It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940's Experiment: Canadian Government Withheld Food From Hungry Aboriginal Kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

OH look.

More proof of our 400 year genocide of Aboriginals.

I'm so proud to be Canada :/

~Tenth

You very well should be.

Let's analyse what just happened.

A researcher found an injustice against a group of Canadians.

They blew the whistle on it with out fear of reprisal or repercussion from the very government cited in this atrocity (Canadian Federal Government).

All levels of government and community are not only already discussing preventative measures to ever stop it from happening again, as well as how to help those that were affected.

I may not be proud of Canada circa 1940's right now, but I am kind of proud of Canada today.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies everyone, and I apologize for not getting back to all of you sooner.

Without a doubt this was a form of eugenics, and I thank the members who helped reinforce my theory about possible Nazi involvement/influence in these "studies".

I was strapped for time when I posted this so I did not have time to properly research the things I speculated about.

As other members pointed out, I also believe that our governments are still perfroming eugenics experiments on us (all nations, especially in the West) under the disguise of "helping us".

<< 1   >>

join