It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ectoplasm Caught on Video During Ghost Hunt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just wanted to get your guys take on ectoplasm, do you think it exists? I was kind of stumped when I came across this video that showed a guy doing the ouija board and underneath his feet appeared the substance, now you can clearly see that before there was nothing there and after there was..there doesn't appear to be any cracks on the concrete and nothing was tracked in..is there any other logical explanation for how it could of gotten wet? Here is the video in question

edit on 17-7-2013 by demonid011 because: mesed up

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

Can't watch the video right now but I promise I will and edit accordingly.....

All ghost hunting shows are fake. I could give you a thousand different ideas as to how they could fake it.

It could also be real. But, it isn't. Did they at least take a sample?
edit on 17-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the closest i ever got to ectoplasm was looking after a french bull mastiff like in the turner& hooch movie .

when that dog shook its head the ceiling & walls were dripping like the poltergeist movie

keep away from the darkside nothing but hassle

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No I don't think ectoplasm does exist as there's no evidence for its existence , I seem to remember there were many pictures from Victorian parlour psychics producing it in bucket loads but nothing other worldly has ever been proven .

As for the video it seems a bit staged to me and slightly unbelievable , if the ectoplasm had appeared during the seance then fair enough but after they left the room ... Hmmm

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

As Gortex already mentioned ... the Victorians loved their 'ectoplasm' during seances ... to my knowledge it was proven time and time again to be hoaxed as was much of the so-called 'paranormal evidence' observed during Victorian seances.

As for the jokers in this video ... well ... there is no proof of anything paranormal occuring in the video (as seen) and the guys doing the investigation are the reason paranormal investigation and/or investigators are not taken seriously.

Can I say 'cr@p' ?

Woody

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I think they noticed when they came back into the room to get some of the equipment, you can see it when they guy gets up at the end of the ouija session but they didn't notice it...I guess they didn't think to look at the floor @ 5:58..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All ectoplasmasms are fake because all mediums are frauds. Listen to me, sceince speaks thru me.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What a ridiculous video. Completely fake

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Maybe it's not ectoplasm, maybe he just got over excited.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

Maybe it's not ectoplasm, maybe he just got over excited.

When you mix stale eggs with cheesecloth, what kind of smell would you expect?

Darryl Forests
Knows his smells. Well.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If you search for the San Pedro Hauntings here at ATS, they have a video of the "plasm" running out of the ceiling and down the walls..I can't figure out how it was done..

Bud316

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

There's absolutely no evidence ectoplasm exists as a paranormal or "spiritual" substance. In reality it has been exposed as cheesecloth, muslin or newspaper cut-outs of people etc. There have been countless mediums caught in fraud with gauze, cheesecloth or other substances in the séance room including Eva C, Leslie Flint, Alec Harris, Daniel Dunglas Home etc. The skeptic Jon Donnis and his associates eveshi, forests and Arouet have compiled a whole list of mediums caught with cheesecloth ectoplasm. There is no spirit world. Only credulous folk with no understanding in science continue believing in this bogus nonsense. It was discredited over 80 years ago.

edit on 12-12-2013 by TylerSnotgern because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2013 by TylerSnotgern because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TylerSnotgern
Snotgern,

Sorry I can't look into this any further, I was meant to leave this forum I am leaving to go back to NZ tomorrow and I don't have time for internet discussions anymore on this or this subject. I need to put my time into my career now, I am getting paid asspennies but oh well.

It has been rather addictive over the years and not what I want anymore, I have tried to quit researching this subject on several occasions but a few months come back to it again, this time will be for real. I am giving up researching psychical stuff because I need to be studying stuff for my science career. The psychical research can be addictive and not what I am interested in anymore. Natural sceince is the real me.

BUT...

Jon Donnis is a hypocrite and anything you believe of his trolling go right ahead, your faults not miine.

I appreciate all your research, I know you disagree with me but I want to thank you for the debate... even if you think I am a pseudoskeptic I have presented more material than other skeptics on this forum due to my sceince know hows.

I am critical of this spiritualist stuff and I don't believe in the paranormal. There is a naturalistic explanation for this stuff in my view. I respect magicians, they should be appreciated for all the work they do. I am a mystic majickian.

Jon Donnis meh.

Arouet
Former Lover Of Jon Donnis and In The know

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Large (macro) telekinesis also known as macro psychokinesis (PK) - mind over matter - is a known and well established phenomenon and generally this is what table movement is categorized. It is hard if not impossible to say whether spirit is using the medium's mental PK power or spirit is using ethereal forces...or both. I say it is ectoplasm and ectoplasm is real.

Table communication e.g one tip for "Yes", three for "No" or A=1 tip, B=2, etc.can be accounted to spirit if spirit is genuinely identified. I am speaking of discarnates, physically dead individuals. A genuine identification would be spirit giving information to a sitter that is only known to the two of them.

If spirit is identified and can communicate via table communications then the question becomes how is spirit using energy (force) to accomplish the table as a communication device? Ectoplasmic rods moving the table? Using the medium's macro PK abilities? Both? Some other unknown forces? I don't know but ectoplasm is definitely real. Robin Foy, Jim Warwood have debunked Jon "Forests" Donnis and his skeptic blitherings.

I am absolutely convinced that ectoplasm is real and we survive death. I know sceince.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: waller
I don't know but ectoplasm is definitely real. Robin Foy, Jim Warwood have debunked Jon "Forests" Donnis and his skeptic blitherings.

huh?

I am absolutely convinced that ectoplasm is real and we survive death. I know sceince.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looking back at this thread, I am ashamed. I am ashamed how I treated people who have different belief systems than I.

I have come to know that we are constantly in contact with the 'dead" and a multitude of other extra-terrestrial beings.

sorry
edit on 8/16/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join