It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Special 'Zimmerman Hotline' for Tips to Prosecute Him

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I think it is time to invest in bars for my windows and doors.
And I live in the sticks, just a mater of time before the rats and vermin
start invading our nice quiet community now that our president is pushing
racism by not putting an end to this publicly. Soon after the Justice department
forces a win for a hoodlum kid, the rest of the like minded idiots will feel
brazin enough do the same under a superficial right..

Might be a good idea to add some cameras too..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by crazyewok
This is a bad joke right? Like witch hunt.

It's not a joke. It's true. And some people are actually cheering this (one even on this thread) and it's frightening. Rule by mob mentality. Forget the rule of law. Just rule by skin color and emotions. It's mindless.

"Rule by mob mentality," that's perfectly said, and a very frightening idea indeed..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Wow..... this is how far we have sunk. I guess GZ will be joining Edward Snowden seeking political asylum in Russia or China. It's funny that China is now more Capitalist than the U.S. Government and Snowden had to seek out Russia and China for protection from his own Government.

We are in Bizarro World .

Can you imagine...? GZ needing to request asylum in another country because he cannot feel safe in his own country, against his own government.. What is happening in America?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hi "VisualQuanta".. there is nothing wrong with presenting numerous threads on any given subject.. take a look at a few forums; Instead of making the mute point you have made, perhaps we should invite you in on the discussion, and ask you to share with us your position on either Holder or the DOJ hotline, as FlyersFan has requested.

You're attempting to bring down the thread, by ridiculing the individual that has introduced it. If you do not like the thread, how about you goes somewhere's else,

It's sammwich lunchtime!

edit on 18-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Awesome post. We can expose the evil that is happening and complain about it, but you've given us all a tool to direct our energies. I hope everyone considers making their view known. I don't know if it will help, but at least we can say we did something!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Apparently, giving out Eric Holder's office phone number and e-mail address is a violation on ATS, but I still encourage everyone to look up the DOJ website for their contact information in order to address this matter directly.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i thought eric holder was busy investigating himself

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If they do it for Zimmerman, who was found not guilty and whom the FBI said wasn't a racist hater, then the DOJ can do it against ANYONE.
There's the important bit.
Yeah, our legal system is not prefect, but it works, and extends protections against those who are accused of a crime. What the government is now doing is seeking to use this case to remove those protections, and the fools who are supporting this are ignorantly putting everyone at risk over their “emotional” feelings of what they want to consider “justice” (aka revenge).

So with this we no longer are considered “innocent until proven guilty”. The press is now apparently in a position to be judge and jury, even when they are shown to be intentionally misleading the public (such as editing the 911 calls).

So now we have punishments to appease the mob, even when a jury of peers, law enforcement officers, and state prosecutors all say that no law has been broken.

Now we have a government that can keep finding news ways to claim your guilt and put you under double jeopardy because the outcome was not the “popular” one with certain interest groups.

This is VERY VERY BAD, and EXTREMELY dangerous to our constitutional rights...

Originally posted by defcon5
I'm not sure it follows any one type of political system, but its certainly not constitutionally legal, its not fair, and its not just. We have made rules governing our legal system for a reason, and now they are seeking to overthrow them.

This is becoming a trend in the US, first it was justifying torture, then it was holding people indefinitely without due process, then it was assassinating a US citizen without a trial, and now its throwing out the decision of a jury...

The judicial branch is being dismantled or at the very least being brought under the control of the executive branch. You know people, we have three branches of government, and a "check's and balances" system for a reason. Bush started with this push to remove “checks and balances”, and now Obama is continuing down the same path.

Well said MODERATOR Defcon5, your comment in my opinion is worthy of reposting. The "Dismantling of the American Judicial Branch," I agree with you entirely, and indeed this is EXTREMELY dangerous.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

why black on white violence Zimmerman was not white he is biracial and the whole white vs black thing has to stop the point of millions of people protesting is because zimm was the aggressor he was armed and looked for the fight he should have listened to the police and not played cop people are now upset about the stand you ground law because you can basically walk to a fight armed and kill and get away with murder ....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

I don't think any other country will want him besides there is no honor in killing a un armed teen

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdawg1
reply to post by tony9802

I don't think any other country will want him besides there is no honor in killing a un armed teen

If Zimmermann had to request asylum, it would be because his very own government was trying to re-prosecute him which I believe amounts to "double jeopardy," which is illegal. Someone who was attempting to protect themselves and who killed someone in self-defense is honorable, in my opinion.

