It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A concept (Freemasons and "Satan")

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The problem with freemasonry:

Freemasons don't build anything anymore. They're disconnected from their craft. They think they build by ordering other people to do it, but it isn't the same thing. Once you order something to be built, but not build it yourself, all you can do is rush the building with a whip or sit and wait.

Sitting and waiting leads to boredom. Boredom leads to satanic rituals.

__

Why does freemasonry exist?

Realization
Of (good) men.

That is the overt objective of freemasonry. But they're doing it wrong.

The objective was, has always been and always will be, to realize yourself. By doing it you can truly lead other men. But men was distracted by the material pleasures. They relished their so-called power over other men, instead of leveling all men with knowledge.

So they came up with a lie. And made it secret amongst themselves.

The lie is that they have power over other people. And that satanic (secret) rituals give them that power. So in case you want power, you must partake in these satanic (secret) rituals.

It's a lie.

The power granted by these (secret) rituals - by bowing down to Lucifer - is fleeting.

That is why it is addicting. It runs out, then you have to get some more. It's a true "fix". So that atrocity you committed trying to harness more of this fleeting power, is nothing compared to the next atrocity. Because you won't be satisfied with only one ritual. So it escalates.

Then the world gets ensnared in it. Your business is suddenly taken by your rituals. Your work is tainted by it. You think it's power, but it's total corruption.

Then another generation comes. Your children. You can't escape the atrocities, so you impose them upon your own children. You know you did it. You might not tell a lot of people, but you did it.

Is that right? Is that why?

Shouldn't it be the emancipation of man? Shouldn't it be building a true peaceful future?

Why is war a goal? Why is destruction a goal? Hermeticism can't explain it. It's spiritual.

Wars were created covertly by the same people who created a story to be told to the public of the wars. The United States of America were brought into World War I by the Carnegie Foundation. While they were doing it, they created the Federal Reserve System.

Then came the Bank of International Settlements, in 2013 responsible for the multi-hundred-TRILLION-dollar derivatives market.

The control of money is absolute. The control of people will never be. You see, the people have this thing called CREATIVITY. It's a divine attribute. It's the source.

500 million people is a mirage. You must deal with the billions. Billions waking up. Figuring out they must look to the skies, they must look to the ancients, they must look into reality with a renewed eyesight. An Isis tattoo on Rihanna? Do you think we're stupid? Well, yeah, you do.

And I was stupid too. I couldn't see it.

__

Banking is THE greatest fraud of all times.

Again.

The greatest fraud
Of all times.

There was no way, 50 years ago, to create money by typing numbers into a machine.

Now they can. And they do.

If you take a hard look at 90% of the corruption scandals, there's going to be an UNPAID LOAN somewhere.

UNPAID LOAN.

UNPAID LOAN.

Someone, somehow, gets a millionaire or billionaire loan. And they don't pay it. It happened in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (called the "Bank of Crooks and Criminals International" by former CIA director Robert Gates). It happens all over the world. Obscure, but legal banks create money out of thin air, give it to elected people, then disappear. The money, however, doesn't disappear, in fact it becomes the source of great wealth for these selected (bought) people. So the wheel turns, so the systems works.

CREDIT.

That money becomes mansions, cars, women, businesses.

We, the people, pay.

We build the mansions. We build the cars. We're the exploited women. We're employed in some low-level in these businesses.

There's no value. There's only the idea of money, which they hold. And we become slaves.

Billions of slaves. Billions can't even be called slaves because they're in misery.

And just a few thousand, if that, can have access to the computer terminals that create money. That is the system.

P.S.: Was there a way to create money by typing numbers in a machine 50 years ago?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You took the words right out of my mouth....the known's don't even know.
.....S/F

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeoneWatching

Very interesting read SomeoneWatching

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I sense that you are still on the 'outer layers' of this very deep and complex 'onion' of the sorts.

In time you will discover complexities far beyond those you have mentioned, the scope of which I cannot even comprehend.

“ There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know. ”
—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

This is very important to remember.

Never lose sight on the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Great post. Star and flag for sure. But... I have a question:

Question:
"How do we overthrow the corrupt system you describe?"

