It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Illuminati Members Exposed! Including Symbols in our Everyday Lives…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Before it was news is not a credible "source".

Even if you're linking to another site, it still takes you right to that crap website.

Not to mention, that list is a joke. How can Obama be IN the illuminati and ALLEGEDLY in it at the same time?

What a stupid list.
edit on 17-7-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by casablanca887

Dude... The thread on the David Iche website has no replies... So, even his own fan club has utterly rejected this, or what? I don't understand how things work over there. But normally people reply. I have seen some cool stuff here with flags but no replies. I don't know.how.to check...does this thread, on the David Icke forums, have anything that could be equated with like a star or anything?

I wish you had listed some of the info here... Even the link you gave only goes to yet another link...to a video.

It's considered rather courteous to provide some of the interesting info from a video to be respectful to those who do not have video support on their device, or those who don't have a lot of time to watch a video. Am I so presume that you are not a rather courteous individual? Or can we chalk this up to mere innocent ignorance, in which case a fully descriptive summary will be forthcoming?

Good luck on your future endeavors

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

If the people who willingly worship Satan actually realized who he really is, his ultimate goal for mankind, and his ultimate goal for the folly that willfully follow him; they would run as from running from a horny, 3000 pound, human loving....AIDS infested gorilla!

Don't be quick to judge.

Some people might have that kind of fetish.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by radpetey

If the people who willingly worship Satan actually realized who he really is, his ultimate goal for mankind, and his ultimate goal for the folly that willfully follow him; they would run as from running from a horny, 3000 pound, human loving....AIDS infested gorilla!

Don't be quick to judge.

Some people might have that kind of fetish.

There's nothing like having a total death and destruction fetish.....sheesh!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join