It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A concept (Freemasons and "Satan")

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

letmeon
I am a pharaoh , ..... :-) I know how that sounds. I guess you had to see it to believe it. In some ways I am like the last Sion , and in other ways I am not. I am not bloodline of Jesus Christ, I am the last trace to his teachings . The last chapter of the Bible, and the people who were around 2000 years ago. Revelations is very colorfully written and cryptic, but I was made into the Beast with a head injury. I even have the scar on my right wrist inside. I remember reading about that but then couldn't find it again. The beast all grown up becoming the anti-christ. A copycat to a mass murderer and a Meglomaniac , "you are a testament to your people". The bad guy or the opposites , there is a lot of symbolism involved that is beautifully positioned. Prison population.

The Freemasons have been around a 1000 years I think. I got to read up on them . " skilled workers and tradesmen". Don't you think there could've been a conspiracy no one knows about over their time to create and build an empire that would span the four corners of the map. They are all very intelligent and are got at hiding things in their architecture and cathedrals.

We are just two people , you don't know me and I don't know you, but I know "describing " my time with them isn't so good. Brief assumptions. I don't really want to argue and will probably not stick around to long. Peace.

So you are saying you are "The Beast" from The Revelations which would make you the Antichrist? How does a head injury and scar on your wrist make you The Beast? It's possible that Freemasons are involved in some conspiracy but highly doubtful since it would take a lot of people to be in on it. If Freemasons are building some empire they aren't doing a good job since their membership is down, they don't have many members in politics, there is a lot of hate for them, and their rules really aren't friendly for world domination. Let's be honest William Cooper and plenty of other anti-masons who talk about these Masonic conspiracy theories aren't really reality based. I think if you want to do some real research on Freemasons you should ask questions to the Masons on ats and go visit your local lodge.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I came back to reply to my last post I now it is going to get some criticism. Everything I say is true. About the musicians writing about a CIA spy. I was attacked when younger and I am not sure if that was black ops. Their is a cd from 1988 titled Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche. There are a lot of subliminals to sort through going back to the 50s that they were waiting for someone. I have over three hundred CDs in my collection, many with subliminals pertaining to this. I was called sleeper cell before. Many aren't ready for my truths. This will never be a book, because of the war and I don't have the patience to go through all of it again. Also many had lots of religious or strong religious values that were felt threatened or attacked or.... I don't know I am not religious . There was just a pain and problem headache. There are people or different religions. There was this Jewish girl I almost dated back in 2008 that I know came here and laughed in code about, limbo and angels. Also many aetheists said I was Omega, it's not something I believe , but for the rest of my life I will know the musicians , what they did. Maybe travel cross country and go in and out of churches and slink in the shadows.

I am not friends with anybody I met in the government. They stole money from me and my family and WHY did we even have to do this? I don't care about other people's music that I was exploited for, if they want me to keep quiet. I am buying a lot of CDs and right now trying to get a lot of Nine Inch Nails. That guy hates religion , says in new cd believing in Superman or a guy that was a martyr and back then saying you were god was a crime and people knew this. So he is saying that .....or in other songs people made god.

I don't really want to do this anymore. Come to tin foil hat land. Just want to live my life. Saw an ad for Thirteen PBS. I am not the 1% and am just a person so go to chat rooms and don't have enough money for a book or movie. All I did was tell MY story , that which was mine and got endless criticism from the illuminati slaveowners. Nothing but problems from those @ssholes. NIN s new song on the Grammies was you are a copy of a ...., a copy of a .....this is over and I don't want to rehash the headache.

Local Freemasons probably wouldn't be able to help me, my story was some sort of thing that wasn't supposed to exist. I got a headache right now, and the other day felt depressed after coming here first time in 6 to 8 months and I don't want to keep this thing alive anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Skyfloating
In my Lodge there are about 9 Catholics, 4 Protestants and 1 Muslim. I bet its news to them that they are worshiping Satan.

My lodge is similar in the cross-section of its make-up. Catholic, Protestant, LDS, Jewish, Sikh, Muslim, etc. all working together in harmony. I'm not quite sure I understand how it is that all these disparate members somehow manage to worship a non-Supreme Being.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

You say you're mentally stable, but then make statements like this.

reply to post by letmeon

Everything you say is true, but perception is not necessarily reality or true.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am perfectly mentally stable, I was a part of a large sort of top secret "Truman Show" of sorts. The government had wire taps in my house and put subliminals in art. I know you're not really supposed to talk about politics, but people here do it anyway. I was born Catholic, I never read the bible and went to church in elementary school. As a teen listened to lots of rebellious music Manson and Trent Reznor and others. I remember one song by Lacuna Coil called "Heaven is a lie" . Manson has one song if "you followed me then I have betrayed you". I was talking with this older kid in group who was into a lot of underground metal like Cannibal Corpse, and he said after you hear something so many times it rubs off on you. A lot of underground metal nowadays is sort of satanic. If that's an image to look cool or whatever.

