It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI withholds autopsy of Tsarnaev associate 'shot in head' during questioning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You have a bunch of criminals who committed murder withholding evidence because they can. Just like our Rolling Stone editor whistleblower friend who's car blew up at 4am in the morning for no apparent reason and all police and fire department reports were sealed, this has too be as well.

You can't very well commit crimes and then release all of the details now can you!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The case is ongoing.

We ALL know how much the MSM screws up the jury and trial process, this is a critical case for Mr. Hastings and those who survive him. I actually APPRECIATE the fact that we'll have a judicial process that is able to do it's job without a brain washed jury.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

So your point is, what exactly - go along to get along? that our fearless leaders and government operatives, however nefarious at times, know more than us and we should just trust them to do the right thing for us? resistance is futile? nothing to see here, move along? that drinking beer and doing things we are not supposed to talk about here addles the mind too much to be able to make any significant positive contribution to either the country or the ongoing dialog?

No... I'm being logical. If I were a shill, which you seem to imply, I would not have been talking about extremely technical data about machine logic and translation so soon after the Snowden news broke. Or ever for that matter. Of course, you could be paranoid (and rightfully so,) that I was merely "feeding the chickens," in order to build a rapport to use for later events when # actually hit the fan. But that would could be ruled illogical based on my original threads being so obscure and technical that they were, by their very nature, not meant to build a rapport in the first place.

Paranoid much?

*EDIT* and my profile picture would be much different and more professional. Lol, I'm just some strange guy who is actually drinking a beer SOA shooting the shiz with random internet people because I'm unemployed with nothing else better to do. Yup, sometimes life is mundane and boring. FYI, I turned down an invitation to MENSA because I was broke and my family didn't want to pay the fees and think I'm the black sheep. Well, I AM the black sheep. Still, a little insight.

*P.S.* I'm not trying to say that I'm smarter than you, only that I suck at talking. Or rather, communicating. Typing. Whatever, you get what I mean. I need another beer.

*P.S.....S??" Those mensa guys can go blow one.

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: mendacity.

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: I went to a party last saturday night....

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: screw the Holier than thou mensa guys.

Thanks for clarifying... It appears you ultimately chose the last option I offered. Fair enough. I suspected that is where you were coming from. Boredom can fairly take its toll.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Well, yeah boredom is a usual response.

Paranoia is reasonable as well.

We should all be paranoid.

Dammit, I ran outta beer. I need to get a job -_-

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The delay, while most people are going to attack, is actually a prudent step for this type of investigation. The cause of death, which we know about in general but not specifics (angle of entry / exit, proximity to the body at discharge etc etc, can be used as evidence in a criminal prosecution. Because its internal, you are looking at people who normally could have access to certain investigative information. This could possibly be a step to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Its bad enough when an agency has to investigate something like this... The people already assume a cover up.... It would be worse for the info to be released and it undermine a potential prosecution.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Righto, lets have a brief thought experiment.

The FEDS for some reason actually DID decide to DESTROY their own credibility and assassinate dissidents.

By some ACT OF GOD you get all of the states in America to protest at once.

THEN WHAT?

Civil war?

Do you know anything about logistics?

Anything about intelligence gathering and analysis?

Do you know how to fire a mortar? Or even where to find one with ammunition?

Would you know how to get into contact with groups from another country for support?

What about mechanics? Mechanics for something like a jet or helicopter or tank.

Do you know anything about controlling and modifying a battlefield?

What about basic politics? Because wars (even civil wars,) are merely an extension of politics.

Would you be so sure that whoever came out on top after a civil war was the "good guy"?

If they weren't would you know how to execute a coup?

How about machine logic?

Automatic targeting?

Naval warfare theory?

OAAW?

Urban warfare?

What about SIGINT?

AOIs?

Soft AI vs hard AI?

Irregular warfare?

Basic leadership skills?

I'm guessing that while many of you are dead set on instigating hostilities, once they commenced you wouldn't know what to do besides "shoot at stuff that moves," which isn't a bad idea. But it isn't a very GOOD one either.

I'm guessing most of you are like me, more prone to SOA thinking and talking on a computer and having a beer/I'm not allowed to talk about it here.
edit on 17-7-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

When America becomes the totalitarian state that it is careening towards, there will be the inevitable backlash. Then, the US Government will find itself in the position of occupying a country of hostiles-the thing that the American military is absolutely the worst at.