Answer:

But we must all do it at the same time for it to work. How would one go about coordinating something like that?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeoneWatching
The problem with freemasonry:

The problem with talking about something you know ZERO about is that you can look OK to others who know nothing, but everyone with a clue knows you are talking out your ass.

Yea, we really do have all that power.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

But just so you know, you did get the real boogyman at the end of your pathetic post. Credit is the slave master. Get back to basics, savings, cash, only buy what you can afford, don't play the game. But it has nothing to do with freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The objective was, has always been and always will be, to realize yourself. By doing it you can truly lead other men. But men was distracted by the material pleasures. They relished their so-called power over other men, instead of leveling all men with knowledge.

The world today in the western nations reflects what those 'builders' built - like Balaam told Balak how to get the Israelites to bring curses down upon themselves. When Christ said that it is what comes out of the heart - the thoughts - that defile men, one horrific realisation is that the knowledge of men is that very knowledge which goes into the mind producing like kindedness in those who ingest it. We grow up ingesting anti-Christ sentiments, violence, bloodshed, love of sex, love of money, exaltation of money, the idea that money and social status is paramount, lifestyles of the rich and famous, etc etc, and that is what our society became - lovers of money, lovers of self and lovers of pleasure first and foremost. What they simply did was built an entire few generations to reject the salvation of Our God by hardening our hearts through such loves. As such, our love for each other has grown cold and we witness the fruit of those minds bring pressed to ripen. Instead of enjoying the fruit of men's minds pouring forth charity (love) - patience, kindness, long-suffering , non-envying, not self-seeking and not easily angered - we get instead thousands upon thousands murdered in the womb, full prisons, bars on windows and locks on every door, methodobe clinics, drug dealers preying on children, thousands of missing children a year, sex addicts that prey on your children and wives and daughters.....Why? Because minds filled with garbage, when pressed in wrath, spew forth that garbage. There are your builders and what they did and how they did it.

Our mind is either conformed to the Word of God or it is conformed to the words of men whose only goal in life is power and control. Over you. The very same men want you now to "go within" and to "realise yourself", and millions upon millions are now enticed to eat that fruit. Guess what you will find inside? Exactly what they put there.
It isn't pretty and it will not bring forth peace. What is in our hearts, our thoughts, defile us. Turn on the tv tonight and really think about who is speaking to you, what images you are ingesting and where they are being stored - in your mind. Now think about why it is they want you to "go within and realise yourself". Builders build and like their father, are CRAFTy. The knowledge of these men are the very same as the teachings of the elders which shut the Kingdom of Heaven to us because they themselves have rejected it. They are called thieves and robbers who only come to steal, kill and destroy.

Instead, let's ask God to see how it really is instead of perceiving things how the builders present it. Just like a stage show mesmerist can get a volunteer to perceive a fully clothed audience as naked, even though their eyes are wide open, we too are perceiving the reality that was placed into our minds. These builders do the same to us - a child sees an unborn baby in a pregnant lady but an adult sees a clump of cells worthy of death. You cannot go from A to B without indoctrination and mesmerist words which get us to see a baby but perceive a non-life clump of cells.

Blind men lead blind men.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Blind men lead blind men.

In regards to this thread, that may be the first thing you have said that I do agree with.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

They think they build by ordering other people to do it, but it isn't the same thing.

Yeah, and we also don't do that.

Sitting and waiting leads to boredom. Boredom leads to satanic rituals.

As a latchkey kid, I have intimate experience with boredom. And zero experience with Satanic rituals.

The lie is that they have power over other people. And that satanic (secret) rituals give them that power. So in case you want power, you must partake in these satanic (secret) rituals.

Please cite the rite and degree where this is said.

The power granted by these (secret) rituals - by bowing down to Lucifer - is fleeting.

Please cite the rite and degree where this is done.

That is why it is addicting. It runs out, then you have to get some more. It's a true "fix".

Freemasonry's not addicting at all. It's actually really easy to fall out of the habit of getting to the lodge, and really hard to get back into it.

So that atrocity you committed trying to harness more of this fleeting power, is nothing compared to the next atrocity.

