It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A concept (Freemasons and "Satan")

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Yeah, you're not paranoid at all...

reply to post by letmeon

Which musicians are Masons and how are they "satanists"?

What is considered "higher up"? Where does it begin? What constitutes "low level"? Are there just two levels?

The Freemasons in charge of things had something planned in the shadows.

Well, I'll have to talk to them next month when I see most of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Just "reading between the lines" of your posts.... you are trying to come out and say that delusions and mental illness run in your family? Well you have presented a very strong case so I guess I am sold.

Paranoid much?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Freemason(s)...

9° Master Elect Of Nine:
1) Bully... represented by the cuffs.
2) Coward... represented by the sash.
3) Liar... represented by the knots.
4) Thief... represented by the gloves.
5) Joker... represented by the chain.
6) Drunkard... represented by the vest.
7) Proud... represented by the badge(s).
8) Whore... represented by the suit.
9) Beggar... represented by the hat.

14° Grand Elect Mason:
10) Traitor... represented by the apron.

Things which aught not be done!
There is no place in the community for such defects... Only the pure can wear the ragalia of the great order... they shall be found out... for nothing that is hidden shall remain so.
The regalia is for the pure... it shall not weigh them down heavily upon the day of judgment. YAY!

SAY UNTO THEM:
Psalms 6.8: "Depart From Me You Evil Doers..." "For The Lord Has Heard The Sound Of My Weeping."

weeping = "The Blues"...
To sing the blues is to sing of woe(s) which experience has wrought.
Did you endure to the end the weights and measures???

10° Master Elect Of Fifteen:
1) Charades...
2) Hide & Seek...
3) Simon Says...
4) Hot Or Cold..
5) 52 Pick Up...
6) I Spy...
7) Red Rover (a.k.a. Bloody Mary-32°)...
8)

The children of God are taught these things when they're young and innocent... but the surreal life is wherein these things are found. The evil is wrought in this manner... find the Master and become his Apprentice!
The evil ones believe: "Do As Thou Wilt Is The Whole Of The Law!"
Be not the defecter in the community...
Sing not the blues...

Be as beauty, and as strength, and as wisdom...

Say unto the:
Bully- "Owww... you don't know your own strength."

Coward- "Ugh... the wound that never heals."

Liar- "Oooh... spun in unto a web of lies and deceit."

Thief- "Aha... caught red handed."

Joker- "Ayyy... keep your pet on a short leash."

Proud- "Ha... neat trick... here's your treat."

Beggar- "Tada... a rabbit out of a hat."

Whore- "Shhh... here comes a john."

Drunkard- "Awww... baby needs a bib."

Traitor- "Ahem... a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Freemason(s) is not cool to say these things to. Instead say... "YAY!"

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Pinocchio
Freemason(s)...

9° Master Elect Of Nine:
1) Bully... represented by the cuffs.
2) Coward... represented by the sash.
3) Liar... represented by the knots.
4) Thief... represented by the gloves.
5) Joker... represented by the chain.
6) Drunkard... represented by the vest.
7) Proud... represented by the badge(s).
8) Whore... represented by the suit.
9) Beggar... represented by the hat.

14° Grand Elect Mason:
10) Traitor... represented by the apron.

Where did you get these peculiar ideas? Its not the first time you post profound looking ideas that could just as well be gobbledygook.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

From The:
Trial(s) 0°
Initiation(s) 1°-3°
Principle(s) 4°-7°
Discipline(s) 8°-14°
Practice(s) 15°-22°
Experience(s) 23°-32°
Master & Union 33°

Of the "Cowan!"