Constitutionalists aren't going to line up in nice pretty rows for the feds to shoot at. And you don't have to understand fancy technology in order to frack it up with a few pennies' worth of supplies.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I do not advocate hostile activities on either side; we have too much to lose.

Back to my bubbler.

It is for blowing bubbles.

*The relationships between things are usually curved and indirect. Hard to find. They form a shape which favors nature, THOUGHT that varies. Invariably the trend collapses on itself or ruptures due to a disturbance of the form. Yerp.*
edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: Yuppers.

Assuming that factors and magnitudes of vectors don't reach equilibrium. God I hate math, those words sound nice whatever the hell they mean..

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: heck if I know.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, he wasn't just shot in the head. There were several gunshot wounds, the headshot being the one that despatched him. In other words, a deliberate kill shot to finish him off. Otherwise known as an execution or murder.

But, we'll just have to wait for the official FBI report to come out, backed with "evidence" that there is nobody left to refute! Any detailed information will be off limits due to "National Security" so we'll just have to take the alphabet agency word on this one, and all the other questionable crap that happens. Is anybody really all that surprised by these sort of events?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Seeing as you're a brit and you're accusing Americans as offing one in our care, why don't I just accuse Mi8 or whatever of doing it?

Or how about mossad?

No, I think such offensive statements can wait a while.

Speaking as an American who doesn't have a straight up CROWN to kiss up to, I'd say please wait to say anything until AFTER our POOR BRAINWASHED jury can get through the damn case.

I'm totally serious, America has problems.

Stop posting things that mess with our juries minds until at or after the day of judgement in court. Not because you don't have the right to talk online. No, hell no. Totally, talk away.

But because we need to at least TRY to have a fair judicial process because all of our jury members are either stoned, busy, or mentally deficient. HAVE YOU SEEN OUR TV?!

They don't even know about basic physics or biology.
Nothing about law!
Nothing about history!
And yet they are expected to judge a persons fate?!
To tell the truth, I'd be ashamed to dictate a persons fate in association with such citizens.

Take in mind that I'm not saying that YOU will cause such things directly (possible, but unlikely.)

By doing so you lower the resistance of the "Free Press" in doing so in order to capitalize on a market.
AHA! THAT IS THE SECRET OF ATS!

*EDIT* and I hope to god you aren't actually a brit, the men of the kingdom should have better manners. Lord knows my relatives are pretty damn crass, but they've still got class. Heck, even the Aussie I know isn't so cynical.

Know what I mean Vern?
edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The picture is pretty clear, he was shot at least once in the back of the shoulder, and once in the back of the head, angled down, like someone came up from behind when he was sitting. I wonder if this body will end up cremated without consent too......

Anyways, why is it acceptable for any LEA to investigate themselves? Like they don't ever cover for each other right?
edit on Thu, 18 Jul 2013 03:41:37 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

A standard MMA move where I reside (world class,) is that you shoulder rush the opponent with knee and elbow blows in an attempt to get them off balance.

*EDIT* assuming opponents have started grappling, backup would be deployed behind the hostile to neutralized them. The initial target would be busy defending himself and preventing his gun from being taken, and assistance would be necessitated in order to prevent the loss of a LEO.

That is standard procedure. If they follow it. Most FEDS do, but small time PO usually don't.

Any who, handguns are small, and in a grappling situation, you're going to shoot where you can get a shot. If you're in front, probably to the gut or side, if to the rear, you'll want to avoid your partner, so you'll try to get shallow shots off as your partner keeps the subject occupied.

-----

MIND YOU I'M NOT SAYING THIS IS A GOOD STRATEGY!

Merely that it is one of the fighting techniques used.

The angles of the shots are wholly dependent on relative locations of the aggressor and defender.

There have been mixed reports as to whether or not the suspect is armed. This has been treated with skeptically.

LET ME EXPLAIN WHY WITH MY MINIMAL LEGAL EDUCATION:

When witness to a crime are debriefed by the police, they are supposed to be broken apart AND KEPT APART until AFTER court proceedings have ended.

THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Some "regular" people like you and I may not follow or be kept to this ideal. THAT BEING SAID, ANY FEDERAL EMPLOYEE IS HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD, ESPECIALLY WHEN A CASE WITH INTERNATIONAL FOCUS IS BEING LOOKED AT.

