It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Talking Point: Was Trayvon the Bigot Because He Thought Zimmerman Was Gay?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
reply to post by xuenchen

She needs to learn how to speak English .

Naaa, dats nu skool. We ol skool. We gotsta l3rn nu eenglisc.

And here I was thinking the lead paint chips had all been removed. Perhaps they were removed then fed to the swine in public school cafeterias.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by pillock
reply to post by xuenchen

She needs to learn how to speak English .

Naaa, dats nu skool. We ol skool. We gotsta l3rn nu eenglisc.

And here I was thinking the lead paint chips had all been removed. Perhaps they were removed then fed to the swine in public school cafeterias.

LOL wow,that's all I have to say to that.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch

Florida’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, Rachel Jeantel, said on Wednesday that she believes her deceased friend Trayvon Martin threw the first punch that ultimately lead to his death.

“In my mind… Trayvon. It was Trayvon,” the 19-year-old told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, when he asked who swung first.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by IAMTAT

Why are you, OP, trying to dredge up rage against a teenager who was shot and killed by a creepy bully with a history of criminal charges? You're now trying to know what is the mindset of a now dead teenager? Seriously, shame on you and anyone else trying to make an issue of this. But clearly you have no shame.

Some people are claiming Florida's Stand Your Own Ground law had nothing to do with this case, but they are wrong: Trayvon Martin was standing his ground against Zimmerman, and because Martin didn't have firearm, he had every right to beat the crap out of Zimmerman, who was stalking him, as well as cracking Zimmerman's skull on the sidewalk. The fact that the prosecutors didn't use this angle just shows how incompetent and/or duplicitous they were. Martin was in fear for his safety and he was absolutely right. By Florida law he had the right to stand his ground and take on the freak following him. That Zimmerman first stalked him and then shot him, should have meant that he would be convicted of murder.

Thank You! Nobody knows what really happened that night, or what was in the heart of the two involved. It seems to me that folks are taking GZ and his word as gospel truth and automatically assuming TM's guilt in the situation.

I also think that people are so concerned with their own issues that they can't think beyond what they fear.. and what some fear is that their guns are going to be taken away. I'm all for our constitutional rights but think people should think about more than just themselves for a minute.

As to the OP..calling TM a bigot shows no class at all. You make it a talking point and for what purpose. He wasn't here to defend himself in court, and he can't defend against your accusations either. I guess that's why it's so easy to make accusations against the deceased.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Honestly, we use our adult minds to reason what was in the mind of a kid that was just barely 17 years old and in high school, too much has been made to paint this kid as king kong and the bad guy , and in this case it leaves out some details that yes the prosecution tried to convey, there was a person driving, pacing, following him in an unmarked vehicle as far as we know never identifying himself just following and looking at night, now only a few things might come to mind for me, is this is the police, this is someone going to rob me, this is someone that has some interest in me..LOL I don't know but anyhow, the witness on the stand used the term pervert to add to her other not so complimentary description of what Trayvon called Zimmerman, but she did say pervert.

Honestly if I had some kids and they were being following by anyone in a car at slow pace there is a problem Houston, even though what they say about following not being a crime, it is usually part 1. of the abduction, kidnapping assault sequence, following in a car of someone that is walking is just plain menacing, and at night there is no telling what the outcome is and if the person does not run that is being followed by a complete stranger, that is already scared and wonder, who the hell is this person (not a policemen, not a marked vehicle, not saying anything)following along in a car while I am walking, I just say anyone put yourself in that position

There are so many what if's involved in this tragedy it makes no sense, to even try and reason why it happened, what if Zimmerman said I am the neighborhood watch and I am looking out for suspicious people, what if Trayvon never cut through to get to his house, what if Zimmerman had no gun, what if Trayvon had a gun we could go on and on, but I think the case that Trayvon thought Zimmerman was gay is completely off base, there is a difference in a gay person and a pervert, if you don't think so then something might be wrong with the OP anyone else tying two together, the justice department will not worry about that fact.

edit on 18-7-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join