BTW: Hiram Abif is pronounced: "Harem Above"...

goodleygook

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Well that certainly clears things up.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

network dude

I admire a Freemason for his belief in gaotu and for possessing the necessary skills and intellect to ward off potential tyrants, mind numbing fanatics, and the ever nagging ignorance that flees in your presence. Also... for leaving the Cowan scraps which feed my ever increasing guilt. I sometimes feel free of burden when I utilize those scraps to Ward off children who are much too old to be children. Those in particular who would to bind darkness and call it light, and bind light and call it darkness. I'm a lonely fool.
Whilst I rant about Freemasons... I never truly believe that baked toddler or infant suflay is their specialty. However... children who are too old to be children deserve to have their noodles cooked well... network dude... I'm counting on you.
edit on 16-1-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Cowan?
What's that like the Coven of the Cow Oven ?
Like the Toaster made by Oster ?

I heard it while I listened to Atom Heart Mother :

1. "Atom Heart Mother"
I. "Father's Shout"
II. "Breast Milky"
III. "Mother Fore"
IV. "Funky Dung"
V. "Mind Your Throats Please"
VI. "Remergence"
2. "If"
3. "Summer '68"
4. "Fat Old Sun"
5. "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast"
I. "Rise and Shine"
II. "Sunny Side Up"
III. "Morning Glory"

Or was it from the Dark Side of the Moo ?

It's from the lost land of Mu I'm sure you knew.
The "Holy" Muon perhaps?
The "middle" Mu of this zoo?

It's the Secret of the WM rivalry you see? Mu (negative)

The Japanese and Korean term mu (Japanese: 無; Korean: 무) or Chinese wu (traditional Chinese: 無; simplified Chinese: 无) meaning "not have; without" is a keyword in Buddhism, especially the Chan and Zen traditions.

The Mu is the Wu of Anu, the Sine of the JuggerNaught that have-not in this nautical knot we been caught.
At least that's what I thought about a lot.

To 'Mooo' is to 'Mow' that's how the 'Cow Grow'
I found out when I was blinded by the Snow Flow, or maybe that's Frozen Milk?
IDK It's all Ice Cream to me surprisingly------

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well Done Laddy...
Just remember that if you're too old to be a child... the freemasons'll get you.
Spooky Dooky Doo...

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

network dude

I can't tell whether he's a humorist, an occultist, a theist or mentally ill....so I`d say thats a huge accomplishment on his part.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Skyfloating

network dude

U
I can't tell whether he's a humorist, an occultist, a theist or mentally ill....so I`d say thats a huge accomplishment on his
part.

I Am Pinocchio...
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned...
With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts...
Adorned In Fine Gold...
BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant... Hmph!

Also... I am a diagnosed "Schizophrenic" only without the symptoms...

"Paranoid Type"... only without the symptoms...

What I typed about the ninth degree is not an accusation against Freemason(s)... it is a warning against those particulars, from my part.
Freemason(s) won't/don't do those things, so... I lean towards them, or atleast those ideas, to ward off those types from my travels. I need not be wayward... the road is too narrow. My ideas come from the warning imposed on initiates at the ninth degree, the one about being mislead.
Then the nine sacred letters instruct me to name those evils... 8 to the octagon and the ninth being the coward. God as well as the gaotu despise cowards. If network dude's life was in danger I'd delight in being his aid. Moreso cause Freemason he is. Its a great great great honor to help a country man. Plus a glorious death. The better death tho is dying for a thing called "The Truth!". It's simply a woman. She is the truth.
Also... Freemason(s) doesn't /don't have those moments... so I'm alive and well. Yay! Isn't gaotu great.
In search of scraps.
now... the regalia taught me. The warning was carved in me. The nine are just children who are too old to be children. They suck. There's no beauty in those grave acts of the underworld (gaotu).

I deeply wish occultism was inherent.
But theism is not patriotic. Revelations states that cowards are despised.
My conutrymen and the officers are my charge. Brother's keeper.
mentally ill best suits my cause. I fight and if I live I get a little yellow pill. Yay.
Then instead of praise and prize... I get to stare down the path of my travels. Trowel = pronounced "through all"... master's plan = trestle = Pronounced "trust all"

A woman at her honeymoon never says "ParaDeux" so I never say in response "in quod confido"... so I don't need a woman.
She aught to know better tho. I love and this is how they're raised to think...
Sucks. Sex in wedlock in the name of gaotu in whom I trust is not honor but divine love.