The rest of the world isn't happy with us now, we are following the letter of the law right now to ensure that our relations don't sour with the populations of other countries further.

That, folks, is the gods honest truth. People in other countries are LOOKING at us right now wondering "what the &%^! is their problem!"

If we were to allow these CASES OF INTERNATIONAL INTEREST to go badly....

Cases like Trayvon were merely the precursor.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

YOU'VE BEEN WONDERING WHY THESE OTHER TRIVIAL CASES HAVE BEEN IN THE NEWS. THIS IS WHY.

If our judicial process is found incompetent after this case, we are stepping further into deep #.

Just look at the fallout on the internet after trayvon.

No-one cares.

So far so good right?

No elephant in the room?

*FURTHER NOTE* For those who didn't grasp one of my critical points, the act of keeping witness apart is meant to prevent collaboration of stories. This can explain why so many people had different accounts of what occurred; proper procedure was being followed, and they were unable to collude to hide facts by creating a unified story.

Elementary my dear Watson. [SNIP]

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: small unit tactics.

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: sherlock is lame.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed derogatory terms

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

How is it that we can find out in a week what the Glee actor died of (toxicology report), yet the Fbi can block the release of the autopsy results because of an ongoing investigation. Sure seems like that card is played a lot when it doesn't serve them. I'm thinking they don't know how to explain a gunshot to the back of the head!

Umm maybe because the suspect was shot by the FBI during an open investigation into a terrorist attack, while some actor OD'd.

Hardly a comparison a rational person would draw.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

wow you sure do seem to like the sound of your own...erm... fingers hitting the keyboard
and the federal bureau of insubordination does what it likes when it likes time and time again,
all while the likkle amewican sheeple sleep silently, us brits are more awake then america could ever be,
and before you say it "the queen" aint MY queen as i do not give my consent to be governed!
go back to your pipe have one last hit and go to bed bro!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Dear sweet baby jesus, if you're an American FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEARN ABOUT THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND PROPER INVESTIGATIVE PROCEDURE.

Seriously, you owe it to yourself and anyone you may effect by being on a jury.

Oh wait, you're a Brit, nvm. I don't talk about all the messed up things the UK is doing. What gives you the right to talk about US actions and legal cases? Can you vote in America? Can you serve on a Jury? Hm, I didn't think so.

Have fun with those royals.
edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

What does your post have to do with the comments so far in this thread? No one before you said anything about revolting against the government. Your post is way off topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Viesczy

You are using a news source whose sole purpose is explicitly producing pro-soviet/anti-american propaganda to cause a perception # and power change in the structure of america.

And what are US "news" outlets exactly? Sure, part of RT.com's missions appears to be to make the US government look bad. Being that it is bad, RT.com only has to broadcast the truth.

The fact is, RT.com publishes factual information that never comes out in the US MSM.

When the US MSM stops broadcasting/printing the lies of the US government, e.g. Iraq still has WMD's so the US is justified in attacking, etc., then your argument about RT.com might have some merit.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

FBI withholds autopsy of Tsarnaev associate 'shot in head' during questioning

rt.com

The FBI has ordered a Florida medical examiner’s office not to release the autopsy report of a Chechen man who was killed during an FBI interview in May over his ties to one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers.The autopsy report for Ibragim Todashev, 27, killed by an FBI agent during an interrogation which took place in his apartment on May 22 was ready for release on July 8. However, the FBI barred its publication, saying an internal probe into his death is ongoing.   
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
m.usatoday.com
boston.com

Finally! A REAL conspiracy on ATS!

Thank you. S&F!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

you are putting words in my mouth in an attempt to discredit me.

Good psychological ploy, but very obvious and crude.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by MrInquisitive

you are putting words in my mouth in an attempt to discredit me.

Good psychological ploy, but very obvious and crude.

I assume you are talking about my 2nd post in this thread to you, and not my first, as that is indisputable.

My point in my second comment is that to say that RT.com has an agenda and so is not to be believed in any of its reports, requires one to say of the same of the vast majority of US news sources as well if one is going to be fair and balanced in their outlook on news sources.

For someone like yourself to respond to the story reported in this thread by saying, "you can't trust this source because it is anti-US" but provide no proof that this is the case with this story in particular or even with RT.com reports in general is just a baseless ad hominem attack, attempting to deflect from the point of the story. You're the one trying to do the deflecting, Ace, not me. But thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Maybe the guy shot himself multiple times?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join