It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years of suffering. my story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i did some research and it turns out im creating too many telepathic links with the poeple around me.
empathy is nice but its a double edged blade it creates phycic links everywhere you go if your full of it.
so the problem isnt that im surrounded by telepaths the problem is ive created too many links with the poeple around me with my overwhelming empathy.
=============
if you get tired of all the backround information on my issue skip to the bottom and try to answer my question please.
===========
hey im new here ive been looking for a solution to my problem.
the biggest thing is i thought i was telepathic, but i cant read thoughts i can only broadcast them.
when im thinking up anything i can to make it stop or to find poeple reponsible for the cause and effect of my life.
if somones in the next room they say bradley stop it!
its happened on multiple occasions. ive talked to people but what they told me is im contantly broadcasting my thoughts. the problem is either im completely surrounded by telepaths or im surrounded by people that are sick and tired of me broadcasting my thoughts.
==========================================================
this next part is just talking about what led up to my current day issues the thing im troubled with now
will be the next point.
==========================================================
all and all it started 2 years ago, id listen to voices in my head and they would bring me to specicif places and times that i KNOW it wasnt concidence. in fact ive met some really scary people, especially after my research into the illuminati and the governent.

but recently in the last year or so ive been contacted by higher beings in human form living human lives.
ive seen a fairy in fact just a few days ago i saw lights in the sky that definitely didnt seem like ufos.
more like the fairie lights. then the night after that i was lying in a school field and a light a single light
was flying around just above the grass. and flew into the trees i felt honered and enlightened at the time.

there was another time i was with a guy and he started talking about how if i keep stressing my self out its making the angels have to work harder, and that the universe was not as solid as it seems.
this all started after one day in the hospital i felt something wet in my ear and i woke up and when i did i saw a human figure all purple and violet shaeds glowing all round i could see his organs. i blinked and it was suddenly a nurse i followed him and he looked at me nervously like i saw something.
================================================================
all that aside im in a huge state of turmoil cuz now i cant return to my normal life.
im either broadcasting my thoughts, or im surrounded by telepaths.
when ever i do something they dont like they shut it off or prevent it.
or something breaks or they plainly say out loud say whats on their mind.
=================================================================

so without further ado my pressing question.
if im contatly broadcasting my thoughts, can i turn it off or suppress it.?
all i really want is the privacy of my thoughts to be intact again. regardless.
edit on 17-7-2013 by alkire because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by alkire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alkire

Unfortunately...I do not have an answer for you; I wish that I did. You are experiencing some interesting things; I just don't know what to make of it all right now. I do appreciate you sharing what you are going through.

To ATS...I do hope things will get better for you.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alkire

Short answer Yes

Meditate, find your inner self.

Concentrate on you and and you alone, form a safe haven, (mine's a white orb floating in the stars with a one way skin radiating golden love outwards whilst not allowing negativity in)

Then call your personal angel and have a talk, Mine does a wonderful job at keeping me apart but still empathic

It's kind of like a reset button

And welcome

Have a happy puppy to cheer you up

Cody
edit on 17/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
hello and welcome...
you might want to try making a post on the latest magic/ withcraft thread here

tell them you have some beigns trying to develope a rapport with you in you mind, they should have some advice for you as that is one of the things one needs to deal with in magic (hopefully, they are done argueing overthere
)

perhaps you'll even get to participate in a heated thread on ATS where you can feel this happening, the minds of all the 'believers' get linked together versus all the minds of the 'debunkers' which, i believe, are already hooked together.
this may be due to something like the 'bigheads', according to franz erdl link (that link's kinda scary, you may not want to go there).

i'm assuming it's your stong emotions that others are picking up on, not your actual thoughts, hopefully we can help you out.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alkire

Sorry, I can't help you with that, but I see you have a couple of people replying with answers.

You should wait until you have your 20 posts in, the go make a thread about this and see if anyone comes forward to help you.
Not that many people stop by the introductions thread.

A MOD should be along soon to give you the rules and stuff here at ATS.

I hope you find an answer.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There is a public mind (thinking) then you thinking loud, and there is a privat mind when you daydreaming and it can feels like a wall/privat, and i have heard there is 2-3 layers of deeper privat mind thinking.

public - privat and 2-3 layers of deeper privat mind...

Meditation is also a good thing (classic music).............

and believe and convincing what you want

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
and here are some websites you can ask

www.andromedacouncil.com...
www.silverlegion.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
And some meditation music merlins magic
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

probably a good idea as I made the same mistake of posting something other than an intro. I relaize iw ill receive very little feedback.

new topics

top topics

join