You have to make up your own mind.

I don't believe really in evolution as " the answer" to everything. Everything on this planet is so perfect and works in equilibrium. I believe in something and am more spiritual then religious. A lot of planets have no life on them and everything here is so perfect. Where did life come from? I know there are a lot of atheists here and I have listened to lots of rebellious music growing up. I was even reading through here on the site and someone said about the zombie carpenter. Or something.

People were religious all throughout history and I was part of a project that just examined life. In MY OWN LIFE I was attacked and almost killed, possibly because I was connected to the government. Lots of politics, if I was singled out, I don't know. I was just living my life and because of government service I had to do no choice I was called a disabled leech by some. Others looked at little kid goes to hospital as prophecy. People choose what they want to write about, and some things might seem more "exciting" or " thrilling" even if they are not real.

There is nothing different from me then anyone else, or other people who have had head injuries. I was just herded into institutions and wasted ten years of my life because people were making money off me so I got a story to tell. I don't know that much about Einsteins theory of Relativity. But a lot of people worked quietly in the government on this for a long time, some threw a revolt and cursed religion. Trying to wrap your head around all possibilities of this for a long time.

I was a little kid in the hospital and had a traumatic head injury, then after high school this empire of music was just there. I assumed because of me getting framed for a school shooting. Manson wrote an album about the first. I went online several times and found out it was the NWO the illuminati and the Freemasons behind it. A very old idea they shouldn't of went through with. On the cover of Behold a Pale horse there are two people riding horses , one a blonde man going in the direction of the sun , the other a guy with a mask of a skull riding a horse with flames in his tail. This could've went one of two ways take the blue pill and stay asleep or take the red pill and see how far down the rabbit hole goes.

I am connected and was told the "proof" is in the music. Tangible audio recordings that can't be erased . On my own thread I have a good 25 or 30 songs you could look to if you're interested in my story. The whole thing was a very elaborate hoax and just throwing a wrench into things. It means nothing. Eminems new tour is called " the rapture " tour and shows himself with his hand in front of face to make devil horns.

I am not dillusional or crazy. I was a part of something bigger than myself. I probably shouldn't talk about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

So let me get this straight do you think you're the Antichrist because you've brought up being the Beast which I'm guessing is the same Beast from the Book of Book of Revelations? I know you are a big William Cooper fan but I wouldn't take most of his information at face value the guy has some bad information like JFK was really shot by a Secret Service agent driving the Limo. To be honest I along with countless others believe the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars document is a poorly written hoax, I mean the guy claimed in the year 2000 that the NWO was going to use a space craft to detonate a bunch of plutonium on Jupiter which would turn Jupiter into another sun which the NWO would name Lucifer, which would be used to introduce the Antichrist. Don't even get me started on him claiming that while in the Navy he also read top secret documents claiming the Russian's and Bilderberg's would met each year by connecting 2 nuclear submarines together under the polar icecaps so they could figure out what they where going to do next.

Edit: How does Eminem's Rapture tour have anything to do with you? Just because Eminem has a picture with devil horns in front of face doesn't means he's part of some conspiracy. I also hope you post and show us your own Behind the Music and Clips of the featured Artist talking about you.
edit on 31-1-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Uhhh he may have been talking in code. He knew things. My own thread I talk about a lot of musicians, like the ones following me around. It s done very sutely, and crypticly.i have been doing this for ten years. I have found a lot of music. I used to get frustrated when people would call me crazy based on " just meeting me" in real life. Or think its a textbook delusion. I have ten years or this journey and lots of CDs people can't easily dismiss. Katy perry is on my list if you listen to the lyrics of ET very carefully, I think she says " your from the hope of the world, a different dimension". On the radio from my 007 days heard this girl say " I know what the lyrics in the songs mean".

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how this topic went completely bat$#*+ crazy?

