It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A concept (Freemasons and "Satan")

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I found out that asking for help online in 2005 , when I thought I was set up for a gun scare and someone got hurt, I wasn't allowed to talk about it. Also in 2008 when I publicly talked about it, I was told not to and I wasn't getting any money. So they forced me into mental health system didnt explain any rules , stopped going to college and my parents thought I was a basket case. That's why I came to Above Top Secret , everybody has their own reasons. This was classified and not supposed to be talking about. I showed my parents I wasn't crazy in 2008 and came back with a vengeance after slavery service contract with the government decided they were going to give money to people that came on to me. I burned the whole thing down, I just didnt write a book or get put in the Mainstream media ....my writings from 2008 are erased and this will get buried in old threads.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Ugh...you make me laugh, but in a depressing way. Yeah, you're not paranoid or delusional at all.

You presume to speak about something you know nothing about, that's cute. Please, go on. Tell me more about a group I actually belong to.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I didn't know who they were , MTV went crazy like a riot. In 2008 I found this book Behold a Pale Horse about government conspiracies and it said they were the Freemasons and the illuminati. The "skilled worker" they made the people with record contracts do it. I have been watching "them" for awhile now. This was a really big story five years ago I don't know if you may have heard of it. Some of you may have.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I went on in 2005 the Internet asking if it was in the news. I was really messed up on Haldol injections that make you very tired. When I first got in the mental health system I refused meds cause they made me sick so they brought me to court and to be "allowed " on the outside I gotta take my meds . Why are the musicians here? There is a lot of music out there if you know where to look. Join the X Files or something, then it turned out to be this huge conspiracy at the end. I just had to do this, I didn't ask to be in the system or a part of anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

He said he was a diagnosed schizophrenic. That pretty much explains everything, eh?

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In the book Behold a Pale Horse said, " it would all be done to make it sound imaginary. I didn't have any symptoms for the first five or six years of being in the system. I was sorta drafted to follow clues and I was supposed to stay quiet about this. No one else online knows about this or people I have told or people involved in the system. The movie a Beautiful Mind it is something similiar but a delusion. Ten years went by, I am not making that up I have seen " them" but I have no proof. The proof is in the music someone in real life told me after I went online. In my own thread I talk about the shadow ops or whatever, end of the world party shhhhh don't tell anyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You've both been members since 2008 this is the biggest conspiracy site around, you've really never heard of this.the Freemasons and the NWO and the Illuminati. It changed the face of modern pop music. I grew up watching it and I was an artist drawed , I didn't play football and was always very into music. The world pulled beneath your eyes, when I was on Facebook I had a quote from Neo from the matrix. Wake up......I have about thirty songs in my own thread the proof is in the music.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This isn't even my own thread I didn't mean to get sidetracked. I just turned 30 I am going to live forever, I am the luckiest kid in the universe to be brought along for the soundtrack of your life for over ten years by professional musicians. I have already made this stand for my rights and existence in front of people. I know how some of these words must sound, and to the intellectuals who say my writing isn't eloquent enough, nerd ....I am cooler than you. I have my youth and I still party like a rock star , did all week off. I heard someone say over the radio " walking along the boardwalk, and thinking to myself where did the years go... Next song Kids by MGMT. we are going to take over one day and fully legalize. I am sure most of my critics have something in their life spinning around, but I am young and carefree.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

All they need to join is to "believe in a higher power" but they don't mean God. Catholics are not accepted. They are absolutely worshipping lucifer. They practice luciferian or Arayan doctrine, at least Rosicrucians do.They are the worst, known to be the most satanic of all.

So I think some of the newer members are misguided and not aware of who they really worship or that they even are worshipping. at all. Rituals in the lodges might be taking a strike to the forehead ( like Hermes), down one one knee, pants rolled up on one leg and possibly sexual initiations.

I also don't think they really need to be visiting the lodge all the time. They might be assigned a master to teach / brainwash them. This person would appear as a new friend. Then the student can ascend to higher levels or degrees, as they begin to master new powers of controlling and manipulating people. They will say " yes I do have powers. I really do!". They believe that 100%

Many get told they are special " the one" and have powers, power over people. That in itself becomes addicting, because it excites them that it's really working. They think they found " the way" These powers are false , not really the person possessing them but possessing satan's powers, who will gladly oblige in making the student or victim believe.

Once they are getting what they wanted in life and all this crap worked, that's when they become corrupt or join others who are.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I am catholic and a mason. I think your logic is a bit flawed.
All the masons I know are Christians or some variation of.

No lucifer, no Satan, Just God.

I invite you to browse this site.

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Except that book was written by a man who didn't cite his sources and several things were debunked. You seem to be building your beliefs on bad foundations. What's the adage? A foolish man builds his house on sand.

reply to post by letmeon

I've been on this forum since 2008, but I've been on other forums for much longer and I've been a Mason longer.

I actually have heard of the conspiracy so thanks for trying to speak for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

That is incorrect. We do have members who are Catholic. We accept men from a variety of faiths. It is the Catholic Church who doesn't accept us, but that is there problem.

We do not practice "Luciferian or Arayan doctrine" or Satanism. You are just parroting crap from someone else.

I love that you accuse us, but then are using "possibly". Quit talking about stuff you have no idea what you are talking about. It's reckless, immoral, and ignorant.

Nowhere do we say that we have "special powers", but please, keep entertaining all of us with your absurd notions.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The catholic stuff is just something that was told to me about one if the religious orders that are masons. So ok Imaybe I am wrong. Yours is different then.