Scraps for a Cowan is grace. I'll try and be mentally ill else I trample pearls.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

letmeon
The" proof" is in the music, tangible audio recordings with a date attached. The government contacted me through my television set , so I have no video proof. They would talk in code, like double triple meanings of words or "phrases" that would make sense. I don't have any recordings to show you. You can check my own thread talking about this it's 8 pages long. William Cooper said that someone in the Air Force was contacted in 1950s and my grandfather was in the Air Force in the 50s. My uncle served in Desert Storm and know works as ....I am not supposed to say but with the government. I was a grunt, I didn't know my grandfather he died when I was 3 . A few years ago I found a notebook of his in the garage. It had all math equations in it, and a drawing of a Native American on the inside cover and on the back inside cover was a man with his head on fire. After high school music started following me around. I was set up for a gun scare like Columbine at the end of high school. They made music about them. I thought I was the first copycat in 2001. I asked myself" why is music here?" I found out with my time with the gov. I was under a contract my grandfather signed for 1995-2012 for like a Truman Show with Jim Carrey around the Millenium. There are certain subliminals or clues , traces that maybe when I was in hospital when younger it was planned to create the Beast with a head injury. Why is this empire just here? Did you ever hear Radiohead. Kid A or Amnesiac? It was like a double album when I was in high school. I heard a song " I Shot Lucifer" by Bionic Jive you can look it up on YouTube . I thought someone got hurt and they were trying to kill me. It's a militant song.

So you believe the CIA made bands write lyrics in song just so they can communicate with you, isn't that a little narcissistic. Why doesn't the government just come vist you and talk to you personally? You do realize there are plenty of other people's grandfather who also served in the Air Force in 1950 and the chance of the person William Cooper is talking about being your grandfather is less than 1%? What do math equations and a drawling have to do with you being a government agent who get's orders through the TV? What are you talking about music follows you around and why did the government set you up for a Columbine like scare? I hope you don't mean you were accused of a school shooting. Why would you be under contract because of your grandfather and what would the government do with you when you don't have the proper training or they could just replace your grandfather's work with another high level soldier? The Truman show is fake and not possible in the real world plus I don't see what the government would get out of making a real life Truman show. Now you're confusing me even more What is "the Beast",who is trying to create it, and what Empire? I know who Radiohead is and I kind of know about the other bands you listed but how do you know which bands are working with the government to give you messages? I don't see why the government would have a band like Bionic Jive on payroll who suck, have a small following, and employ a group that writes militant songs/are anti-anti-establishment?

I'm just going to be honest you didn't really answer me questions and your comment made me even more confused. I'm not trying to be mean or anything and I don't know you personally but If you said those things to me and I was your psychologist I would also think you were a little out there. I hate to say it but you do sound like a good friend of mine from college who thinks some of the same things as you do. I know you talked about being a patsy for a school shooting (I hope it's not true) but I really hope you don't own a gun and also wanted in connection for this shooting. I'm trying to have an open mind but the good thing is I really don't think the Freemasons are behind this. I hope I didn't offend you and you take my message the wrong way, I'm just really confused and naturally skeptical.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

letmeon
Did anyone check out that song I gave for you on YouTube? This used to be a huge story back in the day, 2008 when I was 24 . It's about the music they play on MTV and Fuse music channels. I am just a kid or young man in my house, but this was larger than any " one man" , it was everywhere in music. And when I wrote my " Behind the Music" the rock stars commented on me and my story made me part of their art. You can say I am crazy but you just don't know. All the people on this site sound like my elders anyway. Spend so much time trying to prove they are intellectuals, and sound like college professors some......probably at least 40 .