I'm speechless.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

letmeon
Uhhh he may have been talking in code. He knew things. My own thread I talk about a lot of musicians, like the ones following me around. It s done very sutely, and crypticly.i have been doing this for ten years. I have found a lot of music. I used to get frustrated when people would call me crazy based on " just meeting me" in real life. Or think its a textbook delusion. I have ten years or this journey and lots of CDs people can't easily dismiss. Katy perry is on my list if you listen to the lyrics of ET very carefully, I think she says " your from the hope of the world, a different dimension". On the radio from my 007 days heard this girl say " I know what the lyrics in the songs mean".

I don't think Cooper was talking in Code when he was talking about the top secret information he had, he was just talking out of his butt or a little delusional. I think you should understand most people aren't going to take your claims at face value when your saying all these artist are using code to talk about you, the gov had wire taps in your house, and you're the beast. You didn't answer my questions about being the Antichrist?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't think I am the antichrist. I was just a kid in my house. I went online in 2008 on Facebook and godlike productions a conspiracy website. I knew of friends who came here and I used to read from this site from 2008. When I went online I said I went online in 2005 when my court order ended and people waged war on me. I said I think someone may have been hurt and everybody lied to me but I know something happened and it wound up on MTV. I was just a little kid who went to the hospital when younger and told people my story and they said I was the antichrist and I got death threats. This used to be a pretty big story for two or three years, there were threads every day talking about it. And then when no one killed me they said all together we are not going to talk about this cause it made me special and they said gave power to the " devil" or something. I used to love it when they would talk about me cause I was interested in conversation and would read it. A lot of people talk about other things I don't care about. It was Freemasons this or illuminati that or the NWO. That was five or six years ago , though. The kid who attacked me when I was 13 and said or told everybody I got molested got into my house past my dad and injected me with bleach a syringe full of it. So my old writings were like a survival thing while other people were writing things to try toget me killed. It was a great time to be alive.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well said, there are too many abuses of power that attempts the enslavement of humanity, emotionally, physically and financially, standing strong and looking to true higher power and consciousness is the answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

lmfao that picture is amazing.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

WhoKnows100

The objective was, has always been and always will be, to realize yourself. By doing it you can truly lead other men. But men was distracted by the material pleasures. They relished their so-called power over other men, instead of leveling all men with knowledge.

The world today in the western nations reflects what those 'builders' built - like Balaam told Balak how to get the Israelites to bring curses down upon themselves. When Christ said that it is what comes out of the heart - the thoughts - that defile men, one horrific realisation is that the knowledge of men is that very knowledge which goes into the mind producing like kindedness in those who ingest it. We grow up ingesting anti-Christ sentiments, violence, bloodshed, love of sex, love of money, exaltation of money, the idea that money and social status is paramount, lifestyles of the rich and famous, etc etc, and that is what our society became - lovers of money, lovers of self and lovers of pleasure first and foremost. What they simply did was built an entire few generations to reject the salvation of Our God by hardening our hearts through such loves. As such, our love for each other has grown cold and we witness the fruit of those minds bring pressed to ripen. Instead of enjoying the fruit of men's minds pouring forth charity (love) - patience, kindness, long-suffering , non-envying, not self-seeking and not easily angered - we get instead thousands upon thousands murdered in the womb, full prisons, bars on windows and locks on every door, methodobe clinics, drug dealers preying on children, thousands of missing children a year, sex addicts that prey on your children and wives and daughters.....Why? Because minds filled with garbage, when pressed in wrath, spew forth that garbage. There are your builders and what they did and how they did it.

Our mind is either conformed to the Word of God or it is conformed to the words of men whose only goal in life is power and control. Over you. The very same men want you now to "go within" and to "realise yourself", and millions upon millions are now enticed to eat that fruit. Guess what you will find inside? Exactly what they put there.
It isn't pretty and it will not bring forth peace. What is in our hearts, our thoughts, defile us. Turn on the tv tonight and really think about who is speaking to you, what images you are ingesting and where they are being stored - in your mind. Now think about why it is they want you to "go within and realise yourself". Builders build and like their father, are CRAFTy. The knowledge of these men are the very same as the teachings of the elders which shut the Kingdom of Heaven to us because they themselves have rejected it. They are called thieves and robbers who only come to steal, kill and destroy.

Instead, let's ask God to see how it really is instead of perceiving things how the builders present it. Just like a stage show mesmerist can get a volunteer to perceive a fully clothed audience as naked, even though their eyes are wide open, we too are perceiving the reality that was placed into our minds. These builders do the same to us - a child sees an unborn baby in a pregnant lady but an adult sees a clump of cells worthy of death. You cannot go from A to B without indoctrination and mesmerist words which get us to see a baby but perceive a non-life clump of cells.

Blind men lead blind men.