There might be a couple of countries that would receive him though.. because he will have been witch hunted by the U.S. government and current administration.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdawg1
reply to post by butcherguy

why black on white violence Zimmerman was not white he is biracial and the whole white vs black thing has to stop the point of millions of people protesting is because zimm was the aggressor he was armed and looked for the fight he should have listened to the police and not played cop people are now upset about the stand you ground law because you can basically walk to a fight armed and kill and get away with murder ....

It sounds like you are justifying black on white violence and all of the violence that has been manufactured as a result of the verdict.. Zimmerman defended himself against this person successfully- There's absolutely nothing wrong with self-defense.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdawg1

why black on white violence Zimmerman was not white he is biracial

The reference to black on white violence in my post was regarding the violence that has occurred since the verdict.
Mostly young black males in a group, singling out whites, committing violent acts upon them and mentioning the Zimmerman verdict at some point during the act.
Why do they single out whites when Zimmerman was a racial mix (just like me)? I don't know, ask them.
I wasn't speaking of the Trayvon/Zimmerman fight though.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Now not a court of law, but a court of popularity.
Phone in your vote for only $9.99 and have YOUR say on a case, democracy in due process, evidence not relevant nor needed, just your opinion on guilt.(sarcasm ends),
Expect it to be expanded to allow politicians and bankers to get off scott free by 'ahem' fixing the voting systems, a bit like the 2001 elections maybe?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by pavil
Wow..... this is how far we have sunk. I guess GZ will be joining Edward Snowden seeking political asylum in Russia or China. It's funny that China is now more Capitalist than the U.S. Government and Snowden had to seek out Russia and China for protection from his own Government.

We are in Bizarro World .

Can you imagine...? GZ needing to request asylum in another country because he cannot feel safe in his own country, against his own government.. What is happening in America?

My door will always be open to GZ and his family if they need a place to stay or safe haven. God bless George Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

This is the Wiki age. Popular consensus, not fact, will determine the truth.

The age of reason and rationality is officially dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The american government "is great" when it comes to creating problems that never existed, while at the same time ignoring problems that do exist.

This whole zimmerman vs martin case has been blown way out of porportion in my humble opinion for no good reason. Its good that zimmerman faced the court of law but the charges against him where exaggerated and the case was doomed to fail from the outset.

Then we have the media reading everything the wrong way and sensationalising as always. It was not a hate crime when you examine all the evidence carefully. At most it could have been manslaughter but even that is put to rest when you consider martin attacked zimmerman and was beating his head into the ground. There was no stalking on behalf of zimmerman, just following a suspicious person dressed in gangster style profiling homes in the rain.

I have done superficial research in this topic but others that have done more than me are even more anti-martin and pro-zimmerman. Zimmerman committed a justifiable homicide and thus he is innocent of both manslaughter and murder. It should be case closed by now.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Personally, I think both Zimmerman and Trayvon were wrong.
But this, what the DOJ is doing, is political vigilantism and equally wrong.
A jury found Zimmerman not guilty.
So, how about the DOJ just let him live out his existence in the shadow of his actions. I'm sure that's punishment enough for his part.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Personally, I think both Zimmerman and Trayvon were wrong.
But this, what the DOJ is doing, is political vigilantism and equally wrong.
A jury found Zimmerman not guilty.
So, how about the DOJ just let him live out his existence in the shadow of his actions. I'm sure that's punishment enough for his part.

Zimmerman was doing his job as part of neighborhood watch in a gated community. Martin had a troubled past and was looking for more problems when he was profiling homes in the rain. Zimmerman followed him, martin got nervous and attacked him I guess so that zimmerman would have no chance to testify against him in a police report.

Its like robbing a convenience store and killing the clerks, shooting the cameras, to prevent justice.

I am no fan of any neighborhood watch, because I believe everyone should be minding their own business, but since neighborhood watch exists and is common within gated communities, we have to accept the evidence presented and the verdict. Its really that simple!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join