It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is sociopathy something that is longed for within the elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here is a female sociopath explaining the advantages of her personality: www.youtube.com...

My question is this though...as I have heard people like Alex Jones say that the ruling elite is psychopathic is there some way these elite are able to find and promote like-minded people or does it just occur naturally? I mean there are psychological profile tests given in the corporate world and intelligence agencies and I have no doubt they can screen for sociopathy, but when they find such people are they booted out or welcomed in? And at the top of the pyramid of the elite are only people who are low on empathy and guilt allowed to learn the secrets of the "Illuminati?"

One wonders if someday psychopathy might be something that can be detected in the womb and the "commoners" will be encouraged to abort while at the top of society the elite will welcome such children -- to be groomed for leadership and control of the masses.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by edward777

I would say definitely yes to the first question, sociopathy is definitely a "must skill" one must have in order to perform such anti-humanity or anti-life actions. I don't think they welcome "psychopaths" but they are welcoming the psychopaths' way of life, which is one of the reasons one reaches to the top of the pyramid in the first place, his ability (or inability) to feel compassion, to be aware of consequences or other people or other life forms, as most people on this planet they were trained to believe money is everything, and so they go about the world trying to make as much as possible, in every possible way, regardless of EVERYONE ELSE. This people then come to the top and getting worshiped by the people, and then join secret societies or groups such as Bilderberg.

That's how I see it at least, I studied the neurological\psychological a bit so I know which parts of the brain sociopaths are using and which parts they aren't, and the consequences of that are quite terrifying considering there are quite a few of them walking among us.

I would say in the future perhaps they would detect not psychopathy, but altruistic people, and try to abort them somehow. That seem more possible in the world we currently live in.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Lots of them out there that's for sure. In every walk of life from top to bottom. Probably 20%of the world population.

Here is the site of your interviewee, updated regularly (Famous sociopaths: George Zimmerman?) www.sociopathworld.com...

"The definition of evil is just so blurry that you could say anyone in the world is evil, and use it as justification to persecute them."

And your film

edit on 17-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by edward777

Sociopaths are broken little puppets.

Petty, predictable. Broken toys.

I'd be worried about the other people.

That being said, all of the upper-level bureaucrats and politicians I've met have fit the bill. God, they were idiots. Talking to them is like going on a date with the mentally handicapped person who sweeps # up at a fast food restaurant
edit on 25-7-2013 by teachtaire because: ...

new topics

top topics

join