It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plants are stargates to other planets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by evc1shop

There are some poppy-ish looking plants in the Voynich Manuscript. Could the plants in the manuscript have been removed from our current environment, maybe the seeds are in an ancient seed vault or preserved under the Vatican or something. I don't know but maybe that manuscript baffles us all because the plants just aren't here anymore.

------
I know the currently "legal in a few states plant" might be what you are suggesting but I am not sure eating it (no smoke involved) would give desired effect.

Can you elaborate on where you picked up your knowledge of plant(s) having this capability? I would love to read more into it and see what else can be gleaned.

Your exactly right and it is taken down through alchemy and brought to purest forms then referenced several times in scripture as leaven. Many would not eat the raw plant and burning really doesn't get the right amount into the vessel. i get my knowledge from memories or visions. So many will be able to write this off as gibberish or someone in need of help. So be it i'm standing on wood.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Okay, this would be the original "tree of life" then.
I wonder if it may have been "the burning bush", too.

I am not quick to discount what you are saying either, I just like facts when approaching new subject matter.
If you have any sources or could list a sequence of events that brought you to this PlantStargate relationship, please post it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It is the burning bush. They ate from it and that allowed intervention where the amount of light they perceived changed for a moment and they could see the infrared light the plant puts off. they saw a burning bush and heard GOD through their pineal gland. There are interferences today with our pineal and that is part of satans plan to block GOD from us and artificially create the powers buried in our minds.

I think it is the tree of life and that death is the tree of knowledge. ie killing to survive and eat We were put in a garden and told to only eat of certain plants in that garden and when we strayed from those selected plants then foreign bacteria were introduced into our system and changing our minds to a point of not remembering what it was like before the fall.

If you have any sources or could list a sequence of events that brought you to this PlantStargate relationship, please post it.
Unbelievable divine intervention on several occasions along with remembering several past lives. Here is one memory i have from long ago.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-7-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I agree that our pineal's are under constant attack form outside influence. I feel that the Consumer Band of the RF spectrum which includes the 2.4Ghz and is really helping to confuse the masses and keep us from learning out full potential. Couple that with the fact that the musical scale in use today has been shifted form the original Solfeggio's scale it is almost impossible for people to get closer to their true selves. Have you ever listened to Vivaldi's 4-seasons, particularly "Winter" when played in tune with the Solfeggio scale? It is so much more soothing than the music scale in use today. I wonder if the proper notes and the proper leaven can tune you to the right stargate channel. Just a thought but I know plants respond to music. I believe 126.22hz is supposed to be that of the sun, 144 or so is Venus, maybe play it and go?

The shamanic/festivial use of a specific series of drums, trumpets and harps in Sumeria,

From this link

This really does open up possibilities that I had not considered before. Thanks for starting this thread.
edit on 17-7-2013 by evc1shop because: brain froze... fixed now!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I think that would definitely clear away much of the interference and help the connection and even better is to live somewhere you can dwell with the plant. I think that the facepaint while wearing part of an animal can open inactive parts of the brain triggering a connection between the ones viewing the shaman and the animal. The reason the animal is important is because of who it was in a former life and they will speak stories of old.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would say your theory is the same old tired language scaring us and potential believers AWAY from his faith. God saves just have faith and you will be fine.The Lord is smart enough to know we have been lied to beyond our ability to resist.Just do the right thing and you will make home.
If you are worried about it pray and ask forgiveness before you croak and you're in if you believe.
Otherwise you don't have to worry because God doesn't exist and you can feel free to do as thou wilt.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Only faith in Jesus Christ can change our rotten rags into clean white robes.

Thank you so very much!

I cannot express how happy I am to hear that. All my life I was under the (apparently incorrect) assumption that we as humans are responsible for the sad state of the world, and every one of us must do our very best at making things better. That we must strive to spread love and kindness instead of greed and violence. That we must take personal responsibility for our actions, and be aware that all people's actions influence that of others.

I was under the (again apparently incorrect) assumption that it's every humans job to make this world a better place, and be a better person.

But that is just SO MUCH WORK! I had no idea we could just throw our hands up in the air, give up, and simply have some superhero come fix all our problems.That sounds SO much easier, I'm glad I read your post!

Now I can forget about being a good person and helping the world, because I don't have to, JESUS will do it all for me!!! Yippeeee!!!!

I really wish I would have heard of this before.....my life would have been so much easier and simple. Hmmm... if there is such a simple answer to the world's problems, maybe there is for personal issues too? Hmmm... I'm an alcoholic, I've tried to stop drinking, but I can't. I got it.... I'M POWERLESS!!! It's not my fault or responsibility to keep myself sober! Once again JESUS saves! Yay!!

Man I love Jesus, we humans don't have to do ANYTHING because if god wants something to happen, HE will send his son/buddy Jesus to help us. HUGE weight off my shoulders.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If I tell you one of the sayings he spoke to me, you will pick up rocks and stone me, and fire will come from the rocks and devour you.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Humans are the stargates, that matter.

One day soon they will be tricked into opening something they should not.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WOW WOW WOW, Great thread.. I know what I know if You know what I mean..I have a page of notes from this thread on things I need to check out.

Anybody here a "food" gardener, flower gardener. I come by my ability naturally.. I always buy the almost dead plants. Bring'em home tlc and they grow. I truly feel sorry for them. I am a seed saver. Anybody making the GMO connection..

All herbs, two ways to do them raw or cooked , you be the judge. Interesting about music, for me very little I will listen to because I do not like it..just the wrong frequency, who would have thought.

Wounder what this says about me, I have always had a thing for trees. Only poem I have ever remembered was about a Tree..

Trees

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Joyce Kilmer

I really need to understand the frequency thing better. Then I might be able to here what the very old trees of this world are saying.

Oh I learned the tree poem at the age of 7.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join