It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One hell of a deal: Pope Francis offers reduced time in Purgatory for Catholics that follow him on T

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Taking my words apart, leaving some of what I said out and posting multiple replies to my one, you gotta stop doing this,

No. My posting is just fine. Taking each and every line you post and addressing it.
That is proper posting. deal with it.

it doesn't help your view FF.

Again .. it's not MY VIEW. I'm posting the official church statements. THE CHURCH VIEW.

Garabandal has not been decided.

Yes it has. I posted the documentation from the Church.
You have FAILED to post any documents backing your false claim that
the current bishop has overruled the previous three bishops decrees.

Even your fella, denying Ronald Conte, Jr. believes in Garabandal.

It is IRRELEVANT who believes or disbelieves. The only relevance is that the
CHURCH has declared it not to be supernatural ... THREE TIMES it has made
that declaration. The declaration stands. Nothing has overturned it.

Originally posted by colbe
. You are not God or the Pope.

Never said I was. I am the person posting what the Catholic Church officially says.
You are the person posting their own opinion.

just because a prophesied event hasn't yet occurred doesn't make it not true.

:shk: The comet hit jupiter in 1994. That time has passed.
The year 2000 has come and gone. She said 'BY 2000'. that time has passed.
Holy people make mistakes. They are humans. That is why the Church and
Mother Angelica both say .. do not follow people but instead follow the church.
And the church says Garbandal = FAKE.

edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

This your latest reply is worse. I am to respond to each one of your six separated comments? Time consuming, I am not going to FF. You get to say more, your ego. This is why it is done and to take the other poster's words out of context. Respectfully keep my words together instead of dividing them up. I do yours. You can click on quote.

I see, your last of the six, you repeated your opinion, they are your words. And you're only commenting in regards to one of several things you said Mother Angelica said. People can't read what you initially said, the plan. You didn't give any proof, a linked quote or audio from Mother Angelica to prove any of it were her words. And telling, you gave no proof you volunteered for ten years at EWTN. Please do, second time I've asked.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The underlined in FF's long divided reply. I have a few characters left. Unity Publishing is anti-private revelation.

I can post the pic of the main Garabandal seer, Conchita's Eucharistic miracle.

And...

EWTN expert, Colin Donovan, VP for Theology:
"It seems, therefore, that notwithstanding the decisions of two commissions accepted by the bishops of Santander, that there are reasonable grounds for individual Catholics to find Garabandal credible."

www.ewtn.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Sorry, there weren't enough characters to post the full EWTN link. Here it is. The faithful can believe Garabandal.

Catholic Planet and Unity Publishing, it is well known, their owners, two lay men condemn most all the current Catholic messengers. Though, Ronald Conte, Jr. of Catholic Planet believes in Garabandal.

And major proof, pictures weren't altered back then, there is a pic of a host appearing on Conchita's tongue. It is a famous pic, a Eucharistic Miracle. Satan would never mimic the Eucharist, he steals and desecrates the most Holy Eucharist.

Again, EWTN's Colin Donovan's, read the last paragraph in the link. I just shared some of it.

www.ewtn.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join