It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Intervene and Interact with His Creation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I see Carl Jung, on Synchronicity, Btw im an INTJ(MasterMind).

Synchronicity: Is the experience of two or more events as meaningfully related,Whereas they are unlikely to be casually related. A meaningful coincidence.

Sounds like "Mysterious ways" in a way, but kinda seems alot more subjective to each person based on their personal experiences in life. We humans are always trying to find patterns in everything! So it's not hard to see as how people could interpret Coincidences, then go ahead and say this Cloud man is responsible for every coincidence imaginable. He must also be responsible for all the Deja Vu Right? But....Wait! I thought that "God" is beyond Human Comprehension, So how can we ask questions and get back such direct and assertive responses on something we should know nothing about? Sounds like "Mysterious Ways" to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

NO... God does not intervene in the activities and lives of his creation...

Though he does interact with it... but most don't see it or realise what they see...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can't say for sure if God himself intervenes. My thought is that what the angels are for. Does he interact? I believe He does through the power of the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeviousEngineer
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I see Carl Jung, on Synchronicity, Btw im an INTJ(MasterMind).

Synchronicity: Is the experience of two or more events as meaningfully related,Whereas they are unlikely to be casually related. A meaningful coincidence.

Sounds like "Mysterious ways" in a way, but kinda seems alot more subjective to each person based on their personal experiences in life. We humans are always trying to find patterns in everything! So it's not hard to see as how people could interpret Coincidences, then go ahead and say this Cloud man is responsible for every coincidence imaginable. He must also be responsible for all the Deja Vu Right? But....Wait! I thought that "God" is beyond Human Comprehension, So how can we ask questions and get back such direct and assertive responses on something we should know nothing about? Sounds like "Mysterious Ways" to me.

What can happen is that you are experiancing extreme order in the so call perceived natural chaos on a magnitude of coincidences that cannot be explained away that forever changes your perception of reality.

God is not on a philosophical level 100% beyond human comprehension. You can push understanding to the highest level of you brains ability. It will be an approximation but it can be a better approximation than some religions that are used today
. To make it clear from my point off view god is not disconnected from reality or myself but is in fact a symbiotic partner.

And just to make it clear I am not following any human view/religion but seek myself "what is". I do not like other peoples boxes limiting my understanding with dogma. But I do enjoy Buddha, Don Miguel Ruiz, Nanak and Einstein as thinkers.

From my point of view Science will in the end prove that something more exists and quantify what god is. That will finally be the end of dogmatic religion and believing things on faith. With faith you can fill the cup with nonsense of the ego and not have room for really examining "what is".

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Right.........

And in that little book called the Bible, God sat down in Abraham's tent and ate BBQ and cakes, to do a little family planning Then went off to bomb a couple of cities. Yeah, that's "God", yep, I believe that............NOT!
edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

I don't care if you believe it or not, that's your issue not mine, but it is what Moses recorded so then your issue is with him, but I highly doubt he'll give a damn.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Right............

And Moses would know, because he also had a few run ins with "god".

…24And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.
25Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband are you to me.
26So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband you are, because of the circumcision.

God was waiting for him at the inn, to kill him, because Moses' wife wouldn't circumcise their son.

Yep, that's the creator of the universe alright! .........NOT!

edit on 17-7-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well, I don't have a Christian concept of God. I understand the Christian concept and respect it, I love the history and allegory to be found in scripture - canonized or not. But I'm not religious and through independent study, have come to vastly different conclusions than is normally accepted.

But from my perspective - the source of everything - the Divine Spark that moved creation into evolution - cannot be anthropomorphized. This is not to say, God didn't create other intelligent beings besides man. That at one point in our history lived beside man, and interacted with man, and helped to create us to be what we are today. I believe, Yahweh falls into one of those other creations that were intelligent, sentient creatures that was created, by an even greater Divine Source. But I don't believe Yahweh is god himself. In his part in helping create us though, I do think he felt he was exalted above man.

So when these beings that are not human were among us on the earth - we deified them, as they were more knowledgeable and different from ourselves. And they had a role in our genetic creation. Then one of these beings said, this is my world. I can do it better than any of you, (all the other 'deities' that existed alongside the one who took over) and I'm going to be top dog and all these lesser beings will worship and exalt me, and any that won't, will die by my wrath.

People are still dying by his wrath, to this very day, in religious war. After all, Yahweh is the head of all three Abrahmic book religions. Blood must appease his anger, eh? Or maybe, just maybe, it's necessary to be split, us humans, so that he remains in power? Divide and conquer??

Now to the question. Does 'God' interact with it's creation? I think we are immersed in God, so I'd say, we are blindly adrift within' God, not knowing our own divinity in this state of existence. So, I'd say we interact within God, and cannot be, being, without Her. We were never separated, we were just made to forget the true nature of being.

I hope that made sense to some.
S&F OP.

Cirque

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

The question is "Does God intervene and interact with His creation?"
God isn't some kind of scientist with us as the lab rats.
God intervenes actually quite a lot and more than people are generally aware of.
"Fee Will" does not even factor in since we as humans are stuck in a physical matrix including our own bodies and brains so have a limited range of choices in order to make anything happen other that what seems to be already the course laid out for that person at birth.
The free will would be mostly if not altogether in the hands of God, and He does not sit idly by when there are countless choices laid at His feel at any given moment.
edit on 17-7-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join