Plants are stargates to other planets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
One thing i have learned is that there are systems within systems and everytime i come to an ending i find a beginning. I also found this to be the case through past life analysis. I submit to you that your spirit can become anything perceived by mankind. It is all just a matter of accepting responsibility and having goals. I also have found that this male female duality resides in all aspects of the cosmos. Every thing resides in multiple realms or dimensions simultaneously. Earth is surrounded by several ships right now. When mother earth became a planet she joined in a contract with GOD and he formed her into what we have now. Over time many different planets have sent ships here and brought foreign plants here. These plants have the ability to transport you to other planets when you die and this is why GOD is about to consume the earth with fire.

Earth has gotten to a point where we are losing too many souls only for them to be reborn on a planet that resembles the character of the effect of the plant. Your energy can never cease but you can be lost in the cosmos very easy and it's a long way home. The flesh you inhabit is owned by GOD and will soon be taken. Do you have a new robe waiting or will you be taken to a place of torture in the stars. The contract is almost up and the three days of darkness are upon us. You will stay stuck here if you don't choose a plant and it will be a while before the chance to live again here comes to you.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Over time many different planets have sent ships here and brought foreign plants here.

I guess it was just blind luck that all those plants, from different planets, were able to thrive in our isolated ecosystem that wouldn't be present on other planets. Sheer luck that all life on earth is closely related at the DNA level because of the compounds it had access to here on earth.

I'm not saying you are wrong. Ok, maybe I'm saying you are wrong about the plants. Other than that, pretty darn gloomy outlook you've got there, hope you find something in your life to cheer you up.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The contract is almost up and the three days of darkness are upon us.

I really don't think they are. In fact, looking outside, it's a beautiful sunny day with spare clouds drifting across the brilliant blue ocean we call the sky. It's swelteringly hot and a perfect day for a swim. I really don't know what I'm doing inside right now. I must be mad.
edit on 17-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Over time many different planets have sent ships here and brought foreign plants here.

I guess it was just blind luck that all those plants, from different planets, were able to thrive in our isolated ecosystem that wouldn't be present on other planets. Sheer luck that all life on earth is closely related at the DNA level because of the compounds it had access to here on earth.

I'm not saying you are wrong. Ok, maybe I'm saying you are wrong about the plants. Other than that, pretty darn gloomy outlook you've got there, hope you find something in your life to cheer you up.
It's not all plants and there are many worlds like ours. Maybe one day you will grow up and be a planet and have your own stargate where life can come and go. I don't see all the gloom you speak of. I'm saying that we are eternal and have the potential to do anything in the universe we set our minds too we just have to know what is around us.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I also have found that this male female duality resides in all aspects of the cosmos.

What about asexual organisms? There's plenty of them!

The ability to exist in two genders evolved with the changing environment. With the increase in complexity of the newly evolved life forms, the dominance of asexual reproduction decreased. Nevertheless, each kingdom encompasses a set of strictly asexual organisms...

www.buzzle.com...

(Bold text added for emphasis by me.)
edit on 17-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well...the only plant that I know that will remotely take me to other dimensions cannot be discussed here unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

this is why GOD is about to consume the earth with fire.

The contract is almost up and the three days of darkness are upon us. You will stay stuck here if you don't choose a plant and it will be a while before the chance to live again here comes to you.

i just hope the plant gates are not triffids !!!

'...take me too your leader ..... aarrrrrrggghhh, munch, munch, burrp.

3 days of darkness, ummm, interesting. Had a dream this morning where chinese workers were spraying black paint over every window where i work. Everything went black reminding me of a vision of Hades. Maybe the Chinese have a secret darkness soul destroying weapon that we don't know of.

Only faith in Jesus Christ can change our rotten rags into clean white robes.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

As a member of a peyote church I would say that some plants are extremely wise teachers. When I successfully completed my ingestion ceremony, I was stunned at just how potent entheogens are. They can be interacted with. They can teach. They can heal. They can love.

They can wrinkle your brain.

But I would not say that they are literal stargates to other literal planets. That sounds like a mythologization to me (in the Joseph Campbell sense)- it sounds like you are forcing entheogens to fit into the new UFO mythos.

Well, that's ok. Entheogens have a place in all of world religion and myth... including space-age myth.

/shrug

edit on 17-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a problem with many elements of this. 1. God, so upset they put those plants here that He wants to purge the earth with fire? Thats not my Dad. Master of Disguise the movie, does your daddy smack you silly, slap slap!

Not Love and not God, Mom/Dad, Infinite Consciousness of which we're all an infinite part.

2. There is nothing save but for the Love that makes us try to reach another, that would ever compel me to even remain in this universe since its a fake place, a construct. We have to get out of this, wake up in the real wonderful world(s) and realm(s) fast. Everyone raise your love up high so everyone can go home.

My soul is instructed with this: close your eyes, tap your heels and say,. There is no place like home! There is no place like home! There is no place like home!