I checked out the I shot Lucifer song on youtube but don't remember it being a huge story back in 2008. I remember watching MTV/Fuse when I was in middle school but MTV played popular songs and Fuse played mostly new rock songs, I don't think they had anything to do with messages from the government. So you wrote your own "Behind the Music" Episode that aired on VH1, can you give us a link, and which rock stars appeared on your Episode? A lot of people have things in common with people who appeared on Behind The Music like their Dad wasn't around, their mom was a drug addict, ect but I don't think the producers changed the subjects back story to fit your life story but I could be wrong. How are people trying to be college professors when they aren't correcting your grammar? I don't think anyone on this site is trying to sound like intellectuals but your story is so out there it's hard to believe without proof. Even if it's a conspiracy website the majority of people on this site have an open mind but are very skeptical at the same time, I mean it's hard to take your comment at face value when almost every couple of weeks someone says they have aliens living with them, they are a part of the Illuminati, they are gang stalked by the government, Freemasons are tying to kill them, or they worked on aliens for the government. I find it a little strange you can't see why people aren't taking your story at face value and are getting upset about it, It's nothing personal.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

letmeon
I put those there awhile ago, I don't mean to take over the thread. The mason musicians are considered " satanists" I guess. With the NWO and the illuminati. Regular masons are probably good people, but their are the higher ups who had something sinister planned or shady. They are not really satanists. Everyone was making fun of me and just wrote something......I am going on a two week vacation from this site and haven't been here in two days. The Freemasons in charge of things had something planned in the shadows. It's not safe to just rap about the beautiful people or music with my tin foil hat friends in cyberspace. Or not my friends really my enemies with secret identities.

No one on here is your enemy and after you, you seem really paranoid. Which Mason Musicians are evil and who are these high up Freemasons running things? The whole High level Freemason theory has been debunked and proven wrong time and time again I think you should check some of the older threads on the subject. How would you know for sure if Freemasons in charge having something planned in the shadows? See again with being paranoid about your comments not being safe no one on here wants to hurt you. I'm sure if the government/Freemasons/NWO wanted to hurt you they would of taken you out long ago and I'm sure we aren't the first people you told about being an important person to Illuminati who get's messages from the music/TV. I mean the government knows when some member of Al Qaeda takes a pee and can take him with ease so I think you're okay. I hope on your break you realize no one on this site is your enemy or what's to harm you in any way. Good luck

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Depends on how we define "Ill"...

For you I'd say "Ill like an Eel" as in "Cool, Awesome", etc works great.
"Illuminating", yes that too. You do "Illude" as well quite a bit.
"Illuminatus of Illumine" ?

"Illusive" and somewhat of an "Illusionist", yet always able to "Illustrate" an "Illustration".
Maybe even sort of like an "Illustrious Illustrator from Illyria"?

Hopefully you aren't sick or anything, so "I'll" ignore the other definitions as they aren't so "Ill-eet".
Ill Link

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I was thinking the exact same thing about you

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Your comment: "I was a cog in the machine, in the book he said " you will be treated like a cow or livestock. After subliminals in TV on songs about me I went online asking questions and no one answered. In 2005 . After that I did some research and found out about the illuminati and Freemasons. The musicians hunt me for sport and because of messed up politics people think I am JFK jr. Or been called " Baldwin" mr. Special. I thought people were going to kill me for a long time."

Better book than Twilight. Heh, heh.
I read your other thread and I see that you think people in music are trying to hunt you and those same people claim your JFK. I thought you said Radio Heads Kid came out when you were in high school which would make you what early 30's yet JFK JR died in 1999 at the age of 38, which means you would have to look extremely old for your age. Are you saying JFK Jr is still a live because If these music stars are in the Illuminati then they would know if he really died or not? I mean come on man you also said the Illuminati put subliminal messages in Joe Dirt.

