It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elections are over... What happend to Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers today is Tuesday November 9 2004, exactly one week from the past Elections and nothing has been mentioned or even shown about Bin Laden and the current terrorist threat of last months pre Election video. Is it just me or does it seem that now things have become awful quiet, no talk about terrorism, no talk of threats, nothing. I am truely starting to wonder if I am having some kind of an awakening to come to the conclusion that this is just all a Hoax. Is there really a threat against the United States or was this done internally, my mind says yes, there are extremeists out there who want to hurt us, but my heart says "No" if something was going to happen it would of already. Can anybody enlighten me on whats really going on in the world? Are we going to have another 9/11 or do you see WWW3 happening before that does?

please chime in on this thread, would really like to know how others are feeling at this given time.

thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi JustMyType

found this link for you, it might answer some of your questions.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Of course we haven't heard anything. It was just campaign propaganda to get the vote for Bush.

I think Osama's been dead for several years. Which makes this War on Terror even more of a joke and waste of money/bodies.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden offers a face of the enemy, your common poster boy of Islamic terrorists world wide.

As long as Bin Laden is alive and surfacing once and a while on video, George W. Bush will always have a case to continue the war on terrorism.

They need each other

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
none of the dear us special ops forces are looking for this man, and that is the end of the matter.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Of course they are looking.

Both the US & UK special forces are looking , or maybe they have him holed up somewhere waiting for the right time to produce him?

Either way, the governments are not going to tell us what they are doing. They tell what they think we need to know. Period.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Unless the Gov't is now able to produce a CGI version of Osama along with an exact reproduction of his voice, then obviously he is still alive : the mention of current events in his latest tape prove that!!! Unfortunately based on the last few weeks of chatter, the calm before the storm seems to be coming to an end!
Al-Qaida has its credibility on the line, and now has actual re-newed reason to hit us again (latest tape)!!!

top topics

join