It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Finds Message From God on Mars???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok so I have a friend who works in a juvenile prison which is run by G4S, she attended a history lesson to make sure the kids did not kick off in class, the subject was conspiracies.

There was 2 different ones, what my post is about and GM foods!!! I find these mega weird subjects!. Personally I think this is a load of rubbish but what’s your thoughts?

NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave. According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis Mons, a large mountain.

Link to info

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Second line? Oh my....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ha ha

Nice post

Very funny

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yeah thats my attitude too mate!!! I wanna see pics!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

Personally I think this is a load of rubbish but what’s your thoughts?

I agree and a pretty easy one to work out I thought?

Find the original NASA announcement.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

hmmm naaa!! I’m not wasting anymore time on this I just thought I would share what I heard, it’s also not just about the main subject it’s also what are they teaching our young criminals in prison schools!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
dailycurrant.com...

'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I love comedy

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
hahah!! im going to print that page off and give that to my friend for the teacher!!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I thought that this site was a satire news site. Correct?

Cirque

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Oh, my.

The Space Exploration forum just teared up a bit and triple facepalmed itself. He's just not who he was just a few years ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
Personally I think this is a load of rubbish but what’s your thoughts?

just have a look at the other stories on the page you linked to....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The Daily Currant is a satirical website look at the article on "Sharknadoes" for example. Sheesh people, do a little research - dailycurrant.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
yes I know its all a load of rubbish but one of my points are they are talking about this in a history lesson in a juvenile prison!! Lol..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's a satirical site like The Onion.
---
WIKI

---
ETA
---
I see someone has already pointed this out. My bad.
edit on 17-7-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
First paragraph on the 'About' page...

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media.

"Satrical" says it all, lol

Link

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
it seems this hoax is picking up speed. My local radio station (in Spanish) reported this today, this morning. They said Nasa found some scriptures inside a cave while the discovery rover was searching for water in Mars, it had the 10 commandments in English, along with other languages, also they specifically said it was also written "I am real" in plain English.

it said some Australian scientist is the one that made the announcement.

A few stories online say there is an "official announcement" from Nasa but provide no links

**added edit**also while trying to do look up more stories related to this, some Christian forum came out in Spanish where they are discussing this and apparently they believe they are really saved now. Even putting quotes about how god will someday return lol

www.ungidos.com...
edit on 7/18/2013 by H34T533K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why are we even repeating such nonsense? Credibility is gained in the absence of outrageous claims. How about we agree to only make claims that have at least some modest evidence rather than repeating silly stories from outta the blue?

join