on 17-7-2013 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

This is all temporary insanity. Soon people will calm down and realize this is not a race issue. It never was. It is a gun control issue and the Stand Your Ground Laws are about to be rescinded. I think they should be called "right to kill" laws. There are a lot of black people sitting in jail right now for killing someone else by trying to save their own lives so either this law goes down the tubes or it applies to everyone no matter the color. I guess it is about race a little bit after all. Feed equality and fair play.

top topics

join