This.

This ties into the subjective vs objective reality. There are many who believe there is no objective truth, and that what is true to you may not be true to someone else. For those who believe reality is subjective, they will base their thoughts on what they perceive in the world. Therefore, by creating and manipulating circumstances and perceived reality - you can create a subjective reality in each person and move them around in different ways like pawns/knights/bishops/rooks on a chess board to suit your own goals. This is the basis of the magic that God forbids. Creating illusions of the mind and creating subjective reality.

It comes down to the question of: are you God or is God God? For those who believe they are God, they will not see the objective reality because their perceived version of reality is subjective by intent and design.

Nice post.

BTW, through magic you can become quite rich. Exceedingly rich. It does seem that Satan still offers people money in exchange for their souls, although subtly. If you are willing to deceive others and subvert their free will, yes, you can be rich or powerful or whatever it is that you desire. You just have to be willing to cross the threshold.

No wonder God loves poor people and warns that rich people will have a hard time getting into Heaven.
edit on 10-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Some of what he said I can agree with, but I would disagree with the premise that we can't better ourselves or the general "us vs them" mentality of the post. His views were negative towards Freemasonry obviously as he is condemning us for being "CRAFTy" and "realising ourselves". I would point out to him though a verse: "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." (Proverbs 27:17) I find it funny that some seem to condemn bettering oneself or gaining knowledge, but I believe an enlightened mind is a mind for God. Far too many "christians" just pay Christ lip service thinking that faith alone is enough to be saved when the Bible is clear you must have both good works and faith.

Truth is not subjective. Now often people believe their perception is reality or truth, one should not confuse those.
edit on 10-2-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The problem with the term "Mason" is that it is so vague. When you take a large collective of groups and put them all under one banner, you are guaranteed to run into generalizations that do not apply to one group but do in fact apply to another.

You are supposed to look in your heart and your mind, and through Jesus (and Jesus only) purify them.

Here is an inherent problem with Masonry:

"Making good men better."

My God says that no men are good. Some attain righteousness, but they used to be evil (and the righteous are few and far between, so much so that 10 righteous people are enough reason for God to spare a city like Sodom).

If Masonry were an organization that would capture my interest, the slogan would be "helping Jesus in making the worst sinners righteous." Now that is a task to be held in high regard.

Purifying your mind and attaining righteousness is to be held in high regard, and is the path to Heaven.

I view the world as a house of mirrors, with two different sources of light leading to two different exits. One of those lights is God's light, and one of those lights is the god of this world's light. Which light you follow determines your fate.

As for Masonic light, I think (but am not sure) that is a faulty way of describing 2 different lights.

For example: It is worth noting that we don't call Olsteen's church satanic, but it is definitely not following God's light, but instead the light of the god of this world.

So, in a way I agree and in another I disagree.
edit on 10-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: eta

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

BTW, I saw you participate in a psychological experiment where some guy pretended to be an alien from a "bloodline of the illuminati" and presented the false idea of an overall positive or negative harvest of the planet based on service to self and service to others. Not cool, guy.
edit on 10-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have noticed you make the claim that "your God" said something, as if you have a separate God than the rest of us.
How many creators of the universe exist in your opinion?

(post by FreeWillAnomaly removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

LIGHT!... a mystic of pure exaggeration.
Masonic light involves a notable charity which can simply be put: "To Stop That Which Happened To Hiram Abif. And To See That It Never Happens Again."

Then there is light.
Devilish aka Tyrannical.
Satanic aka Fanatical.
Beastly aka Ignorance.

Then there is light.
The difference between foolishness and profound wisdom. To attain it you must be a ready pupil... then the master will appear and make you his apprentice.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Again, Proverbs 27:17.

Plus, if a Mason isn't Christian then the teachings of Christ would be irrelevant. As a Christian I do follow the teachings of Him, but the teachings don't oppose or distract from Christ.

My God says that no men are good.

My God says that man is born with sin, but that is different from being evil.

If Masonry were an organization that would capture my interest, the slogan would be "helping Jesus in making the worst sinners righteous." Now that is a task to be held in high regard.

Well Masonry isn't a church or a pulpit for proselytizing.

Purifying your mind and attaining righteousness is to be held in high regard, and is the path to Heaven.

This kind of thinking would have kept us in the dark ages.

As for Masonic light, I think (but am not sure) that is a faulty way of describing 2 different lights.

Light = enlightenment and an enlightened mind is a mind for God.

LOL What? I have never taken part in a psychological experiment so now you're just lying.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join