3. There is nothing in the universe that will ever compel me to become a planet, or a star for that matter. Not going to comply.

My future involves walking with people that have hair, for one thing, that one can run your fingers through, and fingers to hold hands with, touch, taste, smell , hugs, Love.....period.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

wat

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When one ingest these gods of old you can visit places that the plant inhabit and if you die on this side you stay there. One of these gods can be traced to immortality of sorts. It will not kill you and if you die but your body is still viable you can be reborn back here. Even if you die in a way that is non returnable ie head chopped off or something like that you can be healed if no one sees your body before you are healed. I am getting strong feelings that yellowstone erupting may be the harvest i am picking up on. My main point of this thread is to just bring these thoughts to your attention so you may get where your going but many of those places will require you to suffer with no way out unless you remember my crazy thoughts. Choose your journey wisely

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have a problem with many elements of this. 1. God, so upset they put those plants here that He wants to purge the earth with fire? Thats not my Dad. Master of Disguise the movie, does your daddy smack you silly, slap slap!

Not Love and not God, Mom/Dad, Infinite Consciousness of which we're all an infinite part.

2. There is nothing save but for the Love that makes us try to reach another, that would ever compel me to even remain in this universe since its a fake place, a construct. We have to get out of this, wake up in the real wonderful world(s) and realm(s) fast. Everyone raise your love up high so everyone can go home.

My soul is instructed with this: close your eyes, tap your heels and say,. There is no place like home! There is no place like home! There is no place like home!

3. There is nothing in the universe that will ever compel me to become a planet, or a star for that matter. Not going to comply.

My future involves walking with people that have hair, for one thing, that one can run your fingers through, and fingers to hold hands with, touch, taste, smell , hugs, Love.....period.
The bible mentions much about one plant to feed the nations. In the garden they dwelled with god and he warned of straying from his path because of when and where you would be when you were woken. The point is not so much that the other worlds are represented here in spirit through plants but that the creator of here has an eternal plan that is anchored around his plant. His will be done

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, this explains why I love smoking Cannabis and enjoying myself some mushrooms and such?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do you have any idea what plant we should be looking for? I was going to assume that Hemlocks and other poisonous plants are out but after your post telling of ingestion and possibly dying it seems like they may still be viable vehicles since you could ingest some, die here and be there.

Do you know if the Voynich manuscript plays into this? Is that a key to plants from other parts of the galaxy which, perhaps, someone was eating and ended up transported here while holding the book but then dies wherever they came from and so we now have the book?

I'm one the fence here and would love to know which plants could be tried "safely" as I am wondering if someone might want to give it a try.

Mint does not do it as I eat it as a garnish on lots of things, nor oregano, parlsey, rosemary, thyme or basil.

My guess, then, is that they aren't spice plants. Do tell?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Well if what i speak is true then they would be forbidden from us since satan is the ruler of the air here right now. If you take a look at all the plants that are legally held from us and figure out which is being demonized among the rest you will maybe start to see.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Well, this explains why I love smoking Cannabis and enjoying myself some mushrooms and such?
Kanah-bosem in the bible and often called myrrh back then.
John 6
65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
edit on 17-7-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

I also have found that this male female duality resides in all aspects of the cosmos.

What about asexual organisms? There's plenty of them!

The ability to exist in two genders evolved with the changing environment. With the increase in complexity of the newly evolved life forms, the dominance of asexual reproduction decreased. Nevertheless, each kingdom encompasses a set of strictly asexual organisms...

www.buzzle.com...

(Bold text added for emphasis by me.)
edit on 17-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)
IF you find a need to be anything then it is possible to harness the duality and bend it to your will if you can conceive it. We are living inside the magic trying to figure out how it works.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Well...the only plant that I know that will remotely take me to other dimensions cannot be discussed here unfortunately.

Right.
I know of a few and have personally experienced a couple..
But I'm always allowed to return. Always slightly different/changed upon returning, but still return.

The post that mentioned the plants in the Voynich manuscript intrigues me..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Now if anyone can figure out where the dragons come from you will be operating at levels not seen in ages. The buffalo will set it off if conditions are not met. The reason why because they are next in line for your spot. Everything has an order and we have bottle necked our existence and the pressure will kickstart us into the next level.It could have happened differently but here we are. If we don't destroy ourselves then it will be done for us because we are blinded.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

There are some poppy-ish looking plants in the Voynich Manuscript. Could the plants in the manuscript have been removed from our current environment, maybe the seeds are in an ancient seed vault or preserved under the Vatican or something. I don't know but maybe that manuscript baffles us all because the plants just aren't here anymore.

------
I know the currently "legal in a few states plant" might be what you are suggesting but I am not sure eating it (no smoke involved) would give desired effect.

Can you elaborate on where you picked up your knowledge of plant(s) having this capability? I would love to read more into it and see what else can be gleaned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join