<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You need to have several 99th degree brothers as well as the current Illuminati representative for your district validate your kitchen. If you need me to, I can make a call. (BTW, health rating must be over 87%) Those virgins can carry bacteria.

Omg, I nearly spit my drink out my nose....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason0508
I know this is a conspiracy theory site.....but my God, how hard is it to understand Freemasonry is not evil/infiltrated etc. etc. Most Masons will tell you what it is about. You can usually visit a Masonic Temple. You can read things aside from flawed history/conspiracy theories. I don't think the Anti-Masons with their silly theories realize how ignorant they look to those who are part of the craft. It usually makes me laugh, or smile, it usually entertains me...but wow...I just dont get how so much false information is out there, and how easily people believe it. If you believe these silly Masonic theories, that we worship the Devil (who I don't even believe in), sacrafice goats or babies, or baby goats......just drive to a local temple and ask for a tour and chat it up. Most Masons love to talk. You will probably have a hard time getting them to shut up

Hey, you can also "usually visit" Catholic Churches, that doesn't make some priests any less pedophiles.

What bothers me is exactly the position all of you took: "there's no link between Satanism and Freemasonry - that's a conspiracy theory!". But I can certainly see your point of view now. Thanks.
edit on 20-7-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I think that that non-completed pentagram is also a specific symbol. I haven't been able to pinpoint an origin or its meaning, but I found it somewhere else:

upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 20-7-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: links don't like :
edit on 20-7-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

An incomplete pentagram has no place in Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
there are two secret societies existing on Earth. one in west & other in East. the members of western secret societies are very rich, powerful and famous. In contrast to this, the members of eastern societies are very poor & anonymous. but they are also highly authoritative and powerful. you can find nearly true picture about eastern secret societies by watching a movie about Gurdjieff. "Meetings with Remarkable Men".

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by devil3gt

Why the big friggin secret?....If your so nice and all...WHY?
I can't wait for the shtf.
I feel sorry for the younger crowd.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is a thing called evidence....Anti Masons have nothing reliable...at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johnpreacher

Spam.

Nice.

how thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

SomeoneWatching The problem with freemasonry: Freemasons don't build anything anymore. They're disconnected from their craft. They think they build by ordering other people to do it, but it isn't the same thing. Once you order something to be built, but not build it yourself, all you can do is rush the building with a whip or sit and wait. Sitting and waiting leads to boredom. Boredom leads to satanic rituals. *********************

As a 5th Generation, felt I need to speak up. I assure you while we are not on the level I am being square with you and not giving you the 3rd degree.

*laughing*

---First its CLEAR TOU HAVE DONE ZERO HOME WORK... Here's an idea, Google why today's,least since "known" back to 1700's Modern Masons are called "Ancient Free and Accepted"--Google shall explain the difference. (we are Builders alright,but not of "obvious buildings"---bu wah ha ha.  "boogie man thinking"

--If you feel the need t0 "know secrets"---the "Dummies Guide Book series"---Has the "Dummies Guude to Free Masonry" is available on Amazon.

Here's a Teaser.

m.dummies.com...

Ok, my friend. I must admit I didnt read past your first paragrapgh.

Normally I would simply SHRED EVERY FALLACY you propose, however as is common in debate you must present your Theroum/Postulate for me to point out your fallacies but I can't/nor won't guess.

Once you talk Satan you've lost credibility

...besides we only drink human blood from a real skull once a month and make sacrifice of a 33-day old child every 33rd meeting.. hardly qualifies as a *REAL* Satanist.. *laughing*

Oh, for the love of G-d I wish I knew you and could see your reaction when you find the word "Lucifer"--in Free Mason contexts *LAUGHING SO HARD I CAN'T BREATHE*

Since you mentioned Satan (clearly not a seeker of truth)..I will make one assumption this means you believe in a G-d.

If you. bother to understand the Bible/Torah, you will see "Lucifer"--is *A STAR IN THE SKY THAT PROVIDES LIGHT/"LIGHT BEARER"

HERE IS THE CONTEXT.
biblez.com...

WHERE LUCIFER IS USED ONE TIME IN THE BIBLE...PEROID!!!

Morning Light Bearer.
JUST IN CASE...AND TO SHOW OTHERS....Who might not be Biblical orientation (which is THE KING OF FALLACIES IF YOY DON'T BELIEVE IN G-D, , but I digress.

*****POPULAR SCIENCE*****
has a SATANIC AGENDA!!! *LAUGHING*

Lucifer Instrument Helps Astronomers See Through Darkness to Most Distant Observable Objects
No, those aren't horns in the upper right
By
Rebecca Boyle
Posted 04.23.2010
www.popsci.com...

e-Science News

LUCIFER allows astronomers to watch stars being born

esciencenews.com...

