It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A concept (Freemasons and "Satan")

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

letmeon
They sent subliminals in pop culture mainly music, but movies and other things.

You Rowdy Roddy Piper with your special sunglasses?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

letmeon

nancyliedersdeaddog

letmeon
What about the mention of Freemason leaders or those in charge, who run the country, in the book Behold a Pale Horse about government conspiracies? What about them trying to build an invisible pyramid across the planet to " anyone" who was listening. I saw a painting of a female pharaoh awakening out of her tomb and looking at her hands and seeing red stones or red diamonds.

How would William Cooper have real proof about Freemasons trying to build an invisible pyramid if it's invisible? How does someone build an invisible pyramid across the planet unless you're talking about a networking pyramid which again has been debunked? What does your painting have to do with Freemasons worshiping Satan or trying to take over the world.

Also let's be honest William Cooper was pretty much a nutjob who was wrong on many occasions.

Here is a link to a youtube video talking about how shady/wrong Cooper could be.

William Cooper

I also have a question to any Freemason, in the video at 2:16 it talks about William Cooper saying the Freemason calender said that the Pyramids where built to commemorate and observe a supernova explosion in 4000 B.C. and it would happen again in 2000, what is the Freemason calender and how in the heck did he come up with that theory?
edit on 12-1-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

William Cooper didnt have proof they were building an invisible pyramid....that's something I made up to explain things. In his book he talks about the ten economies of the world, silent weapons for quiet wars, secret societies and the new world order and among other things treason in high places. I was a part of a project that send subliminals to the four corners of the map. I think they were trying to re-enact Revelations. Hence the invisible pyramid. They sent subliminals in pop culture mainly music, but movies and other things. The illuminati and the new world order. I was treated like dirt but contacted by the CIA or FBI or this isn't supposed to exist after high school. " They" herded me into the mental illness field to diminish my credibility. I found Coopers book in 2008 and he was in the navy and knew of the things that were going to happen in the government said the illuminati and the Freemasons were behind it. On the back of his book has a quote from himself,"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." October 24 th 1989.

So you have proof you where hired by Illuminati/NWO/Freemasons to send subliminal messages to the world? So let me get this straight the FBI just randomly recruited you out of high school for some secret mission to send subliminal messages out into the world so they can re-enact revelations and which revelations did they re-enact and where? Where can I find your subliminal messages that you worked on that ended up in popular songs or movies and how did you get them into movies/songs without other people knowing? Why did this group recruit you out of high school and not people out of college? If William Cooper really knew about what was going on in the Navy and had all this inside info why didn't the government kill him before he became popular and why has so many of his predictions/info turned out to be wrong? Of course Cooper is right the world is changing just like it has been since the beginning of time but do you really think we are going to get sent off to FEMA camps or something? The NWO/Freemasons must really not have that much power if they can't take out people like William Cooper who had all this inside info before they become popular. ATS should be lucky we have a guy who worked with the NWO to send subliminal messages out to the world and he has proof!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The" proof" is in the music, tangible audio recordings with a date attached. The government contacted me through my television set , so I have no video proof. They would talk in code, like double triple meanings of words or "phrases" that would make sense. I don't have any recordings to show you. You can check my own thread talking about this it's 8 pages long. William Cooper said that someone in the Air Force was contacted in 1950s and my grandfather was in the Air Force in the 50s. My uncle served in Desert Storm and know works as ....I am not supposed to say but with the government. I was a grunt, I didn't know my grandfather he died when I was 3 . A few years ago I found a notebook of his in the garage. It had all math equations in it, and a drawing of a Native American on the inside cover and on the back inside cover was a man with his head on fire. After high school music started following me around. I was set up for a gun scare like Columbine at the end of high school. They made music about them. I thought I was the first copycat in 2001. I asked myself" why is music here?" I found out with my time with the gov. I was under a contract my grandfather signed for 1995-2012 for like a Truman Show with Jim Carrey around the Millenium. There are certain subliminals or clues , traces that maybe when I was in hospital when younger it was planned to create the Beast with a head injury. Why is this empire just here? Did you ever hear Radiohead. Kid A or Amnesiac? It was like a double album when I was in high school. I heard a song " I Shot Lucifer" by Bionic Jive you can look it up on YouTube . I thought someone got hurt and they were trying to kill me. It's a militant song.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

If the NSA watches out for COLUMBINE type events, I sure hope they look at the post above mine.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by letmeon

If the NSA watches out for COLUMBINE type events, I sure hope they look at the post above mine.

A day in the life. Yep, no problems there, move along.

And after reading the OP, Satan worship is looking like the sane route.
edit on 13-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

And he's all out of Bubblegum.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

i find this thread interesting to read

but i have nothing against any 'secret societies'.
i just want to know more from everyone's perspectives.
i love you all and support you all whatever your opinions will be.

peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I just read the whole thread, and this is one of the best ones I've seen where Masons are quietly defending their lodges while at the same time educating both the uneducated readers and the posters who are peppering the thread with misguided assumptions and quoting from the hostile hearsay of haters. With so many anti-masonic threads and websites being produced, and with so much misinformation circulating like Ping-Pong balls between them - misinformation which is easily rebuked and corrected by Mason members - it seems the Masons are doing something right.

The Masons I've met in real life have been very nice, dedicated, and principled outstanding citizens. The only anti-masons I've met in real life - and this is just my personal experience and not reflective on any group as a whole - have been on, or in need of, medication, and made a group they know little about the focus of their unfocused random fears and beliefs.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

SomeoneWatching

Sitting and waiting leads to boredom. Boredom leads to satanic rituals.

HOLY FRIJOLES!!!

And here I thought I was merely pleasuring myself, not engaging in a satanic ritual!!! I mean, heck......I was bored an AWFUL lot when I was a teenager...