Please cite the rite and degree where "atrocities" are committed.

Then another generation comes. Your children. You can't escape the atrocities, so you impose them upon your own children.

Is that why the most common story of Freemasons is "we lost the Vietnam generation"?

Is that right?

Nope.

Is that why?

Nope.

Shouldn't it be the emancipation of man? Shouldn't it be building a true peaceful future?

Freemasonry isn't really about either. It's smaller than that.

Why is war a goal? Why is destruction a goal?

Of Freemasonry? Neither is.

Hermeticism can't explain it. It's spiritual.

But something that "looks" hermetic can certainly be a villain, right?

Wars were created covertly by the same people who created a story to be told to the public of the wars. The United States of America were brought into World War I by the Carnegie Foundation. While they were doing it, they created the Federal Reserve System.

Very few Masons had more than incidental involvement in either.

Then came the Bank of International Settlements, in 2013 responsible for the multi-hundred-TRILLION-dollar derivatives market.

Very, very few Masons had more than incidental involvement in that.

The control of money is absolute.

You're under the illusion that Masonic organizations are rich.

An Isis tattoo on Rihanna? Do you think we're stupid? Well, yeah, you do.

I think anyone who believes Freemasonry has anything to do with what a pop star puts on her body is hopelessly misguided.

And I was stupid too. I couldn't see it.

Based on your testimony thus far, I'm not sure "seeing it" is something to be proud of.

There was no way, 50 years ago, to create money by typing numbers into a machine.

Now they can. And they do.

"They" are not Freemasons, by an overwhelming majority.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Again.

The greatest fraud
Of all times.

Do you have a bank account?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Question:
"How do we overthrow the corrupt system you describe?"

Answer:

But we must all do it at the same time for it to work. How would one go about coordinating something like that?

The fact that he's there means he supports the cause. Maybe he had sweaty armpits.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
He could have been like OMG! I forgot deodorant this morning.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
But it has nothing to do with freemasonry.

That's BS.

Freemasonry has lead many countries. Can a Freemason rise to the rank of President of a nation without honoring his fraternity? I don't think so. In fact, every time a Freemason was President of the United States, some monument, statue or museum full of Freemason and other secret societies' symbolism gets erected. Back in 1800 the capital of the United States was erected according to these symbols and ratios.

Also, the Federal Reserve, responsible for the credit of the nation since 1913, was set up during a Freemason's (Taft) administration. How does Freemasonry have nothing to do with it? It's all incidental?

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213

Please cite the rite and degree where this is said.

I do not know any of the rites beyond the initiation, which pledges allegiance to "the Light", unless my sources are wrong. Like almost everyone else, I know only what little has been shown by the Freemasons' themselves. There has neven been, to my knowledge, a full public disclosure of what happens inside the lodges. I do know that anyone who believes in a superior being can be a Freemason, so that doesn't rule out Satanists/Luciferians.

I am not saying that all freemasonry rites are satanic. But the fact that they must be kept secret makes me suspicious. And since Satanists can join the fraternity, they can carry out their rituals in private and the other brothers would never know. So they might have the "protection" of the lodge without the consent of the other members. That is what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's all Freemasons' work.
edit on 17-7-2013 by SomeoneWatching because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In fact, every time a Freemason was President of the United States, some monument, statue or museum full of Freemason and other secret societies' symbolism gets erected.

Requesting a timeline of these events.

Back in 1800 the capital of the United States was erected according to these symbols and ratios.

Actually, only one Mason, and one who had only attended one meeting, worked on the D.C. layout. And he was fired.

Also, the Federal Reserve, responsible for the credit of the nation since 1913, was set up during a Freemason's (Taft) administration.

Wrong. It was a non-Mason's (Wilson) administration.

I do not know any of the rites beyond the initiation

So in other words, you don't know whether it's there, but you're perfectly willing to say it is.

which pledges allegiance to "the Light", unless my sources are wrong.

They are.

Like almost everyone else, I know only what little has been shown by the Freemasons' themselves.

Then please cite whatever Freemason has told you this information.

There has neven been, to my knowledge, a full public disclosure of what happens inside the lodges.