MASONIC CONSPIRACY "LIGHT"
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do a Google site search for NASA
site:Nasa.gov Lucifer

nightsky.jpl.nasa.gov...

SCIENCE
sunearthday.nasa.gov...

Ancient observers once called it Lucifer that later became a synonym for Satan the ruler of Hell. In fact given the surface temperature of Venus, it is not a bad analogy for this horrific abode within our own solar system.

1-st Google Masonic Lodge and your city name. Every Lodge is in the Phone Book HARDLY a secret organization.

Freemasonry *IS NOT* a "Secret Organization"--It is a public organization WITH SECRETS...*BIG DIFFERENCE*

I'm sure you have sectets you only share with trusted friends. The fact you have secrets is NOTHING NEFARIOUS--just a way brotherhood and trust is formed).

2nd-Without regard to religion. Muslim,Jewish,Christian---a Mason is always welcome in ANY Masonic Temple *In the WORLD*--if I'm a Christian in Israel or Afghanistan. Once I am deemed to be a Mason, I'm accepted,fed, etc.

----my Lodge a visitor frim Brazil, spoke no English, stopped by. Taken in private to "vette him"--once they knew,he attended our ceremony without regard.

3rd--OF COURSE A MASON WOULD PROTECT ANOTHER MASON, ESPECIALLY WHEN PROVIDED THE SIGNAL TO OTHERS HELP/Is REQUIRED.

However neither a Mason,Fraternal Brother or best friend would hite you/place you in a position of power you were unqualified for.

Again, were you to do research, Albert Pike is the best kniwn Free and Accepted Free Mason to reveal as much informatuon as he did. (He was not a traitor)....just wrote about it.

"Morals and Dogma"
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Though it discusses the minutiae of Masonic ritual at length, it is written so as not to reveal the Masonic secrets. Ritual motions and objects are named and elaborated upon, but not described. In his allocution of 1947, Pike's successor, Grand Commander John Henry Cowles, noted that some Masonic publications had used large extracts from the text, which practice he sought to curtail by adding the following words to the title page: 'Esoteric Book, for Scottish Rite use only; to be Returned upon Withdrawal or Death of Recipient'

Albert Pike
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Dear G-d, I bet that thing hanging down meand SATAN!!!!  ;-)

By the way, this is more "Illuminatisitic than Masonry, just sayin....

Independent Order of Odd Fellows
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Finally, here's the quote that got Albert Pike in trouble using A STAR!! as metaphor--

albertpike.wordpress.com...

“Lucifer, the Light-bearer!  Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!  Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!  Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls?  Doubt it not!”

Refer back to Bible as "Morning Light Bearer"
biblez.com...

Sorry. *FINALLY*--here is the Book should you cate to gain knowledge
Project Guttenberg

Ftee Masonry by Pike
www.gutenberg.org...

I hope you find the light one day my friend.

PLEASE EXCUSE TYPOS SENT FROM MY CELL PHONE.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sounds like 'somebody' got denied membership to a certain club...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What about the mention of Freemason leaders or those in charge, who run the country, in the book Behold a Pale Horse about government conspiracies? What about them trying to build an invisible pyramid across the planet to " anyone" who was listening. I saw a painting of a female pharaoh awakening out of her tomb and looking at her hands and seeing red stones or red diamonds.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

How about you name the leaders who are masons.
I'll give you a hint. Once you realize how many masons there are, you will feel a little better.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

letmeon
What about the mention of Freemason leaders or those in charge, who run the country, in the book Behold a Pale Horse about government conspiracies? What about them trying to build an invisible pyramid across the planet to " anyone" who was listening. I saw a painting of a female pharaoh awakening out of her tomb and looking at her hands and seeing red stones or red diamonds.

How would William Cooper have real proof about Freemasons trying to build an invisible pyramid if it's invisible? How does someone build an invisible pyramid across the planet unless you're talking about a networking pyramid which again has been debunked? What does your painting have to do with Freemasons worshiping Satan or trying to take over the world.

Also let's be honest William Cooper was pretty much a nutjob who was wrong on many occasions.

Here is a link to a youtube video talking about how shady/wrong Cooper could be.

William Cooper

I also have a question to any Freemason, in the video at 2:16 it talks about William Cooper saying the Freemason calender said that the Pyramids where built to commemorate and observe a supernova explosion in 4000 B.C. and it would happen again in 2000, what is the Freemason calender and how in the heck did he come up with that theory?
edit on 12-1-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

SomeoneWatching
That's BS.

Freemasonry has lead many countries.

Bollocks. Name a country that is "lead" by the tenants of Freemasonry.

Can a Freemason rise to the rank of President of a nation without honoring his fraternity?

