It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI withholds autopsy of Tsarnaev associate 'shot in head' during questioning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

FBI withholds autopsy of Tsarnaev associate 'shot in head' during questioning

rt.com

The FBI has ordered a Florida medical examiner’s office not to release the autopsy report of a Chechen man who was killed during an FBI interview in May over his ties to one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers.The autopsy report for Ibragim Todashev, 27, killed by an FBI agent during an interrogation which took place in his apartment on May 22 was ready for release on July 8. However, the FBI barred its publication, saying an internal probe into his death is ongoing.   
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
m.usatoday.com
boston.com

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How is it that we can find out in a week what the Glee actor died of (toxicology report), yet the Fbi can block the release of the autopsy results because of an ongoing investigation. Sure seems like that card is played a lot when it doesn't serve them.

I'm thinking they don't know how to explain a gunshot to the back of the head!

rt.com

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How does this happen? I mean no way that could be accidental, right? And people found it farfetched that the FEDS would blow up a dudes car? Unbelievable.....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The state just needs to slap a Matter of National Security sticker on the case and they can effectively obscure all records of this.

Some of the acts that have been passed have made this possible.

I certainly noticed how fast this story dropped from the news. Last I saw was that the father of the individual was inquiring as to how his son managed to get shot right in the head.

Sad and scary.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I agree, whether it's Hastings body being cremated without the family's consent, or the sandy hook investigation still being kept a closely guarded secret. It's all stinking really badly!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

They probably had the gun to his head, trying to force a written confession. He must have refused to comply.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Paranoia is reality seen on a finer scale."
- Philo Gant, Strange Days

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Yeah, that whole 'He was coming at me' story falls down with that revelation.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Maybe because the autopsy would show that the bullet entered in the back of the head or through his back rather than his front and therefore it would show that the guy wasn't going for the officer or his gun??? Speculation .... sure ..... but that's what first comes to mind ....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Righto, lets have a brief thought experiment.

The FEDS for some reason actually DID decide to DESTROY their own credibility and assassinate dissidents.

By some ACT OF GOD you get all of the states in America to protest at once.

THEN WHAT?

Civil war?

Do you know anything about logistics?

Anything about intelligence gathering and analysis?

Do you know how to fire a mortar? Or even where to find one with ammunition?

Would you know how to get into contact with groups from another country for support?

What about mechanics? Mechanics for something like a jet or helicopter or tank.

Do you know anything about controlling and modifying a battlefield?

What about basic politics? Because wars (even civil wars,) are merely an extension of politics.

Would you be so sure that whoever came out on top after a civil war was the "good guy"?

If they weren't would you know how to execute a coup?

How about machine logic?

Automatic targeting?

Naval warfare theory?

OAAW?

Urban warfare?

What about SIGINT?

AOIs?

Soft AI vs hard AI?

Irregular warfare?

Basic leadership skills?

I'm guessing that while many of you are dead set on instigating hostilities, once they commenced you wouldn't know what to do besides "shoot at stuff that moves," which isn't a bad idea. But it isn't a very GOOD one either.

I'm guessing most of you are like me, more prone to SOA thinking and talking on a computer and having a beer/I'm not allowed to talk about it here.
edit on 17-7-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

rt.com

Yeah, 14 of them to be exact!

The most oppressive, racist, dastardly institutions in the world all have 3 letter acronyms... IRS, FBI, NSA, CIA

All villains and enemies of liberty.

Derek

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

You are using a news source whose sole purpose is explicitly producing pro-soviet/anti-american propaganda to cause a perception # and power change in the structure of america.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Do you know how to fire a mortar? Or even where to find one with ammunition?

Some people know how to fire them.
Some know how to make the mortars and the ammo.

Maybe we should ask the FSA if they know anything about fighting a civil war. They probably don't know anything either.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Great.

Being able to fight is actually the least important ability.

Look at Syria if you don't believe me.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Things like this that matter are no long of interest to most, they are being kept busy with petty stuff. There are big big things that have been happening and no one even wants to know.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree, I fear that we have already lost the battle for hearts and minds. People are more wrapped up in these emotional soap operas, then our government doing the totalitarian tip toe.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

You assume all of the Armed forces are on the same side.
Definitely not the story.
Then you have retired veterans, teachers, trainers.
If the world went to # a lot of us would be on the same side.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Rouge Cops, Rouge Agents, Rouge Agencies......

They're all basically saying, "HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, I'M HOLDING A COPY OF THE CONSTITUTION AND WIPING MY ARSE WITH IT"

Biggest cover up ever!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
Righto, lets have a brief thought experiment.

The FEDS for some reason actually DID decide to DESTROY their own credibility and assassinate dissidents.

By some ACT OF GOD you get all of the states in America to protest at once.

THEN WHAT?

Civil war?

I'm guessing that while many of you are dead set on instigating hostilities, once they commenced you wouldn't know what to do besides "shoot at stuff that moves," which isn't a bad idea. But it isn't a very GOOD one either.

I'm guessing most of you are like me, more prone to SOA thinking and talking on a computer and having a beer/I'm not allowed to talk about it here.

So your point is, what exactly - go along to get along? that our fearless leaders and government operatives, however nefarious at times, know more than us and we should just trust them to do the right thing for us? resistance is futile? nothing to see here, move along? that drinking beer and doing things we are not supposed to talk about here addles the mind too much to be able to make any significant positive contribution to either the country or the ongoing dialog?

??

edit on 17-7-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

No... I'm being logical. If I were a shill, which you seem to imply, I would not have been talking about extremely technical data about machine logic and translation so soon after the Snowden news broke. Or ever for that matter. Of course, you could be paranoid (and rightfully so,) that I was merely "feeding the chickens," in order to build a rapport to use for later events when # actually hit the fan. But that would could be ruled illogical based on my original threads being so obscure and technical that they were, by their very nature, not meant to build a rapport in the first place.

*EDIT* and my profile picture would be much different and more professional. Lol, I'm just some strange guy who is actually drinking a beer SOA shooting the shiz with random internet people because I'm unemployed with nothing else better to do. Yup, sometimes life is mundane and boring. FYI, I turned down an invitation to MENSA because I was broke and my family didn't want to pay the fees and think I'm the black sheep. Well, I AM the black sheep. Still, a little insight.

*P.S.* I'm not trying to say that I'm smarter than you, only that I suck at talking. Or rather, communicating. Typing. Whatever, you get what I mean. I need another beer.

*P.S.....S??" Those mensa guys can go blow one.

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: mendacity.

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: I went to a party last saturday night....

edit on 18-7-2013 by teachtaire because: screw the Holier than thou mensa guys.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join