Google is your friend.

I do know that anyone who believes in a superior being can be a Freemason, so that doesn't rule out Satanists/Luciferians.

Not ruled out=/=proven.

I am not saying that all freemasonry rites are satanic. But the fact that they must be kept secret makes me suspicious.

Suspicion=/=license to treat wild speculation as fact.

And since Satanists can join the fraternity, they can carry out their rituals in private and the other brothers would never know.

So your conjecture is that a group of people join another group of people for the sole purpose of doing something they could have done without that group of people.

So they might have the "protection" of the lodge without the consent of the other members.

What "protection" does Masonic membership offer?
edit on 17-7-2013 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That's BS.

Freemasonry has lead many countries. Can a Freemason rise to the rank of President of a nation without honoring his fraternity? I don't think so. In fact, every time a Freemason was President of the United States, some monument, statue or museum full of Freemason and other secret societies' symbolism gets erected. Back in 1800 the capital of the United States was erected according to these symbols and ratios.

I am happy to share my masonic knowledge with you or anyone else who has a genuine interest. I am at full liberty to discuss almost anything about my fraternity less the very few things I obligated myself not to discuss. (modes of recognition and passwords) I also do not like to discuss the direct ritual as I feel it's important for a new mason to enter into the learning process the correct way. In all honesty, a bit fuzzy about what will happen next as that is a big part of the lessons taught.

I can fully understand apprehension in not knowing what goes on inside freemasonry. I had that same feeling, but I decided to do something about it. I joined. Now I know. I also understand that no matter what I say, you probably won't fully believe me because I could be lying to protect Freemasonry. On that I can only offer my word as a man of honor.

In not knowing what truly happens, the non masons seem to attribute great power to us. It's not that way. Our structure is simple. Each lodge is responsible for itself and answers to the Grand lodge of it's respective state. In craft masonry, there is no higher authority than the grand lodge of the respective state. So no state is more important or has any more clout than any other. Including DC. Lots of people get hung up with the Scottish Rite being some authority over masonry, but it isn't. It's only power is over itself. It does have larger control with a southern and Norther Jurisdiction. (United States) I am not familiar enough with other countries to tell you about their power structure.

We as individuals try to practice charity. We as lodges have a much better ability to practice charity as we can pull the resources of all it's members. Our governing ability sort of stops there. Beyond charity, we find it hard to agree on much else. ( I found that out once I became master of my lodge)

Also, the Federal Reserve, responsible for the credit of the nation since 1913, was set up during a Freemason's (Taft) administration. How does Freemasonry have nothing to do with it? It's all incidental?

Thomas Woodrow Wilson (December 28, 1856 – February 3, 1924) was the 28th President of the United States, in office from 1913 to 1921

link to source

I am not saying that all freemasonry rites are satanic. But the fact that they must be kept secret makes me suspicious.

Go to a lodge and ask questions. Look up information on the internet that doesn't come from an obviously biased source. (fanatical christian hate sites) Ask real life Freemasons your questions. I assure you they are mostly nice people, mostly honest people, and mostly not satanic in any way.

We refer to the Grand Architect of the Universe as a kind of generic term for God so we don't have to upset brothers of different faiths. So a Muslim, an Buddhist, a Christian, and a Deist may all pray together without worrying about who's God is better. It's pretty clear to most that they are all the same God, just worshiped from a different perspective.
edit on 17-7-2013 by network dude because: fixed source since I have no beer.

edit on 17-7-2013 by network dude because: quote

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Boredom leads to satanic rituals.

Why does freemasonry exist?. And that satanic (secret) rituals give them that power. So in case you want power, you must partake in these satanic (secret) rituals.

Satan?? Lucifer??

I always find it highly comical when Satan/Lucifer-believers such as yourself ascribe the same beliefs to me when I do not believe in your fairy tale Devil.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I can fully understand apprehension in not knowing what goes on inside freemasonry. I had that same feeling, but I decided to do something about it. I joined. Now I know.

I really don't think that joining some organization which you don't know all the details and history of is a good idea. Even worse is being kept in the dark as to what's happening in higher degrees.