Of course - why not? Family and work always, *always* come before Masonry. This is made very very explicit during the interview process as well as during the initiation.

I don't think so. In fact, every time a Freemason was President of the United States, some monument, statue or museum full of Freemason and other secret societies' symbolism gets erected. Back in 1800 the capital of the United States was erected according to these symbols and ratios.

Also, the Federal Reserve, responsible for the credit of the nation since 1913, was set up during a Freemason's (Taft) administration. How does Freemasonry have nothing to do with it? It's all incidental?

Yes, you're drawing out self-created parallels - the creation of the Fed Reserve is not a Freemason ideal.

The lie is that they have power over other people. And that satanic (secret) rituals give them that power. So in case you want power, you must partake in these satanic (secret) rituals.

WHat tv/films have you been watching?? You do know films and tv and Hollywood are *made up*, right?? Jesus...

I do not know any of the rites beyond the initiation, which pledges allegiance to "the Light", unless my sources are wrong. Like almost everyone else, I know only what little has been shown by the Freemasons' themselves. There has neven been, to my knowledge, a full public disclosure of what happens inside the lodges.

Google? Youtube? Jesus wept, do you have ANY ability to do research?? You can buy our books on Amazon!! This stuff isn't really secret anymore.

I do know that anyone who believes in a superior being can be a Freemason, so that doesn't rule out Satanists/Luciferians.

And I do not believe in a supreme being - yet I am a Mason. I believe in energy and life which is where we all come from and all eventually end up. That's *my* supreme being, if you will. So how does that work?? You have done very little research into this.

I am not saying that all freemasonry rites are satanic. But the fact that they must be kept secret makes me suspicious.

Really? Well, I don't broadcast the events of my daily defecations, i tend to keep that secret. Does that make my bowel movements Satanic? I also do not tell my closest friends about my love life with my wife - does that make her and I Satanic? Just because *you* are not part of something doesn't therefore make said thing Satanic. What a moronic way to deem something Satanic and evil - your own petulant, jealousy.

And since Satanists can join the fraternity, they can carry out their rituals in private and the other brothers would never know. So they might have the "protection" of the lodge without the consent of the other members. That is what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's all Freemasons' work.

That's pure bollocks and an absolutely idiotic statement. You should feel embarrassed for yourself.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Why would Satanist or believers of Luciferianism want to join Freemasonry? I would think Satanist couldn't stand the typical Freemason and have nothing in common with them since most Freemasons are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, ect and Satanist usually mock those people beliefs. Maybe I'm wrong but aren't there a bunch of Satanist who don't even believe Satan ever existed and believe him to be based off a symbol of certain human traits, so wouldn't that disqualify those type of Satanist from being Freemasons since they don't believe in a supreme being? I just don't see followers of Anton Szandor La Vey as Freemasonry members plus Satanist/believers in Luciferianism make up a very small % of the population on earth so it would be hard for them to take over "the high levels of Freemasonry". Let's be honest the most popular anti-masons are usually very religious and extremely judgemental of things they don't understand plus they aren't usually the best judge of character. I think a lot of the material against Freemasonry started because the Churches don't like their followers thinking for themselves, the joining of men from different religions, and a group that could take time/money away from Church.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

letmeon

How would William Cooper have real proof about Freemasons trying to build an invisible pyramid if it's invisible? How does someone build an invisible pyramid across the planet unless you're talking about a networking pyramid which again has been debunked? What does your painting have to do with Freemasons worshiping Satan or trying to take over the world.

Also let's be honest William Cooper was pretty much a nutjob who was wrong on many occasions.

Here is a link to a youtube video talking about how shady/wrong Cooper could be.

William Cooper

I also have a question to any Freemason, in the video at 2:16 it talks about William Cooper saying the Freemason calender said that the Pyramids where built to commemorate and observe a supernova explosion in 4000 B.C. and it would happen again in 2000, what is the Freemason calender and how in the heck did he come up with that theory?
edit on 12-1-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

William Cooper didnt have proof they were building an invisible pyramid....that's something I made up to explain things. In his book he talks about the ten economies of the world, silent weapons for quiet wars, secret societies and the new world order and among other things treason in high places. I was a part of a project that send subliminals to the four corners of the map. I think they were trying to re-enact Revelations. Hence the invisible pyramid. They sent subliminals in pop culture mainly music, but movies and other things. The illuminati and the new world order. I was treated like dirt but contacted by the CIA or FBI or this isn't supposed to exist after high school. " They" herded me into the mental illness field to diminish my credibility. I found Coopers book in 2008 and he was in the navy and knew of the things that were going to happen in the government said the illuminati and the Freemasons were behind it. On the back of his book has a quote from himself,"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." October 24 th 1989.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join