However, my source about aryan doctrine came right from a student handbook for Rosicrucians , I wish I still had this book to scan and post. Of course it's not online. It's a secret right?

The book was a booklet, white cover and I think it was called " the way". Not a hard cover book one buys at a bookstore, one that's independently printed for handing out to students. I don't know if the same book is used all over the world or if it just came from one lodge. It had been donated to my library. In the Fraser valley in bc Canada.

There is NO mention of satan or lucifer in the book. No way! It's a secret. Who would willingly join a satanic philosophy? It's in there " Jesus is slime" . We all know who despises Jesus. On and on about the serpent.

I said "possibly don't know" to give the benefit of the doubt so you can saw oh golly gee I didn't know that's who I worshipped

It is worship of the light and we all know who the angel of light is. Why else call it illumination? EnLIGHTenment.

I know several Rosicrucians and I can assure you they have all stated they have powers. Maybe I just happen to know a few who took it too seriously? Anyways they weren't nice people. One ended up nowhere, three became millionaires, two of them so far going bankrupt, starting over. The third of these on his way to losing all that power money.

Point being yes you can have the glory if money is glory, but it will be taken away.

edit on 25-1-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Another thing
Why are your lodges located adjacent to churches and all the windows boarded up?

Interesting the satanist Michael Aquino was into Rosicrucianism at one point in his life.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

By God do you mean higher power? That's just a cover to make it seem it's about God!
I encourage you to research what you joined.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

violet
reply to post by network dude

By God do you mean higher power? That's just a cover to make it seem it's about God!
I encourage you to research what you joined.

So says someone whose only sources are what garbage they've read on the Internet.

You are woefully misinformed... About the Masons AND Rosicrucians. You've been told so by the very people who eat, live, and breathe their philosophy. This thread and many others are filled with real facts that debunk every bit of the garbage you cling to like a child.

But you go on believing the junk you read and we'll continue to roll our eyes at how easily some people will believe anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I've been to Lodges all over, Catholics are not discriminated against.

Well, if that is what the Rosicrucian beliefs that is fine, but Masonry is not practicing one religion or another. There is a ton of information online that you can find, true and false. The only Masonic Rosicrucian group in America is SRICF or Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis; in England it's SRIA, and there are groups in Romania, Portugal, and Canada. What the non-Masonic groups do or write is their own business.

In Freemasonry there is no Satanic rituals or philosophy. Nor do we despise Christ. In fact if you go through the Order of the Temple, or Knights Templar, it is Christian oriented as well as other groups like Royal Order of Scotland, St. Thomas of Acon, York Rite College, Red Cross of Constantine, Rectified Scottish Rite, SRICF, and this is just in the US. Outside the US the Scottish Rite requires members to be Christian beyond a particular degree. Then there's also the Swedish Rite which I believe requires its members to be Christian to even join the Lodge. So please spare me your faux "christian" outrage.

I do know who I worship and no organization or individual defines my relationship with God.

Light = knowledge. There is no worship in the Lodge. Plus, are you against enlightenment? An enlightened mind is a mind for God. I don't get why so many seem to want to drag the world back to a life of ignorance.

reply to post by violet

Not all Lodges are.

Many Lodges don't have windows because our meetings are private. There's nothing wrong with secrecy or privacy.

reply to post by violet

You're assuming we haven't done research.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Funny, that's exactly what I think about your club. You've been sucked in, programmed, brainwashed, whatever you want to call it.

Also, if you read my posts, I never once said I got my information off the Internet. But I will look for some if you like.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Masonry is spread out into many different orders or esoteric teachings. Same # different pile. Perhaps you belong to a better one or you aren't that far up the ladder or inside the onion layers to know more.
Edit
I am saying not all worship lucifer, some do or some do and don't catch on they are - the lower down rankings are misled. As

I said earlier, who would join if they really knew who they were worshipping?

Worshipping God is not nor ever affiliated with Egyptology and their 'gods', teachings, hermetic or alchemy . Or any other celestial bodies.

I'm not ever saying I think masons are doing rituals of horrific things, but there are initiations. Who really knows why the windows are blocked in or located adjacent to churches. None of you will tell why. I don't truly recall why the entrances have the two pillars. One on each side of the door.

You can walk into a church and see what's going on, any time of day.

The Rosicrucians I knew seemed super duper nice, but oh boy, once you really get to know them....... Creepy
edit on 26-1-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

This is assuming that CIAGypsy is a member of "the club".

reply to post by violet

I know there are many different orders, I'm a member and officer (and in some Grand officer) in many of them.

And what does Egyptology have to do with anything? We're not a religion. Nor is there anything wrong with hermiticism or alchemy.

There's nothing wrong, strange, or nefarious about initiations or rituals. Well, 1) we're a private group and our meetings are often rituals, public meetings, and private business meetings. 2) We have our rights to meet privately and we don't have to justify ourselves. 3) We're not located adjacent to churches; there may be one or two I'm sure, but there's no set standard as to where we locate our buildings. 4) The legend of Masonry is based on the story of King Solomon's Temple at the entrance to which there were two pillars set up - this is why there are two pillars.

You can walk into a church and see what's going on, any time of day.

Well, we're not a church. Plus, if someone is there people can come in all they want. They just can't attend the private meetings. Hell, I gave two guys a tour today who came in off the street while I was at my Lodge.
edit on 26-1-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2014 by KSigMason because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join