Wow....just...WOW!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

letmeon
The" proof" is in the music, tangible audio recordings with a date attached. The government contacted me through my television set , so I have no video proof. They would talk in code, like double triple meanings of words or "phrases" that would make sense. I don't have any recordings to show you. You can check my own thread talking about this it's 8 pages long. William Cooper said that someone in the Air Force was contacted in 1950s and my grandfather was in the Air Force in the 50s. My uncle served in Desert Storm and know works as ....I am not supposed to say but with the government. I was a grunt, I didn't know my grandfather he died when I was 3 . A few years ago I found a notebook of his in the garage. It had all math equations in it, and a drawing of a Native American on the inside cover and on the back inside cover was a man with his head on fire. After high school music started following me around. I was set up for a gun scare like Columbine at the end of high school. They made music about them. I thought I was the first copycat in 2001. I asked myself" why is music here?" I found out with my time with the gov. I was under a contract my grandfather signed for 1995-2012 for like a Truman Show with Jim Carrey around the Millenium. There are certain subliminals or clues , traces that maybe when I was in hospital when younger it was planned to create the Beast with a head injury. Why is this empire just here? Did you ever hear Radiohead. Kid A or Amnesiac? It was like a double album when I was in high school. I heard a song " I Shot Lucifer" by Bionic Jive you can look it up on YouTube . I thought someone got hurt and they were trying to kill me. It's a militant song.

I find it best when I keep the music, voices, small purple people, et al inside my head. Because, yeah, they will start following you!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

I think by "the music began following me around" he means music in elevators, piped in music in commercial stores and sporting events, and that 70 piece orchestra walking ten paces behind him.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by zeroBelief

I think by "the music began following me around" he means music in elevators, piped in music in commercial stores and sporting events, and that 70 piece orchestra walking ten paces behind him.

Don't point out the 70 piece orchestra!!! I'M IN IT!!! SHHHH!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

letmeon
The government contacted me through my television set , so I have no video proof.

Of course.

William Cooper said that someone in the Air Force was contacted in 1950s and my grandfather was in the Air Force in the 50s.

So what? Hundreds of thousands served in the Air Force in the 50s.

My uncle served in Desert Storm and know works as ....I am not supposed to say but with the government.

No way?! That's incredible! No wait, that other thing, irrelevant.

I was under a contract my grandfather signed for 1995-2012 for like a Truman Show with Jim Carrey around the Millenium.

You should probably go back on your meds.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Did anyone check out that song I gave for you on YouTube? This used to be a huge story back in the day, 2008 when I was 24 . It's about the music they play on MTV and Fuse music channels. I am just a kid or young man in my house, but this was larger than any " one man" , it was everywhere in music. And when I wrote my " Behind the Music" the rock stars commented on me and my story made me part of their art. You can say I am crazy but you just don't know. All the people on this site sound like my elders anyway. Spend so much time trying to prove they are intellectuals, and sound like college professors some......probably at least 40 .

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

You wrote your own "Behind the Music"? Wow...

Oh, I'm going to call you insane, but that's because your posts make you look insane. I'm only 29 (will be 30 this year).

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

letmeon
All the people on this site sound like my elders anyway. Spend so much time trying to prove they are intellectuals, and sound like college professors some......probably at least 40 .

Funny thing about "elders" is that they've been around the block a time or two. They have that uncanny thing called "experience." Maybe you should listen...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

letmeon I was under a contract my grandfather signed for 1995-2012 for like a Truman Show with Jim Carrey around the Millenium.

Kshhhhht! Come in, letmeon, this is Reality here, over - ksssssht!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was going to take a break from tin foil hat land and just live my normal life. Everything I said was true, I was deep undercover and herded into the mental health system for a good five years before I had any symptoms. I was a nieve kid and when I said," my TV is talking to me" they immediately diagnosed me with schizophrenia. Without asking questions without any proof. With mental illness how you describe your condition is how it gets treated.

I watched a lot of MTV and did three sets of thirty five push-ups everyday for three years and did survival training. I lived in suburbia , but always feared I would be attacked. In later years I did lots of running and jogging. I should work out my arms more now just lazy. I lived and was heavy into music for the timeframe when I was relevant. Older or younger would've missed it. Or people that don't know where to look for certain subliminals.

My family has been active in service to the country and I messed up with weight of the world on my shoulders. I was in a traumatic head injury when younger so always acted younger than my age. Sort of nieve and immature. I spiraled out and was under a lot of pressure.

I am probably going to try to go back to my normal life and not try to be " special" or like JFK jr. Or CEO and normal people really reacted strangely when they found out I wasn't a normal person. Blur of politics and thought of as super special. I am not going to try to "claim to fame" through this website. I met people in real life after I went on Facebook in 2008 and "we" know this is real. You don't have to try to convince me otherwise. I just want to live my life and not be " double agent" anymore. Or dualism , two ..... Two life's or identity s or my secret life.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Well....let me give you a word or two of friendly advice. I'd start by taking the "I'm a spy shhhhhh" and "Baked" (under mood) off your profile. After that, maybe I'd make sure my posts looked relatively normal instead of making wild claims with no way to provide proof of those claims....

Just my .02

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I put those there awhile ago, I don't mean to take over the thread. The mason musicians are considered " satanists" I guess. With the NWO and the illuminati. Regular masons are probably good people, but their are the higher ups who had something sinister planned or shady. They are not really satanists. Everyone was making fun of me and just wrote something......I am going on a two week vacation from this site and haven't been here in two days. The Freemasons in charge of things had something planned in the shadows. It's not safe to just rap about the beautiful people or music with my tin foil hat friends in cyberspace. Or not my friends really my enemies with secret identities.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join