The power of freemasonry I refer to is that it's a close-knit society. It's literally worldwide. So in case you're in trouble somewhere, you have this safety net of individuals who are supposed to help you. I realize most of the time this relates to mundane stuff, non-criminal, non-conspiratorial. But what I'm trying to find out is not what happens to 90%, or 99% of the freemasons. I'm trying to find out whether it's possible that high-ranking, 33rd degree freemasons, who rose to prominent positions, might be involved in activities which if disclosed, might have killed their reputation.

Specifically, I'm thinking of Gerald Ford and the allegations of Cathy O'Brien, for example, that he was involved with sexual mind slaves. She also says that J. Bennet Johnston, a freemason, told her he was an alien.

__

The Fed wasn't enacted into law while Taft was in the President's seat

Taft was president from 1909-1913. The Federal Reserve System was born inside Jekyll Island in November 1910, hence while Taft was president. The only Congressman present was Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, a freemason. Also, I think it's worth remembering that the Panic of 1907, which partly prompted the beginning of the Fed, occurred under Ted Roosevelt's tenure, who was also a freemason.

These might all be "coincidences", but I think that unless we can get the records of discussions between members of Taft's and Roosevelt's lodges while the Federal Reserve System was being set up, we cannot tell for sure whether they were involved or not.

__

OnTheLevel: Buildings

About the buildings, I don't think that you don't know which buildings I'm talking about. But here it goes:

House of The Temple: construction started in Washington DC, in 1911, under Taft.

Masonic temple: construction started in Washington DC, in 1903, under Ted Roosevelt.

Prince Hall Masonic Temple: Built in 1922, under Warren Harding.

Washington Monument: construction started in 1848, under James Polk.

There are numerous other buildings erected during freemasons' administrations. You can match the dates here. The source for the freemason presidents list is www.pagrandlodge.org...

__

I'm also interested in the Roosevelt-Truman period (both freemasons). They set up the CIA, which a decade later was experimenting in mass trauma-based mind control.

__

This is all very "light" on evidence. It's mostly circumstantial or based on testimony. This is why I said it's a CONCEPT. A concept that freemasonry, secrecy and the relative power freemasons have in comparison with the non-freemason population can lead some freemasons to get bored, or feel above the law, and partake in strange or criminal activities, which I called "Satanic" because I think there is a belief in a higher being which fits the Lucifer idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Can a Freemason rise to the rank of President of a nation without honoring his fraternity? I don't think so.

That's nice. You not thinking so doesn't so far as I recall constitute proof. Proof is good.

And what about the rest of us in countries not governed by presidents? Or is this just a US thing?

I do not know any of the rites beyond the initiation, which pledges allegiance to "the Light", unless my sources are wrong.

Your sources are wrong (or playing you like a trout). Friends have been known to do that

Like almost everyone else, I know only what little has been shown by the Freemasons' themselves. There has neven been, to my knowledge, a full public disclosure of what happens inside the lodges.

Exactly how much do you expect to be spoon-fed (given the considerable quantity of books available in libraries and bookstores)? Life and education if it's to be worthy of the description involves a bit of pursuit on your part.

I do know that anyone who believes in a superior being can be a Freemason, so that doesn't rule out Satanists/Luciferians.

Superior ≠ Supreme. Masons MUST believe in a Supreme Being that created all that is. Satan ≠ supreme being. Geddit?

I am not saying that all freemasonry rites are satanic. But the fact that they must be kept secret makes me suspicious. And since Satanists can join the fraternity, they can carry out their rituals in private and the other brothers would never know.

Why would Satanists join a fraternity focused on (among other things) praising the Almighty (by whatever particular descriptor an individual Mason might use), doing good works in their community and beyond and improving themselves?

Where's the sense?

So they might have the "protection" of the lodge without the consent of the other members. That is what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's all Freemasons' work.

"The "protection" of the lodge"??? Sorry but what orifice are you plumbing for that goodie? Is this something else your 'sources' dropped in your lap?

Fitz

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Awww.... I just love you guys. Your uncanny use of logic always brings a smile to my face after a bloody long day.

Pssstttt...... You know who I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join