Edit: In your other thread you also claimed Eminem is trying to jump you man. I mean does anyone else think it's a little narcissistic for someone to think that they have major music artist trying to kill them, people thinking their JFK Jr, all these popular songs are about him, and William Cooper was talking about his grandpa in a book? You also claim to have been put in some game like Running Man or Marathon man by the CIA/FBI. To be honest you kind of remind me of vonhelton with all these outlandish stories without any proof.
The more I keep reading your post the more confusing you get. I mean one minute you're talking about making money of Linkin Park or something, next you're randomly saying you aren't attracted to men and then you talk about going to strip clubs all the time that allow inappropriate touching with strippers. You claim to party like a rock star and have a drug problem like it's a good thing. I say cut out the drugs and partying it's making you paranoid.

edit on 21-1-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I know you said in another thread that you had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, been in and out of the hospital for it, forced to take meds, and been in recovery for a while and I just want to say that you do sound like a friend I went to college with who has also been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I don't know you personally and this thread is the first time talking to you but you guys sound eerily familiar. I will say you claiming Freemasons tried to kill you or rob you can be taken as slander, you also say that Freemasons have been in control of the government yet the last Freemason president was Ford and Freemasons only make up a small % of Congress. You also claim your name is Neo yet I can't find anyone name Neo who was involved in a school shooting scare.

I know you've said you had a serious head injury and almost died so I want to tread lightly and not say something mean.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hello, I was trying to just duck away in the shadows, made it nine days without going on this site. I am an .....addict and had other things to do. I am perfectly healthy and not paranoid. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia around 28 I had it from 24 and just went on with life. Since I was 18 I was contacted through a television set like Poltergeist the movie. I found out later there were wire taps in my house from 1995-2012 . I was drafted to be a spy , I guess informational officer and decryption expert. They would send me subliminals in spoken word,....I know how this must sound.

I took a break cause when I went online in 2008 my whole community found out about it and serveral other towns where I live. People where passive aggressive and obnoxious, and I just want to live my life and not be connected to illuminati circus anymore. Life goes on and secrets can lie buried in the past.

To KSigMason, these were nt your everyday masons. George Washington was a Freemason and the founder of the country. There group has infiltrated the upper parts of the government and the people who run the world. Most people consider Jay Z or Rihanna satanists or illuminati cause they keep flashing symbols. They don't worship " Satan" and even if the upper masons who build music or books or movies all follow around one kid with the Mark of the Beast, that doesn't mean they worship Satan. That means they are religious and offering a sacrifice so there one true god can come back.

The masons who have money and are talented and are on TV , all worked very hard to create this invisible empire. In Behold a Pale Horse talked about the ten economies of the world , where these products with subliminals can be sent to. To try to fulfill the prophecy of Revelations. The whole thing was a hoax, lets plan for fifty or sixty years there will be this kid then we sent him to the hospital and he gets a near fatal head injury. Then he sits in his house while the music masons have a field day ....and phopecy fulfilled it doesn't work like that. They made me a sacrificial lamb and then stole from me and made fun of me ruined my life ...so he didnt come back, why would he. Any god watching would see that your planning this for fifty to sixty years. He can't see through load Bering walls.

I know my words get me in trouble sometimes trying to explain ten years of stuff that happened. There is also a stigma of mental illness, pre judging that is usually negative. I know people in the real world with mental illness they are nice people. People think you're sorta Retarted or something. If you're talking about delusions things that aren't true but you believe them to be or something else. I am on the level and know some things happened. Late in life I got sick take a few pills a day and it goes away. I still work and probably have more experience working with the government or a service contract then most people do. Awhile ago years I briefly talked about post traumatic stress. Like say you are John or Sarah Connor and always "know " that these terminators are coming after you, everywhere you go.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

How did the government pay you? While they are evil and all that, they do make it a point to pay everyone who works for them. Because after all, nobody is stupid enough to work for free.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join